23.

I STUMBLED INTO the bar, the loud music numbing my ears. Luke and the rest of the gang had managed to bail me out at this hour. It must have been around four 'o clock in the morning but at this point I didn't give a damn. I took at least six shots of whiskey; my buzz kicking in at full speed.

        I saw her, and she made eye contact with me. Getting up from the bar stool, she began to walk up to me; her hips moving in slow motion, almost teasing me in a way. She pressed her hands against my chest; my hands on her waist as they attempted to grab a hold of something else.

    "What's a good looking guy like you doing here?" she asked seductively. "Guessing the girl you're with isn't pleasuring you well enough?" she smiled at this, playing with the collar of my leather jacket.

     I looked into her eyes and nodded, suddenly leaning in for an open-mouthed kiss. She brought her tongue into my mouth; our lips moving in sync.

     She pulled away from me and ran a hand through my hair. Touching my wrist with her left hand did she bring my hand to her ass; moaning at the contact she had placed me there.

    "Since you don't have a place to stay tonight," she said innocently, "why don't we go somewhere more quieter?"

    I nodded, my pants already tight just by the way she spoke to me. She giggled, then took me out of the bar as we were greeted by the empty streets of London.

-

         Her flat wasn't messy, nor was it flawless either. I was about to sit down, when she pressed her hands against my chest once more and pushed me to the couch; smirking mischievously at me.

      Getting on her knees, she began to crawl towards me, her eyes filled with lust. She began to unbuckle my belt, my breath hitching just by the way she pulled my zipper down.

     Once my pants were at my feet, she grabbed a hold of my cock, stroking it with her hand slowly. I shut my eyes, sighing in pure pleasure.

       Replaced from her hand was her full, plump, red lips. I watched as she began to bop her head up and down slowly; popping my length from her mouth. I could hear her whimper and suddenly I felt myself tremble when she made faster movements.

     "Fuck, don't stop." I groaned, tying my hand into her blonde hair. I heard her snicker, and that's when she continued her dirty work.

     Minutes had passed by and I felt as if I were to release any moment. She knew this, and that's when I felt her wet lips leave my length.

     I opened my eyes, furrowing my brows together.

    "Why did you stop?"

    She turned on the stereo, David Bowie's song Heroes playing as she began to strip in front of me; her skirt and shirt fell to the carpeted floor and there she stood, topless in a thong.

      "I stopped because then you wouldn't get to the good stuff," she said as she sat on my lap. "now let me show you what a real girl can do."

      "What's your name?"

"You don't need to know my name, baby. You just need to know who's pleasuring you. And tonight," she said as she ripped my jacket and shirt off, "it's just going to be you and me."

     Before I could respond, I moaned as she entered me. Grabbing a hold of her hips, I continued to moan as she rode me.

      As I was getting fucked by problably one of the hottest bitches on the face of the planet, I began to recall what was troubling me, and that was Amelia.

     I was about to sit up and leave, but at that moment, all I cared about was getting banged by a woman.

    And a woman she was.

-

          THEY CREPT INTO the empty apartment building with weapons in hand once they broke into the door of the isolated space.

     "Ready boys?" Dameon asked as he held onto the crow bar. The rest of the crew nodded, then destroying the house until it was completely trashed.

    "These fuckers will learn who's boss."

    He sparked the lighter, then called the rest of the gang to exit the apartment building. They ran; leaving the house to become a fire-induced scenery.

...