32.

"FREDDIE, DO YOU even know where Dameon's hideout is? They change their location every hour!"

"Shut the fuck up, Ashton!" I growl, pulling out the switchblade as I placed the tip of the blade underneath his chin.

"I know exactly where they are. Nothing is stopping me from rescuing Amelia. Now," --I snapped my finger towards the warehouse--- "get your arse in there and make sure no one comes here. Understand?"

Ashton nodded, then raced back into the warehouse. I placed my weapon back into my pocket, turning to Max and Jack as they waited for me to discuss the plan.

They huddled closer as I motioned them to me as we discussed what exactly was going to happen.

"Alright, this is what we're going to do. . ."

..

I climbed out of the car once I reach the obscure building. My hands are shaking; my jaw is clenched, and all I can think about is killing the bastard who kidnapped my girl.

My Amelia.

I made sure I had the bullets out into the gun as I neared towards the dingy-looking warehouse. Those fuckers couldn't even get their shite together, but apparently it's alright to go kidnap the only good thing I had in my life.

". . . You're nothing but a number, sweetheart," I hear Dameon say with a sly tone to his voice. I creep in closer to where the source of his voice was coming from. I poked my head slightly to see him holding her face in his hand; smirking at her in a way that traumatized Amelia the first time I saved her ass.

"Now, come and give yer Daddy a kiss." He leaned in, and before he could press his fagget lips on hers, I leapt out, blowing my cover at its finest.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!"

I aimed the gun right at Dameon, to which he turned around and gave out a menacing cackle.

"Well if isn't Freddie Highmore," he curls his lips into a sly grin, his hand coiled onto Amelia's neck. "I was wondering when you'd show up. Amelia, here, was just about to show me what kind of woman she was in bed."

I could feel my hands tremble with adrenaline. He knew I was upset, and because of this, he tightens his grip on her neck; suffocating the life out of Amelia's petite body.

"Let go of her," I growl, placing my hand on the trigger. He smirked, letting go of the victim as she fell on the wooden chair behind them both.

Before he could say anything else, I pulled the trigger of the gun back, and out came a bullet as it skyrocketed into the air and onto Dameon's head; causing him to collapse to the floor in a matter of seconds.

Another bullet courses into his body, and another. I keep shooting him until there lies a pool of blood on the concrete ground.

I drop the gun and look up; seeing the henchmen stand across from me with their bats and knives, waiting to attack me.

I stand there, waiting to see what they'd do. Just as the leader of the small, four-person group attempts to beat me with his bat, Max comes in; blocking the attempt.

It wasn't over just yet.

"Freddie!"

I immediately turn my attention to Amelia, seeing the fear in her eyes. I rush over to her, and as I am doing this, I take off my leather jacket and coax her to the car I had driven in.

"Wait here," I say.

"Freddie, don't go in th--"

"I have to!" I bellow, "I need them gone Amelia!"

Before she could protest, I rush back into the warehouse; not even realizing that it'd be the last time I'd see Amelia.

I walk into the dingy hideout, and before I could pull out my gun, a heavy force crushes my body. I am beaten; vision blurry with constant blows to the face.

"Prepare to die, bitch."

I open my eyes and see a blood ridden Dameon stagger towards me; pulling the trigger as he shoots me.

This was it.

I was gone.

...