20.

LUKE OPENED THE SWITCHBLADE KNIFE AS he began to slice through the cardboard box, his eyes heavy from the lack of sleep. He opened the box to find an old photo of he and Michael before they joined LFOUR.

He smiled at the memory, and somehow he felt as if Michael were there next to him, looking at the photo alongside him as he relived the memory all over again.

"Michael you wanker!" shouted Ashton as they wrestled on the University grounds. Luke watched them and laughed, still disbelieved that these people were his friends.

Stacy Warren, the Student Council President, walked over to Luke with her camera. Luke had to sit back against the brick wall; his heart pounding. She walked up to him, her perfume circulating the space between them. He was shaking from nervousness, and all the while he tried to look normal out of the two of his friends.

"Smile!" Stacy said, and that's when the photo of he and Michael been placed.

-

"Fucking wanker," Luke chuckled. He then walked into the living room and joined Ashton, Calum, Max and Jake as they all passed a joint until its final hit.

Not even knowing that the Devil's Convicts had caused the explosion outside of their flat to trigger into a fire.

-

WHAT DO YOU FIND BEAUTIFUL ABOUT ME?" she asked as we laid on the grass. We were in the park, watching the stars above us. I ran my fingers through her silky hair; loving its delicacy.

"Well, you've always been beautiful, Amelia." I said, smiling. "You're physical appearance is only half of what you really are. You're beautiful because of what you stand for; what ye believe in.

"There is this quote by Confiscious I had read once, and it says: Everyone has beauty but not everyone sees it. There are people who haven't seen your flawless aspects, and that's what I find beautiful about you. You're a mystery, and I still have yet to find out your treasured soul."

I kissed her cheek; intwining our fingers together.

"And let's just hope I get to keep that treasured heart of yours."

We laid in silence once more, finding it to be our comfort zone. I felt her silent breaths fan my face; seeing her asleep. The only thing to do was to smile, she wasn't sad, she was at most, happy. I kissed her hand; pressing it towards my chest, promising myself to never break her heart; for it was delicate as a diamond.

She was my crowned jewel. I never wanted to let her go.

Although I knew one day I might have to.

...