A/N(I'm Sorry)

So, it's been awhile since i've updated, and since is one of my most popular books, I decided to explain why here.

When school started, I was depressed because of the break up between me and my ex. And, to make things worse, whenever I see him in the halls, I end up having an anxiety attack.

So, a few months ago, beginning of the school year, I got a new phone. And, I did the whole contacts and all that. And, at some point, mt ex texted me, and I thought he blocked my number, but I guess he unblocked me. And, he was saying things, getting me attached again.

Well, a bit after that, he blocked me, and I ended up having a complete break down, and became highly depressed, and my anxiety got worse. And, due to some things, one being self harming, I ended up being hospitalized for a bit. And, some how my ex found out.

When I got out, he ended up unblocking me, and started saying all the same things he was saying before, and I tried my best to not get attached. But, somehow I did.

After a few days of him saying those things, he ends up telling me that he's been talking to a new girl (senior), and that shattered me. So, on that same day, I finally decided to return some of his things he forgot at my place, along with some things he bought me.

And then after I dropped his stuff off, this happened:
Btw: I covered my texts, because I rather not show my use of language, even though I write smut....

And then after I dropped his stuff off, this happened:Btw: I covered my texts, because I rather not show my use of language, even though I write smut

So, yeah

So, yeah...but, i'm doing better now. And, I met a boy, who's sweeter, and much better then my ex. And, today, I wasn't doing so well, and I texted him. And, he literally walked from his place to mine, at night, just to make me feel better. And, he bought me a new choker, cause he knows how much I love chokers.

Here it is:

So, do you guys approve of him?

And, I apologize about not updating. I should be updating soon, hopefully. See you guys soon!