OneShot #15 (Smut)

Requested by: Sashaw6413

Your the daughter of Mad Madame Mim. Harry gets jealous when you flirt with someone. THEN SMUT POUNDS IN!!!! (I'm still thinking of better ones)

This is gonna be in 3rd POV, cause I'm finding those easier to write. I don't know why, I'm just weird.

3rd POV

On the Isle, it rare for most villains, to fall in love. However, in Auradon, it was very well known. No one was even close to prepared, when it was spread all around the school, that two villains, from the Isle, would fall in love. All because of a little jealousy.

Harry stared daggers into Chad's head, from his locker, as he tried to get Y/N to laugh, and saw Y/N flirting with him. Watching Y/N talk to Chad, just made him want to stab the annoying prince, with his hook. Harry clipped the hook to his belt, slammed his locker shut, and stormed over to the two. He didn't have a clue why he was feeling so jealous. Normally, if they were on the Isle, he wouldn't be having this feeling bubble up inside.

Y/N was the daughter, of Mad Madame Mim, and wouldn't even budge a smile, due to the fact, that the blond haired boy was very annoying. Even though she wanted to slap him, and be rude, Y/N held it back, and pretended to be interested. She looked over Chads shoulder, and saw Harry walking over. 'Oh thank the living curses,' she thought, as the pirate boy got closer.

When Harry was by the two, he stood between the boy and girl, pushing Chad back. "Dude, what's your problem?" Chad gave Harry a nasty look, which he returned one back. "Stop talking to Y/N. And, stay away from her, or I'll hook you." Chad rolled his eyes. "She doesn't even belong to you. Its not like she's yo..." Chad stopped talking, as he watched Harry bring Y/N close to his body, and smash his lips on hers.

When the two pulled away, Chad was gone. "Thank you so much Harry, you saved my life." The E/C eyed girl, looked into Harry's light blue eyes. She spotted a bit of jealousy, and what seemed like something else mixed together. "Harry?" "Y/N, will you please be my girlfriend. When I saw you flirting with Chad, I just got so...so...pissed, and...jealous." Harry rested his forehead against hers, as she let out a small laugh.

"Me? Flirt with him? Harry, I wouldn't ever do that. But, yes, I'll love to be your girlfriend," Y/N said, as she gripped onto Harry's shirt, pulling him closer. He grabbed hold of her hips, and pressed his waist against hers, as they went in for a kiss. "GO HARRY!" They turned their heads, seeing Jay, Carlos, Evie, Mal, and Ben standing there. "Oh, go fuck off." Jay started laughing. "Nah. But, I know you would, with Y/N," he said, between his laughs.

Mal went up to him, and smacked him across the head. "Come on, Y/N." Harry took her hand in his, and brought her to his room. Once they were in the room, and the door locked, they continued where they were before. As their lips connected back together, Harry deepened the kiss, making it become heated. Y/N gave him access, and let his tongue explore her mouth.

Harry slid his hands down her sides, till he reached the hem of her shirt, breaking the kiss and pulled it up and over her head, dropping it to the floor, and did the same with his own. He pressed his lips to hers once again. Y/N dragged her hands down his bare chest, all the way to the hem of his pants, undid his belt, and pulled down the zipper. Her hand brushed against Harrys area, as she pulled down his pants, making him moan into the kiss.

She pressed her palm against his area, which made him start to grind against her palm. By doing so, made a tent form in his boxers. Using one hand, Harry unclipped her bra, adding it to the pile of clothes. Y/N pulled her hand away from Harry's boner, breaking the kiss, and pulled her own pants off. Harry picked her up, went over to a desk, and placed her down. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling her body more closer to his.

He started to grind his clothed dick, against Y/N's wet heat. Putting a hand on the back of Harry's head, she pulled him into another heated kiss, tugging on his hair a few times. His hands went down to her hips, gripping them slightly. As he grinded against her heat, Harry couldn't wait anymore. He lifted her up a little off the desk, slipped her underwear off, soon taking his off as well, dropping those on the floor.

"Lay down," Harry said, pulling away from the kiss, and Y/N did what he told her. Gripping a bit tighter on her hips, he positioned himself at her entrance, and slowly put all of his dick into her. He watched as her back arched slightly, her eyes closing, and a small moan slip through her lips. "Harry, move," she told him, wanting to feel all kinds of pleasure at the moment.

Harry did a small thrust, making Y/N whine a bit. He did another small thrust, which was soon followed by bigger ones. "Go faster!" "Will do, love." Harry started to faster thrusts, which turned into him pounding into her. Y/N's back arched, and she let out louder moans. He let his head fall back, closing his eyes, as he let out his own moans.

Y/N wanted to sit up, and grab onto Harry's biceps, but she couldn't. Harry let go of one of her hips, putting his hand on her back, and helped her sit up. Pressing her body against his, he thrusted harder, and faster, into her. Y/N grabbed onto his biceps, digging her nails into his muscles.

Burying her face into the crook of his neck, Y/N started to bit down. Harry buried his own face into her neck, started to suck on her skin. She undug her nails from his muscles, and trailed her hands up his chest, all the way to his shoulders, gripping onto them. Harry started to slam into her, making them both let out moans. He stopped sucking on her skin, and rested his forehead between her neck, and shoulder.

Y/N brought one of her hands to the back of Harry's head again, and tugged on his hair a bit more. He let out a small grunt, as he wrapped his arm around her upper back, putting one hand on her lower back. Harry slammed into Y/N a few more times, when she started to feel herself coming close. Harry felt her walls clench around his dick, and all he did was smile. "You can cum, but we're gonna be doing this for awhile."

Y/N cummed, and Harry came after, but kept slamming into her. "You won't be able to walk after this, love." In response, Y/N let out a moan.
~~~Extra
3rd POV

"Do you really think that their, having sex?" Jay was leading the other VKs to Harrys room. "Positive." When they reached the room, they heard the moans through the door. "What did I tell you. Guys, pay up," he said, as he held his hand out, which they placed money in. "Jay, you are such a pervert," Mal stated, as they started to walk back to the boys room.

"Its not my fault, I knew they were gonna do it. You busy just followed me there." Evie rolled her eyes and looked at him. "You were the one, who wanted to see if they really would do it." Jay nodded his head, agreeing to her. "Harry's lucky." Jay put a hand on Carlos shoulder. "Don't worry. When you become good looking, a girl might want you." Carlos slapped Jay on the back of the head, and soon took off.

"GET BACK HERE! FIGHT ME LITTLE DUDE!" "JAY, DON'T KILL HIM!" The two girls shouted at the same time, and started to chase after Jay, to save Carlos.
~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of doing a remake of the first OneShot, so I'll be doing that at some point, in my life.

Next OneShot soon!!!!!!!!!