Update to last A/N

So, it happened. I was in the break room talking to my brother, and one women, lets call her L comes in. While I was talking to my brother, she ends up asking, "You like N, don't you?" I just stared at her, and was starting to blush. I said, "Its that obvious?" She said, "Yes, why don't you tell him?" I said, "1. Its too soon. I don't want to make things awkward here at work. 2. I don't know if he likes me like that. He's an amazing guy, and I really like him, but I just don't want to have things ruined between us." She said, "You'll never know if you don't say something." And proceeded to go and tell him everything infront of the other servers, cooks, and managers.

My body went numb. I wanted to puke, cry, faint, scream, etc. My anxiety went up, and it was hard to breath. I rushed through my sidework, so I could get out of there. He ended up telling L, that he'll talk to me later, if I wanted. I ended up waiting outside on a bench, then he came out. He said that he liked me, but he isn't sure if its the same way I like him.

He drove me home. I asked if he knew before L told him. And, he said it was kinda obvious, but he didn't want to be too sure, and take a risk at it.

I don't know what to feel. But, I feel heartbroken, hurt, numb, and a bunch of other things.