OneShot #29 (Smut)

Requested by: KaraHeartfeild
(I saw your comment, and Im pretty sure it was somewhat like a request. If not...I still liked the idea of this. I kinda changed it up, and didn't have the whole captured part, if thats okay.)

Summary: Your a pirate, and have your own crew. You, and your crew end up having a sword fight with Umas crew. You and Harry end up fighting. Then, at some point smut. (Ria is your first mate, and Jak is your third mate. He is Ria's brother.)

3rd POV

     Both captains glared at each other, as Y/N's crew went behind her, coming fully onto the ship. Uma took a step forward, Harry and Gil staying next to her, as her crew slowly took their swords out, then putting them up. Y/N, and her crew did the same, but more quickly, pointing their swords at the enemy. "Shall we have a fight?" Y/N said, a wild grin starting to form. Uma pulled her sword out, along with her two mates. "CHARGE!" The captains yelled.

Both of their crew, took charge at each other, filling the silent area, with sounds of their swords clash in against each other. Y/N had her first mate, Ria, fight Uma. Quickly going up to where the steering wheel is, Y/N looked down at the sword fight. Ria was doing pretty good, fighting Uma and another pirate, her brother, Jak, helping her. Neither crew was winning just yet, but it was a somewhat lovely scene.

Uma and Y/N have had their hate towards each other, for quite some time. But, they both have shared a few things in common. They both wanted revenge on Mal, and the VKs, ever since Mal has given both captains, a very horrible nickname. They were both called shrimpy, and it stayed. So, both captains made a deal. Whichever crew won the next sword fight, the captain of that crew, gets to take over the other crew, and captain, to get revenge on the VKs.

Y/N has been training her crew all week, making sure they worked hard, and kept their strength up. She had really high hopes of winning. If her crew, and Uma's crew, joined together, no matter how much they both hated each others guts, they would most likely, over power the VKs, and take over Auradon. Y/N smiled, imagining getting revenge on the people she wanted to most likely kill. The smile went away, as quickly as it had came, when she felt someone pressing their sword against her back.

Since she had her sword still out, Y/N spun around, smacking whoever it was sword with hers, then holding her sword up to their neck. "Look who it is! Its little Hookie!" Y/N said, as Harry smiled at her. "Thanks for the intro. May we please fight?" "Sure," as she smacked his hand with her sword, making him drop his own. He quickly picked it up, letting her have a small bit of time to get away from the edge, going behind him. Spinning around, their swords clashed together.

Even though Harry was their enemy, Y/N couldn't help but have feelings for him. She fell in love with him, when she first met him years ago. His light blue eyes, that she could stare into all day. Y/N would be caught lying, if she said she didn't ever think of them having sex. Daydreaming of gripping onto his biceps, as he would pound into her. To have his lips kissing hers, then going to her neck, to leave his mark all over.

As she went to swing at his head, which he quickly ducked down, Y/N felt herself start to get wet. She cursed at herself, as Harry pinned her against the railing. Taking her sword out Of her hand, and letting it drop to the ground, he did a little laugh. "Looks like you lose," he said, smirking. "Fuck me...fuck my life," catching herself. Harry heard what she said at first, since they were really close.

Since he first met her, he also started to have feelings for her. Dreaming of being able to have sex with her, claiming Y/N as his. Her moaning out his name, as he would thrust into her, and sucking on her neck. He would imagine her gripping onto his biceps, and he would love to feel her cum, as he would soon cum into her. Y/N felt something hard against her thigh, looking down to see a tent in Harry's pants.