OneShot #7 (Smut)

Requested by: tributesaremything

Your the daughter of The Mad Hatter. You, Harry, and Carlos have a threesome....SMUTTY SMUT SMUT!!!
(Carlos is gonna be from Descendants 2, since he looks way to young, from the first one.)

Y/N POV

     Auradon drives me mad. Probably more mad, then my dad, The Mad Hatter, normally is. Its all flowers, goodness, smiles, and shit like that. No, I don't want to be here, I want to be on the Isle. My normal home. With dark alleys, and stealing things.

Here, there's none of that. The only two people who get me, are Harry and Carlos. Mal does too, but she's with Ben. So, I don't ever have time to talk, with her. I mostly, talk to Harry and Carlos. But, I can't talk to them about, everything.

I've had a crush on both of them, for awhile now. Its been pretty hard, to choose which one. It'll be weird, to be with both of them. Taking a breath, I walk back to my room. Once there, I open the door, to see both Carlos and Harry.

"What are you two, doing here?" Carlos shrugged, and Harry just stayed where he was. "There has to be a reason, why you two are here." "Fine, we got bored, and your room is more fun." I rolled my eyes. Sure, I may have a crush on them, but they do get on my nerves.

"Your room has games. How is my room, more fun?" Harry sat up, and grinned at me. "Do you want us to show you?" "Go ahead, Mr.Pirate." He got up, along with Carlos, and both walked over to me. "Are you really sure?" "Like I said, go ahea...." I was cut off, by Harry's lips on mine.

Carlos started kissing my neck, which earned a moan from me. Harry pulled away, and started kissing the other side of my neck. At some point, both boys stopped, and took their shirts off, then Carlos took mine off. "Get undressed, then go over to the bed," Harry said, looking me up and down.

I did as I was told, and once I was undressed, went over to the bed. Standing there, I looked at both of the boys. The two boys removed their pants, and boxers, and walked over to me. Harry turned me around, as Carlos got onto the bed.

Knowing what to do, for some reason, I took all of Carlos in my mouth, and began sucking. In my heat, I felt Harry's tongue licking all over, making me moan. Me moaning, made Carlos moan, cause I had his dick in my mouth. Carlos tangled his hand sin my hair, and started to thrust into my mouth, almost making me gag. Finally, he shot his load into the back of my throat.

I took Carlos's length out of my mouth, and started pumping him, making him hard again. "Shit Y/N," as his head went back. Harry's tongue left my area,  and once Carlos was hard, I stopped. "Stand up straight," Harry said, which I did. Harry stood behind me, as Carlos stood in front.

At the same time, both boys thrusted into me. I threw my head back, onto Harry's shoulder. Harry attacked one side of my neck, Carlos the other. Both sucked sucking, and biting my neck, as they started thrusting into me.

"Oh shit," enjoying the pleasure that, has washed over me. "Faster, please!" They started going faster, and rougher, making more moans spill out. Finally, a feeling appeared in my stomach. "Guys, I'm close!" I cummed, making the feeling burst,  but the two didn't stop.

"We're gonna keep fucking you, till your not able to walk," Harry purred in my ear.
~~~~~~Extra

Jay POV

     I was looking around for Harry and Carlos, when I passed by Y/N's room, hearing moans. 'Someone's getting it on,' opening the door a tiny bit. My eyes go wide, seeing the sight in front of me. Carlos, Y/N, and Harry, all having sex. "Holy shit," I wispeared.

"Um.....Jay. What's going on?" I turn around to come face to face with Mal. "We're gonna keep fucking you, till your not able to walk." I let Mal peak inside, and after she closes the door. "Let's pretend, we never saw that. Don't you tell anybody."

"I swear." 'Come on Mal, you should know me better.' I ended up telling a few people......well....only Evie. Maybe Ben. Maybe Jane. Maybe Doug. Maybe a few of the cheerleaders.
~~~~~~

I know this one sucked, but this is the first time I wrote a threesome. But, later on, I'll get better.

Next oneshot soon!!!!!