OneShot #8 (Smut)

Requested by: harryskinkykitten

I had the whole OneShot done, I was just making sure it was all good, before publishing. And I saved it, just to be safe, and IT ALL GOT DELETED! Saving things aren't safe either. Trust nothing. This one might not have a funny ending, but I don't know. I'm just pissed, about what happened.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Harry comes to your place, takes a shower, then he comes out with just a towel on (I would sell my soul, to see that) and SMUT ALL THE WAY!!!

Y/N POV

        Walking through the alleys, of the Isle, were so bland. Everyone screaming, and running. All because I have a some what frighting grin, doesn't mean I'm gonna bite your head off. To be honest, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I'm not cannibal. I swear. I've stopped biting, somewhat.

So rude of me. I'm Y/N. Daughter of the Cheshire Cat. If your thinking, if I have a tail, ears, and able to turn invisible. Here's a answer for that. I don't. All I got from my dad, was his big grin, and his wide eyes. You can't really tell if my eyes are wide, or not.

The only time you can tell, is when someone drives me mad, and I'm ready to murder them. I do have a normal smile, but thats when I'm in a eh mood, or if I focus really well, I'll be able to smile normally.

If your also wondering, how I became 'mad,' take a wild guess. I'll wait..............if you can't think of it, listen closely. The Mad Hatter. And, if you did guess, cause you might be a genius or something, congratulations. Your invited to one of the mad tea parties, that he ends up having.

Sometimes, my dad would allow The Mad Hatter to babysit me, when he had to go do something. During those times, with Maddy Hatty, he taught me how to be mad. Making people fear me even more, on the Isle. If you don't understand how, here's a little math moment, to help you out.

Maddness+Big Fucking Grin+Wide Eyes+Wanting to Murder Someone= People scared of you.

If you just take out the wanting to murder someone, it's still the same. People are scared of me. Frightened. And, just for fun my friend, Harry Hook, will join in with me. Trust me, at the end of the day, alleys would be trashed, and our pockets filled to the brim, with stuff we'll probably never use.

I reached my place, unlocked the door, walked inside, closed and locked the door. "How was your day?" Hearing a random voice in my place, I picked up a vase, that I of course stole, and threw it where the voice came from. I made a hissing sound, my eyes going wide, and my grin going wide. If people got to know me better, they would laugh at the sight.

Which this mystery person did. They turned on a lamp, and turns out, it was fucking Harry Dick Hook. 'That sounds wrong....but that would be amazing, HA,' my grin getting wider. "My day was good, minus you scaring the insane ness out of me." Harry laughed, standing up. "That wouldn't be good. Or, you might become sane," smirking at me, as he brushed his hook across my cheek, gently.

"Why are you here?" "Well, my parents got into a fight, then I went over to Ursula's Fish and Chips, but Uma looked pissed. So, before she saw me there, I left and came here." Using my foot, I kicked the vase shards under, the ripped up couch.

"How did you get in?" "I used my hook, picked your door lock, and let myself in." I could tell he was smiling, and I was correct, turning around to face him, seeing a huge smile plastered on his lips. His light blue eyes locked, together with my E/C eyes. Something in the air changed, and I could see something in Harry's eyes change.