OneShot #28 (Fluff)

Requested by: gabbycline2

Summary: Your the daughter of Arachne. You get sick, and have two choices. Go to Auradon to get better. Or, be with Harry and die on the Isle. You have 24 hours, to choose.

Y/N POV

Nothing worked. Uma, Gil, and my boyfriend Harry, have tried everything to make me feel better. We knew what was going on, and what would happen, but we didn't think of it. I felt weak, just laying there in the bed, fever out of control. The guards, and a doctor, from Auradon came that day. The doctor did what a normal doctor, would normally do, with a sick patient.

After, he brought my three friends out into the hall, to have a small talk. There was yelling, and curses. I knew what was happening. The doctor told them. Told them the bad news, that I was trying to hide. Uma, Gil, and Harry come in, their eyes watery. Harrys were the worst. They were no longer the cheerful, light blue eyes that I fell in love with. They were now red, puffy, and tears sliding down his cheeks. Harry sat on one side of the bed, Uma and Gil on the other.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I fiddled with the blanket, but lifting my hand, made it feel heavy. "I just couldn't bring myself, to tell you." Talking made more pain. The doctor came in, a sorry look on his face. "Y/N, King Ben said you can stay here, or come to Auradon to get better. Twentyfour hours. The limo will be waiting outside," he finished, and walked out, closing the door behind him.

I looked at my friends, who gave each other questioning looks. "When you get better, you come back," Harry said, breaking the silence. "I'm not leaving you." I winced, the pain coming back. "To bad. We'll be here, when you get back." He picked me up, and started to carry me towards the door. "But Harry..." "No buts. I'm not losing you. Your gonna live a long life, with me, when you come back." Gil opened the door, and Uma grabbed one of pillows.

When we got outside, Gil opened the limo door, and Harry laid me down on the seat. "Harry, come with me. Uma and Gil too," trying to hold onto his hand. I had to speak, the pain I was feeling, being worth it. "I wish love. But, I can't. Only if Ben allows me, which he hasn't. We'll see each other soon." Harry placed a kiss on my forehead, and got out of the limo. Uma came in, and placed the pillow under my head. "See you soon, Y/N," she said, giving me a smile.

I tried, but it hurt to much, where I couldn't even force a smile. She left the lino, and Gil popped his head in, waved with a forced smile, then he was gone, the door closing. The limo started up, and as it started going, I saw Harry's face pass through my window, as I closed my eyes.
~•~•~•~•~2 Months Later

It was a month later, after I left the Isle. When I was all better, my strength all back, I requested to go back to the Isle. But, Ben kept me in Auradon, for a bit longer, incase something were to happen. Today was the day, I was suppose to go back. But, when I brought it up to Ben, he refused to let me go back. "Y/N, what happens if you get sick again, and we can't get you here in time?" I glared up at him, clearly getting annoyed. "Then, I'll be dying, in my home, with the love of my life."

Ben looked down, then back at me. "I can't let you go back. Its a high risk, that I won't allow." I balled my hands into fists. The VKs were standing behind me, watching this happen. It was as if everything that happened, was a blur. My arm raised up, and my fist hit Ben in the jaw. "STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING SELFISH ASS PRICK, YOU GODDAMN BITCHY ASS FUCK! I WANNA GO HOME, AND I'M GONNA GO HOME!"

He sat up, blood coming from his nose, that I somehow hit. Jay and Carlos held me back, before I could attack Ben, and Mal and Evie helped him up. "LET ME GO HOME YOU FUCKING BASTARD OF ASSHOLES! WHAT IF YOU WERE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOUR HOME, AND WERE TOLD YOU COULD NEVER GO BACK! NEVER TO SEE YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN! NEVER TO SEE THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!" I kicked Carlos in the dick, and elbowed Jay in the face.

I pushed Mal and Evie out of the way, and grabbed Ben by his collar, pulling him to my level. "Let that sink in your nasty ass shitty head. You will allow me to go home. If you refuse, I will simply take one of those fucking limos, and drive myself over to the Isle." He looked at me, his eyes filled with fear. Letting go of his collar, I stepped over Carlos and Jay, going to my room to pack.

I opened my closet, and the first thing that fell out, was the pillow that Uma gave me, before I came here. Picking it up, I hugged it. Harry's scent was still on it, but very faint. Slowly going down to my knees, leaning back against the wall, I let all tears out. I missed Uma and Gil, but Harry, I miss him the most. His kisses, his touch, his voice, his eyes, his accent, and his smile. Just everything about him, I missed.

Pissed. Very annoyed. Angry. What I felt inside, when Ben still wouldn't let me go back. I tired to sneak out, to go steal a limo. Turns out, he had guards stand outside my door, and during the day, the windows were locked, so only a certain spell, that I didn't know, would open it. "FUCKITY FUCK FUCK SHITTY ASS, KING AURADON FUCK YOU ALL!" Climbing onto my bed, I hugged the pillow close to my chest. Closing my eyes, I imagined Harry's arms around me, keeping me safe.

In the morning, I walked around the school, not going to my classes. Around twelve, Mal came running up to me, a huge smile on her face, but it went away when she saw mine. "Y/N, you don't look to good. Are you sick again?" "Yeah. Sick of Auradon. Why are you so happy?" Her smile came back, and she took my hand, dragging me along. "Ben has a surprise for you." "Yeah, right. After I punched him?" She didn't answer. We got to the front of the school, where my eyes went wide.

Getting my hand free from Mal, I ran up to my friends, hugging them. "Uma! Gil!" Then, I noticed no Harry. "Wheres Harry?" No one answered, as a limo pulled up. I've heard of Evie talking of Dizzy, so my wild guess was that Dizzy was in there. And of course, I was right. She got out, running towards Evie. I looked down, feeling like I was about to cry, until I felt my head being tilted up, and a pair of lips on mine. When I didn't kiss back, the person pulled away, a half smile and a worried look on their face.

"Love, you okay?" My eyes went even more wide, seeing the light blue eyes I've missed so much. "HARRY!" I jumped up, wrapping my arms around his neck, and pressing my lips againsts his again. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. The kiss started to get heated, and I didn't care who was looking. When he pulled away, he seemed like he was getting farther away. Everyone else was gone. Once Harry was gone, I was gone too.

"She only has twentyfour hours." My eyes darted from the doctor, to Uma and Gil, then to Harry. He looked at me with watery eyes. "Love? What do you choose?" I smiled, pain shooting through me. "Auradon." Once I was in the limo, I held onto Harry's hand. He looked at me, forcing a smile on his face. "See you soon, Hookie." "See you soon, my goddess."

3rd POV

"I'm sorry for your lost. She didn't make it. The sickness....it was to much, for her body to handle." Harry looked at the doctor, then at the door, that hid everything behind it. "May I..." The doctor moved to the side, letting Harry in. Closing the door, he went over to the bed that held Y/N's lifeless body. "Love...I'm gonna miss you." He looked at the clock, then back down at Y/N. Her fave was pale, her lips no longer their normal color.

A tear slid down his cheek, as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. "See you soon, my goddess." As he left the room, the door closing, magic began. Color returned to her face, her lips changing to their normal color, everything was normal. Her eyes popped open, and a smile grew.

"I'll see you soon, as well, Hookie."
~~~~~~

Well shit.............

Next OneShot Soon!!!!!