Explanation

So, this is hard for me to talk about, but I owe you guys an explanation.

A few weeks ago, my boyfriend of almost a year broke up with me. So, I told you guys that I needed time, which I'm glad that you guys were very supportive of. After some time, I said I would update my books, since I was feeling much better.

However, I haven't done that, and this is why.

A bit after I was feeling better about the whole break up, my ex messaged me. I thought he blocked me on everything, but I guessed that he unblocked me. And, he said that when he got back from his trip, that he wanted to talk in person, and work things out. And, so I agreed. Because, I really loved him. Like, he was the reason why I stopped self-harming.
However, the next day (at night tho), he messaged me again saying, that he was joking, and didn't want to work things out. You guys may be thinking, 'Whatever, he changed his mind.' Thing is, he added that he would change his mind again, IF I had sex with him, and send him nudes. I told him no. Then, he went on to say how he only went out with me, because he liked how my body looked.
I soon began to realize that's all he wanted. Our relationship wasn't based around us actually loving each other. It was just based around him wanting sex. I don't know why I didn't notice before, even though throughout our time together, that's all he kept asking for, as I kept telling him no.

I'm telling you guys this, because right now, I'm not in the right mindset to be writing, and such. Especially, writing smut. However, maybe sometime soon, i'll update. And, I'm thinking of doing a part 2, for the last One Shot of this book. Anyway, I apologize for the wait everyone. I just need a bit more time, and then I'll be back.

~smutty_trash