A/N: I'm gonna be gone for a bit longer

I apologize for promising you guys for an update, and not giving you guys one. I posted this on my wall, but i'm gonna put this here too.

So, just recently my family and I moved to Florida, and i've been dealing with so many things. I've been trying to adjust and get used to my new school, dealing with a guidance counselor who's a bitch, a kid who is a complete dick hole, and a bunch of other things. The kid thing is kinda over, but basically he had a crush on me, and tried to ask me out. My gut gave me a feeling that I should say no, but I ignored it (but didn't) and stayed friends with the kid. But, then he started to call me pet names that couples use, and right away, I backed off. (I have no idea if that's signs of red flags, but I was like hell no) So, when I told him that I didn't want to date, he started to threaten my brother, and after him and my brother settled things, he began going after me.

Turns out, his (online) girlfriend had recently cheated on him with another guy, who was in his 70's, I think. So, he tried to get with me, all because I was new, and had no friends, and so that he could get over his ex. Makes no sense to me, but whatever. After saying no to him, he ended up getting back with his ex, and started being an ass to me, calling me slurs, and such.

Now, I have a guidance counselor who is a COMPLETE bitch. 

It was on the second, maybe third day of being at my new school, and my new guidance counselor called me to her office. She started to ask about my classes that I had back in 9th grade, at my old school. (I'm in 12th grade now) I told her that I couldn't remember what classes I took. "Well, try to remember, so I can give you credit for your classes." I kept telling her that I couldn't remember what my classes were. At this point, my anxiety was acting up, and I was getting mad and was on the point of crying. "Well, try really hard to remember what classes you took." Once again, I said that I didn't remember. "Okay." But, she said it with so much attitude, as if she was upset that I couldn't remember what classes I took back in 9th, 10th, and 11th grade. When I left her office, I ended up calling my mom, almost crying, begging for her to come get me.

Fast foreward to last week- she calls for me again. This time it was about my grades. There was one guy in the office, who also ended up talking to me. They both said how I was failing all of my classes, and how there is only a little bit of time left till I graduate. They told me that I would have to stay after school every Tuesday and Wednesday to get the credit that I need so I can graduate. Okay, whatever. I get it. The guy asks me how long i've been going to the school for. Before I could say for only a few months, my guidance counselor butts in, talking right over me. That almost ticked me off, because wtf. I can answer the dude myself. But, I kept my mouth shut.

The guy leaves the room, leaving only me and my guidance counselor. She ends up asking what my email was, and I told her that I don't check my email often, but I could give her my moms instead, because my mom checks hers the most. And, she goes, "Well, I need an email that is checked often." That's literally why I just said I would give you my moms. I take a small breath, resisting the urge to punch this lady in the face. I tell her my moms email. Then she asks me what my phone number is. She does have my moms phone number, but whenever she calls my mom, my mom own't answer because she's usually at work. So, I told her that I don't answer phone calls, due to my anxiety. This woman had the BALLS to say, "Well, you better start learning how to." WHAT?! It's not that I don't know HOW to answer a call, it's just that I CAN'T answer the call, because of my ANXIETY!!

So, I gave her my phone number, and even though she was wearing a mask, I could see her smirking. 

For any Harry Potter fans, you know how badly you want to punch Umbridge (Umbitch) when you see her? That's how badly I wanted to punch this woman, but obviously, I had to fight the urge. BUT SHE'S LIKE A SECOND UMBRIDGE!!!

Anyway, since i'm done ranting about the two horrible people at my school, I do have to say that there are some nice teachers that I have met, who i'm able to talk to without making my anxiety act up! So, that's good! 

Also, I GOT INTO COLLEGE!! Its an art college, all the way in California, so my mom is a bit "eh" on letting me go, because i'm a tiny human, and she's afraid of what could happen to me. But, she says that if I really want to go to college in person, she will allow me. She doesn't want to take that experience away from me. So, right now, and for in the future, I have my mom's and step-dad's full support!! And, to be honest, I always thought I wouldn't make it into college, because i've always thought of myself as dumb, stupid, etc. Plus, my mom family history has shown that a lot of my aunts and uncles have dropped out of high school, and my mom said that me getting into college at my age, is the biggest achievement anyone has done in our family!!

Last thing, WE GOT A GERMAN SHEPHERD PUPPY!! Her name is Persephone, Hade's wife!! 

So, i'm gonna be gone for a bit longer, and i'm so sorry about this, everyone. But, if I find any free-time, i'll try to update. Again, i'm so sorry everyone!!