OneShot #33 (Smut)

Requested by: tea66613

Summary: Harry is your bully, but he soon realizes that he loves you.And, smut happens.

Sorry if this one sucks, I'll be fine if you want me to do a rewrite, that will be most likely better.

3rd POV

He was her bully. Everyday would be the same. Horrible nicknames, slamming her locker door shut, throwing things at her, the list goes on and on. Everyone knew that Harry was a huge jerk to her, and knew the hate that she felt towards him. But, there was just one thing, that nobody knew. Harry falling in love, with the person he bullied. That person, is Y/N Charming.

Y/N was the sister of Chad Charming. Even though she was his sister, doesn't mean he would be nice to her. When Harry did something to Y/N, Chad would be there, laughing his ass off. He hasn't bullied Y/N, like how Harry does, cause he's usually off to the side, watching. But, there are times when Chad isn't there, and its only Harry that she has to worry about. The one thing that Y/N would never admitted, is that she loves Harry, even though he is a bully to her.

Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, was the bully of Y/N Charming. He wouldn't bully anyone else, only her. No one in the school, knew why he only bullied her, even Harry didn't know why he bullied only her. When he first met her, thats when the whole bully thing started. But over time, something clicked inside Harry. He didn't know what it was, but it happened when he saw Chad, being a bully to Y/N.

Chad had knocked Y/N's books out of her hands, after slamming her locker shut. Seeing him do so, Harry stormed over to the two. He didn't know why he did what he did, but when Chad turned around, Harry's fist swung at his face, knocking him to the ground. "Stay away from her," he demanded. Cahd looked at Harry confused, then finally got up and running off. When Harry turned around, he looked at Y/N, who was looking at him, shocked.

As he looked into her E/C eyes, he knew what clicked inside. He knew why he stopped Chad, and he smiled. Harry loved Y/N. Sure, he had bullied her a lot, but he didn't know why he did. Maybe, it was just to look cool, around others. To keep his evil villain ways. But, now that he realizes that he loves her, he knows she wouldn't love him, cause of being a jerk. "Why did you stop Chad?" He looked around, seeing that no one was around them, then had Y/N against the lockers.

It was sudden, which surprised her a lot. "Cause Y/N, I love you. I have no idea why I bullied you, but I know why I love you. Your smile, your beautiful eyes, your laugh. Just everything about you, I love," he said, leaning in so their lips were barley touching. Y/N was even more surprised, but two things. Harry, who has been her bully for so long, just said that he loved her. And, that they were so close to kissing. "Harry....I love you too."

He smiled, and pressed his lips to hers, and she kissed back. Her hands gripped onto his shirt, bringing him closer, as his hands went down to her hips, holding onto them. The longer they kissed, the quicker it became heated. Since Y/N was against the lockers, Harry was able to grind against her, making her moan into the kiss. Letting go of his shirt, she wrapped her arms around his neck, as he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist, which allowed him to grind against her better.

He pulled away from the kiss, and went to her neck, sucking on her skin. Y/N felt Harry's boner pressing against her clothed wet heat. "Harry, we can't do this here. Someone might end up seeing," she said, but he didn't listen. He kept sucking on her neck, and grinding against her, the tent in his pants fully grown. "Harry, we need to go somewhere else, if we're gonna do this." Still not listening, he sucked harder on her neck, making her let out a moan.

Harry stopped sucking on her neck, and looked at her. "We can't walk through the school, to one of our rooms, when I fully grown boner. Everyone will see." She rolled her eyes, as he went back to sucking on her neck. As he did so, brought one hand to the zipper of her pants, and started to unzip them. "Harry, please, we really need to go somewhere else," she pleaded, which he rolled his own eyes, and brought the zipper back up. "Fine, but walk closely in front of me."

He let her down, and they made their way through the school, to Harry's room. He kept her close, hiding the tent in his pants, just in case they ran into anyone. As if luck had it, they didn't bump into anyone, since everyone was in class, or whatever. Once they got to Harry's room, he quickly brought her over to the bed. Laying down, Harry hovered over Y/N, and started to kiss her again, the kiss becoming heated quickly.

Her hands went down to his belts, and quickly got them undone, then tossing them to the floor. Harry slipped off his coat, tossing it to the floor. He moved down to her neck, sucking on her skin. Soon, their clothes were gone, and Harry was thrusting into Y/N. She threw her head back, letting out many moans. Her hands were tangled in his hair, as he sucked on her neck even more.

His hands gripped her hips, as he slammed into repeatedly. Y/N tugged on his hair, feeling pleasure shot through her whole body. The bed was slamming against the wall, as the rooml was filled with their moans. Wrapping her legs around his waist, Harry was able to go deeper into her, making her moan even louder. "Harry," she moaned out, when feeling him hit her G-spot.

He bit down on her skin, then just buried his face into the crook of her neck. Harry moved his hands away from her hips, and gripped onto the sheets instead. "I love you, Y/N," he mumbled, only getting a moan from her, as a response. Her back arched, as one of her hands left his hair, and gripped onto the sheets as well. Y/N grinded against him, moving with his thrusts. She could feel her climax coming close. Letting out another loud moan, Harry felt her walls clench around his shaft.

He let out his own moan, as he felt Y/N cum. Thrusting faster then before, he soon came after. "Harry, keep going, please." He looked at her, a smirk starting to appear. "Will do, love." Placing a kiss on her lips, he started thrusting into her again. She threw her head back, letting out more moans, feeling the pleasure come back.
~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry this one sucked. If you want me to, I can try to do a rewrite.

Next OneShot soon!!!!!