OneShot #40 (Fluff)

A/N: So, i'm kinda having a writers block for all the smut requests I have to do, along with the new book I just published. So...heres a fluff... also, it takes place during the weekend, just a fyi.

3rd POV

    Do you ever take your nose for granted, so when you aren't able to breath through it, you literally break down? Or, when you can only breath through your mouth, and even then it feels like you are dying. Or, when the room is cool, but you keep twisting and turning in bed, because it feels so damn hot.

    Well, that was how Y/N's day started. The sun rose up to the clouds, while the birds were singing. Opening her eyes, she tried to breath, but everything felt clogged. Her head was pounding, her eyes felt itchy, the room was too hot, and every single part of her body ached. When she tried to get up, her legs felt weak, and not being able to hold her weight, she collapsed on the floor.

    It might've been the sickness, but she cried. "Fuck sickness. It can go shove a...a something up its ass," Y/N wailed, as she just let the rest of her body drop to the floor. "And, what would that something be, love?" Looking towards the door, Y/N just glared at Harry. "It might as well be you, Hook," she threatened, making Harry laugh.

    "Oh really? You aren't that threatening, being all sick and adorable." Y/N glared at him even more, if thats even possible. "I'm not adorable. I'm fucking terrifying. Watch," Y/N paused. Harry raised an eyebrow, waiting. "Fuck you! Roar, motherfucker!" Harry just laughed, at Y/N's attempt to be threatening.

     "Stop fucking laughing, you pussy baboon!" Y/N did a dramatic sigh, and closed her eyes. After Harry finished laughing, he went over to his dying love, and picked her up, placing her back on the bed. "Blankets on, or off?" Y/N let out a small whimper. "Does it matter? I'm just gonna die here." Rolling his eyes, Harry sat down on the bed. "You aren't gonna die, love. You're just sick."

    "How would you know? You aren't the one slowly dying," Y/N said, sitting up on her elbows. Harry, knowing already that the conversation isn't gonna go anywhere, just rubbed his temples. "You're right, Y/N. You are dying." Y/N made a loud gasp, causing Harry to jump a bit, and making her cough. "I'M GONNA DIE!" With that, she fell back down, and started crying.

    "I honestly, don't understand women," he whispered, as he felt Y/N's forehead. "You're burning up." Y/N stopped crying, sat back up on her elbows, and looked Harry in the eyes. "Thats because i'm fucking smoking hot, you bitch." With that, she fell back down, once again. Harry, taking a moment to understand what had just happened, stood up. "I'm gonna go do something. Don't do anything stupid," he said, making his way to the door.

    "NO PROMISES, YOU THREESOME ORGY!"
                              ~••~Time Skip~••~

    When Harry returned, he was surprised at what he just walked into. Y/N, who was supposed to be laying in bed, was building a tower, out of random objects, while standing on her chair, swaying a bit. "I thought I told you not to do anything stupid," Harry said in disbelief, as he closed the door. "And, I said no promises," she reminded him. "You should really get your ears checked."