OneShot #6 (Smut)

Requested by: SanitySinger

You and Harry dress up as Harley Quinn, and Joker, from Suicide Squad. Then SMUTTY SMUT SMUT!!!!

Y/N POV

       Putting the last bit of my hair up, into a pigtail, I turn around to see Harry all ready. You see, in Auradon, they celebrate Halloween, where you dress up, and whatever. They end up throwing some Halloween party. At first I didn't want to go, but Evie kept pestering me, to where I finally agreed. Then, I pestered Harry.

"You look good," admiring Evies good work, on the purple jacket. "You do too," Harry said, pulling me closer to him. I smiled up at him, mumbling a thanks. "Come on, we have to go. Or we might be late."
••

When we got to the party, everyone was there. I mean, everyone. Me, and Harry, pushed past people, some that were probably drunk. I finally spotted Mal, Ben, Evie, Doug, Carlos, and Jay. "Hey guys," I said, when I finally reached them. We talked for awhile, Evie leaving, then coming back with drinks.

Both me and Harry declined, cause coming to this party was bad enough. During our time there, Harry was getting really close to me, as if something was making him......I don't know. "Harry, what's your problem?" "Don't worry about it."

After some time, I felt something poke my leg. "Harry," hissing at him. "What?" "What ever your doing, stop it," sending Mal and Evie a smile, letting them know everything is okay. "How?" I turn around, and look down to see a tent in Harry's pants. "Really Harry? Here? Now?" "I'm sorry, that I'm a guy." Rolling my eyes, I turn back around, facing my friends.

"Harry has a.....problem. We need to go. See you guys later," taking Harry's hand, and dragging him back to our room. "GOOD LUCK!" "JAY!" "OW!"
••

Once we got to our room, Harry had me against the wall. "You know, I really am sorry," giving me puppy dog eyes. Smiling I wrap my arms around his neck. "I know." He smiled, wrapping his arms around me. We both leaned in, lips moving in sync.

Harry took off my jacket, as I took his off as well. His hands rubbed up, and down my sides, soon taking off my shirt. I pushed Harry against the wall, earning a surprised look from him. I pulled down his pants, and his boxers, throwing them to the side. Taking his length, I licked the tip, earning a moan from him. I put the whole thing in my mouth, sucking.

"Holy fuck Y/N, keep doing that," his hands in my hair. I kept sucking, his moans getting louder. Finally, he cummed in my mouth. I swallowed, stand in up, and taking his hand, bringing him over to the couch. "Sit, Mr.H." Harry sat down, looking up at me.

Slowly, I unclipped my bra, throwing it to the side. I slid down the very short shorts, kicking them to the side. Harry licked his lips, and I could see him getting hard, all over again. Quickly, I took off my shoes, tossing them wherever. "I want to pleasure you, Mr.H, but I want you to pleasure me," sliding off my tights.

"Let me pleasure you Y/N, please." Sliding off my underwear, I stood there in front of him, as his eyes looked me up and down. "I'm yours Mr.H. Pleasure me, however you want." Harry stood up, and looked at me. "Go behind the couch, and bend over." Doing as he said, I bent over, gripping onto the couch.

I felt Harry slowly trail his fingers, up my thigh. Then, I felt his tongue in my heat. He started to lick up and down, making me moan. "Shit Harry," closing my eyes. He stopped. "Harry, what the actual fuck!" I felt him wrap something around my head, and I found out it was a blindfold, when I opened my eyes, and saw darkness.

I soon felt his dick near my heat. "How do you want it?" "I want it fast and hard, Mr.H." He traced his finger down the middle of my back, making shivers go down my spine. "Are you sure about that darling?" "Yes." "But, in what way?" I was starting to get pissed.

"What do you mean, in what way?" "Do you wanna walk tomorrow, or be normal?" This side of Harry, well, it surprised me. Sure, we down this many times, but never like this. He was always fast and hard, but I could always walk after.

"Fast and hard. I bet that, I'll be able to walk after." "Your gonna regret that," as he pushed all of him, into me. He started thrusting into me, fast and hard. Well, not hard, but rough. My nails dug into the couch, gritting my teeth.

He kept thrusting into me, both of us letting our moans out. At some point, Harry stopped, and pulled out, not all the way though. "What did you stop?" I felt him turn me around, probably facing him, and pick me up. Soon, I placed down on what seemed like a desk, and Harry's breath near my ear.

"I love you, so much Y/N," as he trailed kisses down my neck. 'I love you too," I said, breathlessly. I felt him enter my heat once again, making my back arch, and a moan slipped out. He brought me closer to him, our chests touching. Harry kept placing kisses, all over my neck and shoulder.

I let my head fall back, and to the side, letting him have more access to my neck. He started thrusting again, much faster this time, and a whole lot more rough. One hand was on my waist, keeping me close to him, the other was on my back.

Finally, I felt the feeling in my stomach, and hearing Harry grunt, I knew he was close as well. "Harry, I'm about to cu....." I cummed, and Harry did as well. I was waiting for him to pull out, but he didn't. "Do you really think, that I was done? I'm gonna make sure, your not able to walk for a week, darling."

Hearing his words, made me wet all over again. "Then continue, Mr.H." He chuckled, and started thrusting into me again. 'This is gonna be a long night,' as a moan came out.
~~~~~~~~~Extra

Y/N POV

     "Hey Y/N.....are you okay?" Mal said, as I tried walking over to them, almost falling, which at some point I did fall. "Jay, help me." Mal and Jay got up, both taking a side, and helped me over to the table. "Thanks guys," taking a strawberry, that Evie handed me, and biting into it.

"Y/N, what happened?" Before I could answer, Harry came over. "Hello love," placing a kiss on my forehead, and sat down next to me. I looked down, my face starting to heat up, remembering last night. Apparently Carlos saw my face, that was probably red.

We all looked at him, hearing a very loud gasp. Jay, getting the message, smiled. Mal and Evie looked confused for a second, but soon got the message. Evie picked up a strawberry, and throw it at Harry, but it missed. "Can't keep it in your pants, can ya Harry!"

All Harry did, was smile. He wrapped a arm around my waist, and pulled me close to him. "Nope. Hopefully, we can do it again, tonight." My face heated up, even more, if that was possible. "Let's see if I can make you, not be able to sit up," feeling his hand, go up my shirt.

"HARRY, NOT AT THE TABLE!"
~~~~~~~~

Here's your request. How was it?

Next OneShot soon!!!!!!!!