OneShot #26 (Fluff-Smut)

Requested by: holydolxns

Summary: Your the daughter of Queen of Hearts. A whole lot of fluff, but just a little pinch of smut.

3rd POV

            They forgot her. They got into the limo, leaving her behind, with the pirates. "They'll be back, when they notice they don't have her," Uma says, pointing at Y/N, who was being held back by Harry. "Bring her below deck, and put her in one of the cells." Harry nodded his head, and tugged on the ropes that were around Y/N's wrists, making her jolt back a little.

Y/N was the daughter of Queen of Hearts, and before you ask, no she wasn't fully insane like her mother. She didn't go around, losing her temper when something wasn't done, how she wanted it. It wasn't a huge thing to celebrate, about being Queen of Hearts daughter. The only fun thing that came out of it, was being able to shout, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" Y/N's mother allowed her to shout her line, only just a few times, when the Queen was in a 'good mood'.

Harry careful picked Y/N up, carrying her down the stairs, then putting her down. Due to the weird act of kindness, Y/N was utterly confused. When he cut her wrists lose, and put her in the cell, Y/N quickly sat down on the small bench, that looked like it was slowly rotting. She took off her F/C jacket, standing up, and putting the jacket down, then sitting back down. Harry stood there at the cell door, looking at her.

But to her, it felt more like staring. "If you had a camera, you can take a picture. Hopefully, it'll last long enough," she finally spoke, making Harry smirk. He put his forearm against the metal bars, which had small bits of rust on them, and leaned slightly against the door. "I wish I did. But sadly, I don't have one." Y/N shifted in her spot, letting her eyes fall to the ground, then going back up into Harry's light blue eyes.

"How long?" Harry sent a confused look, towards her. Rolling her eyes, Y/N gave him a look, which he then finally understood the question. "If you finished the whole question, I wouldn't have been confused. You'll probably be in here, till your friends come back with the real wand, as a trade for you." Y/N looked down, bending her head down, so her hair covered somewhat of her face, not wanting to look up at him.

She still couldn't believe the people, who she thought were her friends, would leave her there. Mal saw Y/N being held back, cause of Harry, and she could've at least come to her rescue. But, all Mal did, was send her a sorry look, and knocked the bridge down, leaving Y/N with the pirates, like bad bait. She didn't feel any tears, as anger boiled up inside. Y/N digged her nails into the bench, clenching her teeth together.

Harry was still looking at Y/N, getting a very sinking feeling in his stomach, when she let her head fall down, her hair covering her face. He had a feeling, that something was bringing her down, but since he didn't know girls that well, Harry wasn't to sure. "What's the matter, love?" Y/N didn't look up, but for some reason felt whatever anger boiled up inside her, start to fade away, in bits and pieces. "Before Mal kicked the bridge down, I thought she would at least come, and help me."

Y/N looked up at Harry, and started to stand up. "I thought they were my friends, but it now looks like, their not anymore," she said, walking over to the door. Harry stood up straight, and held onto two of the bars. Y/N stood really close to the bars, reaching one hand out, sliding it down his chest. "Maybe, if Uma allows me to be part of the crew, I can help her get the wand." She gripped onto the hem of Harry's pants, pulling him forward.

Harry let out a groan, and quickly got a key out, unlocking the door. Closing it again, he had Y/N against the wall, and pressing his lips against hers. Their lips moved in sync, at some point during the heated make-out, Y/N let Harry explore her mouth. She ran her hands through his hair, tugging on it slightly, making him moan into the kiss. Pulling away, Harry started placing rough kisses up and down her neck, sucking on some spots.

Once he was done decorating her neck with kisses, he rested his forehead against hers, his lips brushing slightly against hers. Their chests were rising and falling, trying to catch their breaths. Harry moved his hands down to Y/N's waist, as she moved hers down to his biceps. "Love, if I ask Uma to allow you in the crew, would you really stay?" Y/N placed a quick, but soft kiss on his lips. "Of course I would," she replied, which made Harry kiss her again.

Uma accepted Y/N in the crew, but had Harry watch her, to make sure she wasn't lying, and would just escape. During the weeks that Y/N was there, Uma started to warm up to her, but not completely. So, when Mal and the others came back, to get Y/N, Uma was pissed when Y/N disappeared into the tunnel, following Mal. "That no good TRAITOR!" Harry looked down, feeling his heart start to break. That is, until Gil shouted at them, making them look at the tunnel.

There stood Y/N, holding her something in her hand. It took awhile for them to get the bridge back up. But when they did, Harry quickly engolfed her in his arms, placing kisses all over her neck, and a lot on her lips. "What's that, in your hand?" Getting out of Harry's hold, Y/N handed Uma a small book. "Its Mals spell book. I guess they thought I was in the limo, but I his somewhere off to the side. As I was going back to the tunnel, I found the book, and picked it up."

Uma opened the book to a random page, and started to flip through it, looking at all the spells. "You've done good, Y/N. WE'RE FINALLY GONNA BE FREE!" Uma shouted, holding the book up in the air, with one hand, and holding Y/N's arm up, with the other. When Uma finally let go of her arm, Harry brought Y/N into another hug. "I thought you actually left with them," he said, looking into her E/C. She kissed him lightly, and smiled. "I would never leave behind my pirate crew."
~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to take a request, and turn it into part two to this. Cause as I was going through the requests, that I had to get done, I saw a request, that would go perfectly as a part two, for this. But, I don't know how that will work, but let hope it does work. *crosses fingers, while holding onto my cat* *cat gives me a look, saying how done he is with me* But, he loves!!

Next OneShot soon!!!!