OneShot #19 (Smut)

Requested by: flowerlotus825

Summary: In Auradon, poor innocent you over hear Mal talking about something, and you go ask Harry about it. I'm still trying to think of better puns, but they just won't cum to me.

3rd POV

Y/N was at her locker, when she overheard Mal talking to Evie. "So, did you and Ben...you know, last night?" Being ever so curious, Y/N stayed at her locker, listening. "Yup. Did you know he was really rough. To be honest, I though I wouldn't be able to walk today." "Was he a decent size?" 'Huh?' Y/N wondered what they were talking about, as she listened some more. "Yeah, I guess. It was my first time, so I didn't look at his dick."

'Dick!' Y/N closed her locker, and went over to Mals, which was just two lockers away. "Guys? What are you talking about?" She has known the VKs for awhile, since she lived on the Isle with them. Until they left to come to Auradon, but after, Ben invited Y/N, Harry, Gil, and Dizzy over. Harry Hook, the son of Captain Hook, had asked Y/N to be his girlfriend, after they found out they loved each other.

She wasn't entirely innocent, cause she knew what a dick was, but what the two VKs were talking about, was a topic Y/N has never heard of. "Um...its nothing important," Mal said, closing her locker. "All because you guys might be good, and I'm not, doesn't mean I can't keep a secret." Y/N crossed her arms, and glared at them. Before they left to come to Auradon, Mal and Evie would tell Y/N anything. But, it seemed like Auradon just changed them.

"Y/N, your to innocent to understand. It would be best, if we told you when you are just...a bit less...innocent," Evie said, a little quickly. "Whatever. I'll go ask Harry." She looked at their worried faces, and started to walk off. "No, Y/N wait. We'll tell you," Mal shouted. Y/N didn't stop walking. "To late!" She walked to her room, where Harry was waiting for her. Once she was in the room, door shut and locked, in case if Mal or Evie decided to barge in.

"What's wrong, love?" Y/N went over to the bed, and sat down. Harry, who was laying down in the bed, sat up. "Its Mal and Evie. They were talking about something, that happened with Mal and Ben, and when I asked them about it, they wouldn't tell me. Saying how I'm to innocent," Y/N told him. Harry moved behind her, put both of his legs on her sides, and she leaned back against his chest, when he wrapped his arms around her.

"What were they talking about, that you heard?" Y/N let out a breath, thinking back to what she heard. "Mal was telling Evie, about how last might, her and Ben did something. Along with how she thought she wouldn't be able to walk, how big his dick was, and some other shit. Do you have any idea, what they meant?" Harry smiled. "Actually, I do." Y/N was about to jump up, but Harry kept her down.

"They told you?" He moved some of Y/N's hair away from his neck, and placed a kiss down on her skin. "No they didn't. But, if you want, I can show you what they meant," Harry said, placing another kiss down. "How?" He moved his hands down to the hem of her shirt, and pulled it over Y/N's head, throwing it to the floor. "Just let me do everything. When you catch on, I'll let you do everything." Harry slipped off his coat, then his shirt, tossing both onto the floor.

Turning around, Y/N placed both of her legs on both sides of him. Harry placed his hands back on her waist, and started sucking on her neck. "Harry," letting out a noise, she has never made before, which surprised Y/N. "Don't worry love, you'll be making that noise, a lot later on," Harry said when he stopped sucking her neck. Unclipping her bra, and throwing it onto the floor, he started to trail kisses down to her breasts.

His hands went down to her pants, and unzipped them. "Pants off," he muttered, and watched as Y/N got up, slipping her pants off, then getting back on. She trailed her own hands down his bare chest, reaching his pants, and seeing the already grown tent. Unzipping the pants, and slipped them off. Harry wrapped his arms around her again, and pulled her close once more. Connecting their lips together again, the kiss got heated.

Y/N let Harry slip his tongue into her mouth, and moaned a little into the kiss, when she felt his boner rub against her heat. She pulled away, and rested her forehead against his. "Please Harry," pleading. He nodded, and had her lay down. Slipping her underwear down her legs, and onto the floor, he took his boxers off, adding them to the pile of clothes. Harry hovered over Y/N, and postitoned himself at her entrance. "Your sure, you want to do this love?"

Y/N nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down into another kiss. Harry pushed his length into her, and once he was fully in, waited for her to adjust. Y/N felt pain rush through her, when Harry's member was in her, but pleasure waved away the pain, after some time. Breaking the kiss for a quick second, she allowed him to move. Harry smirked, and started the kiss up again, as he started to thrust into her.

Going slow at first, he started to speed up, when she moaned into the kiss. Y/N spread her legs out more, and wrapped them around his waist, pushing him down more. Harry, breaking the kiss again, gripped onto the sheet, as he sped up his thrusts. He's been wanting to do this for so long, but has waited till Y/N was ready. Letting out a moan, he closed his eyes as he slammed into her.

His thrusts were becoming faster, that he wasn't just slamming into Y/N, he was basically pounding into her, making the bed start to slam against the wall. "Shit baby," Harry moaned out, as he looked at Y/N. Her eyes were closed, her lips parted slightly, head thrown back against the pillows. Harry placed kisses on her jaw, moving them down to her neck again, and started to suck on her skin once more. "Fuck...Harry."

Y/N gripped onto his shoulder, as her other hand went to his hair, slightly tugging on it. Harry let out a groan, feeling the slight tug. Her back arched, when he hit a spot that made a wave of pleasure, crash throughout her whole body. Harry felt Y/N's walls clench around his dick, and he knew she was getting close, which made him try to even faster. "Harry, i'm...," she tried to say, but couldn't, as a moan came out.

He stopped sucking on her skin, and pressed a kiss onto her parted lips. Letting go of the sheet, he moved a hand down to her waist, gripping onto it. Harry slipped his tongue into her mouth again, and she moaned into the kiss, as the feeling inside burst. He moaned as well, feeling her cum. His thrusts started to get sloppier, but didn't slow down, until he cummed soon after.

Harry's grip on Y/N's hip, loosened, as he pulled out. Laying down next to her, Y/N cuddled against him. He wrapped his arms around her, keeping her body close to him, as he pressed his lips against her forhead. Both of their chests roses up and down, as they tried to catch their breaths. "So, thats what Mal and Evie were talking about. What Mal and Ben, did last night," Y/N said, as she traced her index finger, on Harry's chest.

"Yeah," he answered, feeling Y/N bury her face into the crook of his neck. "Well, Mal made it sound like Ben was all good, but you are a whole lot better." Harry smirked. "She was probably trying to make people jealous, or some shit," he added, making Y/N laugh. "Probably to make Evie jealous, since she is dating Doug. Also, Mal did say that Ben had a decent sized dick, which probably didn't help, at all." Harry let out a laugh, closing his eyes.

"Yeah, probably not." Y/N looked up at Harry, seeing he was almost asleep, and closed her eyes as well. "I love you Y/N," he quietly said, hoping she was somewhat still awake, to say it back. "In love you too, Harry."
~~~~~~~~

Finished!!! I know it doesn't have a funny ass ending, but I hope the next one does. I just couldn't think of one, at the moment.

The next OneShot, might be the re-write of the first OneShot, but I'm trying to get requests done, before I do the re-write.

Next OneShot soon!!!!