OneShot #12 (Smut)

Requested by: hailey80175 and others.

A lot of you, wanted the daddy kink, so I added that, to this request. If your not okay with it, I can write a different OneShot, where its just the daddy kink, and not a request, or whatever.

Your the daughter of Bill Cipher. You go to see Harry. Uma wants to start a fight. Harry stops it. THEN THE SMUT TRAIN CUMS!!!! (No, I'm not gonna stop, AND NO ONE WILL MAKE ME!!!)
•~•~•~•
I don't normally do this, cause I let my readers imagine what they are wearing, but in this one, the picture above is what your wearing.  But if you want, you can imagine whatever you want.

Y/N POV

      My ankle high heels, clicked against the pavement, as I make my way to Ursula's Fish and Chips. I was going to see my dear friend, Harry Hook, and just do a little chit chat. Then, we'll probably go out, and steal some stuff, and act all mad. The Mad Hatter should be jealous, how mad we act.

I guess, I should introduce myself, so you know a thing or two, about me. I'm Y/N Cipher, daughter of Bill Cipher, if you couldn't already guess that. I used to be friend with the VKs, but they left me here, on the Isle. Since they left me, and went to Auradon for a better life, I started to go a bit mad. That just brought my insanity up, let's say, a couple hundred levels.

I may act, and look, sane at times, only when I want to. But, when someone pisses me off, I just go insane. But, then I met Harry. He brought me to Uma, and let me tell you, she hated me. I'm guessing, she'll probably hate me, for as long as I live. And, thinking of it now, seemed like a bad idea to vist Harry, at Ursula's Fish and Chips.

When I reached the small building, I barged right in, and went over to the counter. Standing there, was the one, and only, Uma. She looked up, and glared at me, as I went over. "It's been a while, hasn't It Little Umie," calling her the nickname, she hates. "It has," she said, through gritted teeth. I smiled and looked at the menu.

"Which food, doesn't taste like crap? Or, hasn't been shitted on, by billions of bugs?" I guess she had enough, but she yelled at someone to throw her, her sword. 'Perfect!' I got up, and got a sword from the bin. We both held them out, pointing right at each other. "What's going on here?" Both me and Uma, look over at the door. There stood a very confused Harry.

"She started it," both me and Uma, say at the same time. We looked at each other surprised. Uma moved closer to me, her sword still pointing towards me. I did the same. "Whoa, stop," Harry said, pulling me back, which Uma stopped. "Uma, I'm pretty sure, your mom wouldn't like you having another fight. Would she?" Uma pouted, threw the sword down, and stormed off.

Harry took my sword out of my hands, threw it somewhere, then dragged me out of the place. "Why did you go there, if you knew, damn well, that she hates you?" Harry asked, as we walked to his place. "I kinda wanted to have a little chit chat with her." Harry sent me a look. "Fine...I was bored, and I was gonna visit you."

When we got to his place, and inside, he put me against the wall. "Harry?" He started to grind his hips against mine, as he slid his hands down my sides. "Y/N, you drive me crazy. Please, I need you," as he grinded harder against me. He started to kiss my jaw, and down to my neck, then back to my jaw. When he reached my lips, his lips barely brushing against mine. "Y/N, I need you. The way how you were about to fight Uma, holding your sword, just made me want you more."

When I spoke, I was surprised by my own words. "I'm all yours." He pressed his lips against mine, moving in sync. Harry took off his hat, and coat tossing them to the side, and brought his hands back to my body. He pulled away from the kiss, which was just getting heated, and took my shirt off, along with his. When I looked into his eyes, they were filled with lust, a whole lot of it. Unclipping my bra, and tossing it to the floor.