OneShot #13 (Smut)

Requested by: @BabyDino1

Your Mals sister, and she forgot about you, while she is in Auradon. You get kidnapped, and when Uma see's that your not Mal, she gives you to Harry. SHMUTTY SHMUT SHMUT!!!!

Y/N POV

       She left me. She actually left me, and forgot about me. Mal said she would come back, after they got the wand, and together we would take over Auradon, with our mother. Turns out, it was all lies. Mal became good, mother became a lizard, and I was alone. Mal is, well was, my twin sister, but I wouldn't want to go around telling people that.

After hearing the news, from Cruella De Vil, I ran out of the place, bringing stuff I needed with me. I wasn't going to stay in a place, where it reminded me of the promise that Mal made me. I wasn't ever gonna go back. When I started to slow down, I heard someone behind me. 'Today really isn't my day, is it?' Up a head, I saw a figure, which made me stop. As I did, a sack was over my head, and something went across my head.

Opening my eyes, I went into full panic mode. 'Where am I?' The sack was still over my head, and when I tried to move my arms, I couldn't. 'Great, I'm tied up. Where's the hot guy, to save me?' I heard footsteps, coming towards me, and two people talking. "Do you think Mal is awake?" "One way to find out." The sack was ripped off my head, and I was blinded with light. "That is bright as fuck!"

When my eyes finally adjust to bright ass light, I'm greeted with a pissed off pirate girl, and a smoking hot pirate guy. "THIS ISN'T MAL! Who are you?" I quickly thought over, what I should tell her. Screw it. "Mals twin sister, Y/N. Nice to meet ya!" She glared at my fake excitement, and started to pace a bit. "I can't let you go, cause you might become useful later on," she walked away, and I turned to the hot guy.

"What up hot stuff," sending him a smile. He looked me up and down, and smiled back. "What's your name good looking?" He stood in front of me, putting a arm above my head. I looked down, to see a hook attached to his belt. "So, you must be the son of Hook." "That's correct beautiful. Names Harry Hook." At this point, I couldn't help but saying some really bad pick up lines, and shit. "Well, you can say, I'm a bit hooked onto you, good looking."

He smiled more, and pushed some of my hair to the side. "You don't seem like the flirty type." I gave him a look. "Neither do you. I bet your pickup lines, sink to the bottom." He let out a laugh. "And, you think your sails?" I started to smile. "No, mine don't sail. They fly!" He was gonna say something, when that girl, who I found out was Uma, called him over to her. Harry turned towards me, and came back over. "I need to go. But, I'll be back." "I would go, but I'm kinda tied up, at the moment."

He let out another laugh, as he walked off. A couple of days passed by. I was put in a cell, with Harry watching me, and of course, I started up with my pickup lines. "Well, good morning." He got up, and unlocked my cell. "Gonna make me walk the plank?" "Not really. Uma is trying to get Mal, to give her the wand. So, as a threat, your gonna have to be on the plank." I smiled, as he tied my hands together, with the rope. "Well, if I fall into the water, I'll be falling for you, and you'll be swimming in my mind." He chuckled.

"Your gonna make me, go crazy for you." "If you go crazy for me, you might as well go a bit mad."

We waited for Mal to show up, but she never did. Uma was pissed. "Harry, do something about her. We don't need her anymore. If she sticks around....whatever," as she stormed off. "So, I'm no use anymore. That gave me a sinking feeling," looking at Harry. "Your staying. Cause, I like you," he said, as he cut the ropes, and freed me. "Really?" He places his lips on mine, and let's just say....it got pretty heated, real quick. "Not here, come on."

He took my hand, and brought me below deck. Pushing me into some kind of closest, he closed the door, locking it as well. He pulled me in for another kiss, and it heated again. I pushed him against the wall, and pressing my hand over his area. He started to hump into my palm, trying to get more friction. Moving my hand away, when he had a tent, I took his shirt off, along with mine. Unclipping my bra, I tossed that to the side.

Dragging my hands down his chest, I reached the hem of his pants, and tugged on them. I unzipped them, and pulled them down, which Harry kicked to the side. Standing back up, I leaned against him, letting my hand cover over his boner. Once again, he started to hump into my hand, making me smile. I was glad I had full control over him. Pulling my hand away, he started to whine. Smirking, I got back down on my knees, and pulled his boxers down.

Once he kicked those to the side, I put all of him in my mouth. As I started to suck, he let out a moan, just as there was a knock on the door. "Harry? Are you in there?" Harry tangled one of his hands in my hair, as he went to reply. "Gil, go away. I'm busy." I swirled my tongue around his dick, making him let out a throaty groan. "Are you okay? What are you doing in there?" Harry rolled his eyes, getting pissed off. "Cleaning. Now go away!" He made my head go forward, and backwards, as I kept sucking.

"You know, Uma's gonna need you, to go do something. Plus, what happened to that girl? Did you let her go?" Clearly, Harry was getting really pissed, since Gil was ruining the moment. "Dude, I know! Just go!" Once again, I swirled my tongue around his dick, and started to suck even faster, making his eyes roll into the back of his head. "But, what about the girl?" Harry tangled his other hand, in my hair, pushing me deeper onto his dick. "She went to....go get something....she'll be coming....back," he said, between his groans.

"Are you sure, your okay? You don't sound so good?" I started to bob my head, making him tug on my hair. "I'm okay. Just leave me alone!" "I'll be back!" Harry's eyes went wide. "Don't get Uma!" There was a okay, and Gil was ran off. "Finally!" Harry started thrusting into my mouth, but soon slowed down, when we heard someone coming. "Harry!" Uma. "Fuck," he wispeared, throwing his head. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? Gil won't leave me alone, until I made sure your fine." Harry thrusted some more into my mouth, till I pulled away, smirking. "Yes, I'm fine. Just cleaning up in here." Uma mumbled something. "Okay then. When your done 'cleaning,' I got work for you to do." "Okay." She walked away, and we continued. I pulled my pants down, along with my underwear, and kicked them to the side. "Get on all fours." Getting down on my hands and knees, he went behind me.

"Be quiet, or we might get caught," he said, as he slammed into me, making me jerk forward. Harry kept pounding into me, each thrust, making me go forward. My back arched when he hit my G-spot, and I threw my head back, holding in moans. "Oh my god, Y/N," Harry said, pounding into me, and going in deeper. He tightened his grip on my hips, keeping them in place, as he kept going in deeper. I spread my legs open a bit more, allowing him to go a whole lot deeper.

My back stayed arched, as he went a very inhuman speed, sending a wave of pleasure through out my body. In the pit of my stomach, what felt like a bubble, started to form, letting me know I was close to my climax. I told Harry to go even faster, which he did, and I surprised, cause I thought he couldn't, thinking he was going as fast as he could. "Harry, I'm close." He just let out a grunt, and tried to go even faster. I didn't want it to end. Harry was literally a sex god.

"Stay with me, Y/N?" He asked, as he kept pounding into me. "Yes!" Thrusting even harder, the feeling burst, and soon, Harry came after. "Harry, don't stop. Keep going please!" I looked at him, over my shoulder, smiling. "Will do." "Make sure I can't walk, good looking." He slammed into me once more. "We're gonna have fun," as he started thrusting into me.

Uma POV
        "Where's Harry?" I went up to Gil. "Still cleaning." Giving him a confused look, he sent one back. "So...he's been cleaning for.....three hours now?" Gil nodded, and followed me below deck. When we got down there, there were moans. "HARRY!" There were curses said, and some shuffling. Finally, Harry came out, breathing heavily, his hair a mess. "Yes?" He closed the closet door, trying to fix his belt. "What were you really doing, in there?"

"......cleaning." I glared at him. "You were not cleaning! Whoever is in there, come out now!" The door opened, but no human. "Not behind Harry." Mals sister, Y/N, showed herself. She was also breathing heavily, her hair a mess as well. "....like I said, I was........ cleaning," Harry said. "Please don't do that, here on the ship. Go to your houses, or something. We don't want to be hearing that." They both said okay, and pushed past me and Gil, quickly. "Oh dear god."

"What are they going to do." "You see Gil........"

Harry POV

     When me and Y/N got to the top deck, there was a very girly scream. "The hell was that?" Y/N's answer was answered, when Gil came racing up. "YOU GUYS ARE....YUCK!"
~~~~~~~~

AND.....this one is done.

Next OneShot soon!!!!!