OneShot #9's Part 2

Here you go guys!!!!!! Your outfit, for school, is the same thing, from the First part.

Y/N POV

    I turned away from Harry, and heard him say one more thing. "And I let her go." Not hearing him leave, I turned back around, seeing him looking down. He looked up, to see me looking at him. "Y/N, listen please." I nodded, letting him know I was listening. "What you saw back there. I didn't know, Audrey was gonna do that. I don't like her."

"If you don't like her, then you love her?" "No, Y/N, I don't lo-lo-love her." I turned back around, and walked over to the railing. Harry walked over, and stood next to me, leaning forward. "Do you believe me?" I didn't answer, instead of I asked him a few questions.

"Have you ever been in love with someone? When you first see them, does your heart starts racing, and make you want to be with this person, so badly? Does your heart break, when you see someone all over the person you love, as they keep laughing, acting like nothing is happening? Do you want to cry, but can't, when you see the person you've loved so deeply, kissing someone else?"

I took a breath. "When they try to tell you, they don't love that person, and it was nothing. Do you really want to believe them? Do you want them to wrap their arms around you? And, just forget everything." Looking at Harry, I see tears sliding down his face. "Y/N.....if I didn't lo-love a certain somebody, I would have no idea what you were just asking. But....I do. I do know what your asking."

He looks at me, his eyes watery. My eyes didn't tear up at the sight of him, they stayed dry. "I know, what your asking. Was that how you felt, when you saw me and Audrey? Is that how you are feeling....right now?" I straightened up, and looked up at the night sky. "Yes. I never loved someone, so much before, and when I felt my heart break, I didn't know if I should cry, or be emotionless."

Harry stood up straight, as well, and took one of my hands, in his. "There's something I need to tell you." Before I looked away from the sky, I saw a shitting star. I'm pretty sure Harry saw it too, when he wowed. Looking at him, he looked back at me. I looked into his light blue eye, the same eyes I fell in love with, about a month ago.

"Y/N, I have never loved before, and I thought I never would. But, when I came to Auradon, something inside me changed, when I saw....you." My heart started to race, but I remained emotionless, as he continued. "You changed something in me, the day I met you. Your laugh, sent my mind somewhere else. Your smile, drove me crazy. Your eyes, when I looked into them, I fell in love with you."

I looked down at our hands, which fit perfectly together. "Harry....I don't know, if I should believe you, or not," taking my hand, out of his. "Y/N, love, beautiful, baby, please believe me. I may not be the most trustworthy person ever, and sure, not a lot of people here, trust me, but if I earn your trust, and you believe me, That's all I need."

I looked back down at his hand, wanting to put mine back in his, wanting them to fit together again. "I'll think about it," walking over to the door. "Then, will you let me know, fi you believe me or not, love?" I opened the door, and looked back at him. "Yes," going inside.

{Next day. Still Y/N's POV}

I was at my locker, Evie talking to me about something, but she ended up leaving, remembering something she had to do. Closing the door, I walked back into the building. Audrey came up to me, a wild grin on her face. "Omg, Y/N! Just the person I wanted to see." I tried to walk by her, but her goons stopped right in front of me.

Every time I went to the side, they followed. I turned around, to be greeted by Audrey. "I need to get to class, what do you want?" "I have news, that I need to share with you," as she checked her nails, then looked me. "What is it?" "Walk with me," as she took my arm, and made me walk with her.