OneShot #31 (Smut)

Requested by: hatemeshiny

Summary: You are the daughter of Cheshire Cat. You get kidnapped, and Uma tries to get you to join her crew. You devolpe feelings for Harry. And.....SMUTTY!!!!

Y/N POV

     I just had to walk away from my 'friends,' finding interest in something in some alley, instead of getting into the limo. When I went back, the limo was gone. "Well, don't I have the shittest luck ever." I noticed Mals book laying on the ground, so of course, I go over and pick it up, putting it away in my jacket. "How about, I explore!" Walking through many alleys, I knew I was lost, when trying to find my way back, to the tunnel.

"And the winner, with the fucking cursed life, is Y/N," talking to myself, and getting some looks from some people in the alley. "What? Ever seen someone insane, going mad?" I glared at them, then hissed, making them get up and run. Half way down the alley, I heard someone right behind me. I was about to attack, but they pulled my arms behind my back, my wirsts being tied, and a blindfold over my eyes. 'Yup, I would totally win.'

The person picked me up, putting me over their shoulder, and they started walking. Guessing it was either minutes, that felt like hours, I was finally put down on what was like a seat, and my wrists were untied. Before I untied the blindfold, I heard some door shut, and being locked. Quickly untying the blindfold, I allowed my eyes to adjust to the little light, that I could see. Once I could see everything clearly, I looked up to see two pirates, looking at me.

"Y/N, right?" I didn't answer right away, but when my mind finally decided to work, I smiked. "Uma. Harry. How are you guys?" Uma let out a laugh, and Harry looked at me, smiling. "We're doing great. My whole crew is work out, thanks your friends. And, we are just feeling.." I quickly cut her off. "Like sore losers?" Harry almost let out a laugh, but held it in, when Uma glared at him. She looked back at me, giving me a fake smile. I sent one back. "Whatever. Why were you walking around, the Isle? Its pretty dangerous here, you know."

"Yeah, but my so called friends, left me here. So, I got bored, and decided to explore," standing up, and stretching. Uma was thinking about something, then finally spoke. "Since their probably not your friends anymore. How about you join my crew? Harry here, will train you, even though you do fight pretty well." I looked from her, over at Harry. His hair was a mess, probably from earlier, and I felt my heart beating faster. I may be some good girl, but I do like myself some villain boys.

"I don't know," looking back at Uma. "I'll have you stay in here, until you have thought about it. Harry, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." Before Uma walked away, I quickly went over to the door, making her jump a bit, by the sudden movement. "Hi. Here, I have a little something, for you. I'll love to be part of your crew." I took out Mals book, and handed it to her. "Your very welcome, evil Captain miss," I quickly said, as she started walking away. "Harry, let her out. Stay with her, in case she tries anything."

Uma went above deck, and Harry let me out. I stepped out of the cell, and looked at him. "Should you tell her, that I'm breathing? Cause, that is doing something." He smiled, looking me up and down. "No. She means if you run away, or whatever," he said, crossing his arms. I crossed my own, and looked him up and down. "If she's the Captain, then what are you? A pervy first mate?" His smile disappeared, and his arms fell to his sides. "Shocked much, Mr.PervyFirstMateHookie."

Uma tried to get the barrier down, but returned back to the Isle, saying the plan failed. Months went by, and I have befriended everyone in the crew. Gil became my best friend, along with Uma, after she warmed up to me. I developed feelings for Harry, and wanted to do more then just a little flirt, here and there. Who would know, that by saying that I liked him, and him liking me, would lead us below deck, in a closet. Crazy? Yes, yes it is.

"Oh god, Y/N. Please be mine," Harry said, between the kisses he was placing on my neck. I tugged on his hair, along with grinding against his fully grown boner. "Yes," I quickly said, before a moan came out, when he started sucking on a spot. Harry slipped off my underwear, and his boxers, adding them to the pile of clothes. Wrapping my arms around his neck a bit better, and he lifted me up. Pressing me against the wall, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he slammed right into me.

"Harry!" He didn't wait for me to adjust, and kept thrusting into me, speeding up with each thrust he made. I leaned my back against the wall, moans spilling past my lips, as I let pleasure take over my whole body. Harry pressed one hand on the upper part of my back, and the other pressing onto the bottom part. With him doing so, had my body pressing against his, which allowed him to go deeper, when he did a couple of thrusts.

He stopped working on my neck, and pressed his lips against mine. I moaned into the kiss, and allowed him entrance into my mouth. The kiss became heated much more quicker, then it did before. At some point, Harry stopped thrusting into me, which made my moans come to a end. He pulled away from the kiss, and liked at the door. I looked over at it, seeing it was locked, then back at him. "What's wrong?" He didn't look away from the door.

"I thought I heard someone," he wispeared, finally looking at me. "We're gonna have to be even more quiet, okay love?" I nodded, and he started up the kiss again, along with his thrusts. As soon as he started, there were footsteps. He stopped his thrusts again, pulling away from the kiss, and we both looked at the door. "Harry?"  "Are you down here?" Gil, and Uma. We look at each other, and I start to worry. "Shh." He pressed his lips against mine, again, and stated thrusting slowly, so I wouldn't end up moaning.

"See Gil, told you he wasn't down here." "But, I heard him. I swear! Can we at least, see if I actually heard him. If not, I'll clean toilets for a week." Probably guessing they stayed, cause we heard them walking around, and Uma muttering curses as she passed by the closet. It took awhile, but at some point I felt my climax coming. Harry deepened the kiss, just as I cummed, and kept going till he cummed as well.

He pulled our, and we both quickly got dressed. Holding onto my hand, we stayed in the closet, until we were sure that they left, hearing no footsteps. Boy, were we wrong. Uma started talking, just as Harry opened the door. She didn't see us, but Gil did. "TOLD YOU! AND, Y/N IS WITH HIM!" She spun around, and I couldn't tell if she was either gonna fangirl, or yell at us. "We....cleaned......the closet.....for you...bye," Harry quickly said, then pushed past the two, dragging me behind him.
~~~~~~~~~

The numbers bumped up. 3/17. I know the ending to this, wasn't that great, but I'm trying to get everything done.

Next OneShot soon!!!!!