OneShot #3 (Smut)

Request by: _MyPrettyWeeper

Your the daughter of Jafar, Jay being your brother. Harry and you have been childhood friends. Both of your were at the VKs place, in your bedroom, and no one is home. Then smut!!!!!

Y/N POV

I was alone at the VKs place, bored as hell. To let you know, I do have my own place, I just liked hanging out with the VKs. And, hanging out with my brother, Jay, and helping him steal things, for our father, Jafar.

I walked around the empty building, going through Jays, Mals, Evies, and Carlos rooms. Lets just say, I found some very interesting things. Climbing the stairs, that lead up to my room, that I sometimes stayed at, and hid my new treasures. My room, was in a tower, so when I wanted to, I could get away from everyone else. Trust me, it was a climb to get to my room, but worth it.

When I finished hiding my treasures, I heard the door open, and close. "WHO IS IT!" Walking over to the railing, and I looked down. Looking back up at me, was my childhood friend, Harry Hook. "HELLO UP THERE!" I laughed. "GET UP HERE! I'M BORED!" He started walking up the steps. "I CAN FIX THAT!" Still laughing, I shouted back. "REALLY HARRY!" "YEAH."

He finally got up here, just smiling. "How do you go down those stairs?" I smiled. "I slide down the railing," going into my room, Harry behind me. "Are you still bored?" "Yeah, and I don't know when the others are gonna get home."

I sat down on my bed, watching Harry take his hat, hook, and jacket off, putting down on the small couch I had. He turned around, and closed the door. It would be locked, but my door didn't have a lock on it, sadly. "Maybe I can fix that. Make you not bored," as he walked over to me. "How?"

Harry stood in front of me. I felt a weird feeling grow in my stomach, and the urge for him to do something. He sat down on the bed, facing me. I turned to face him. The feeling in my stomach grew.

"Wanna know how, I'll make you not bored anymore," as he held my chin. "Yes," lookin into his light blue eyes. As I looked into his eyes, I saw something that I never thought I'll ever see. His eyes were filled with...lust. The feeling grew even more.

He leaned forward, as I did too, and our lips came toether. It was a normal kiss, till it got pretty heated. Our tongues fought together, him winning. He explored my mouth, like it was found treasure, that was always meant for him. I put my hands on his chest, gripping his shirt. He placed his hands on my back, and pulled me closer to him.

We pulled away for air, breathing heavily. Harry took my shirt off, as I did the same after. Once our shirts were off, we went back to kissing. He unclasped my bra, and tossed that to the floor. I tried to be more closer to him, and sort of grinded against his area.

He moaned in the kiss, and the feeling just went out of control. I unbottoned his pants, and he kicked them off. Slipping off my pants as well, I grinded against him even more. I soon felt him get hard, and for some reason, I know what to do. Making Harry lay down on his back, I took his boxers off, having his dick spring up.

I tossed his boxers on the floor, and looked up at Harry, smirking. "Y/N, whatever your thinking, please do it," making me smile more. Wrapping my fingers around his lenth, I shoved the rest in my mouth, and full on deep throated him. Looking up at Harry, he had his head back, moaning away.

I started to suck, and pump him all at the same time. His moans filled the small room, and it was like music to my ears. I felt him tense up, letting me know he was close, so I stopped. Sitting up, Harry glared at me, but smirked. "Your turn."

I layed down, where he was before, and he took my underwear off, tossing it somewhere in the room. He lowered his head between my legs, and spread them apart. I waited for him to do something, and when he did, it made me throw my head back. He stuck in one finger, and started thrusting it in my pussy.