OneShot #22 (FLUFF)

Requested by: michaelandluke12

I was gonna publish the smut request, but I'm just having a writers block of how it should go, what should happen, and such. So, I decided to work on this request.....sorry that it took so long...

Summary: You are not one of the skinny princess, just a tad bit above from being skinny. Daughter of some fairy tale person. AND FLUFFY FLUFF!!!!

Sorry if this one is bad, its just that I haven't wrote something like this, at all before, cause I usually let my readers imagine what they look like. So, this one might be a tad bit short, but if you want, I can rewrite it, to make it a longer OneShot.

3rd POV

Y/N looked in the mirror, staring at herself. She wasn't the most skinniest princess, and the dresses she wore, were kinda tight around some parts. The other princess, mostly Audrey, did pick on her cause of her size. And yes, she did let it get to her. Y/N decided to lose a couple of pounds, and it worked, but they kept picking on her.

Even though she lost the couple of pounds, the dresses she had to sometimes wear, still were tight around some parts of her body. There was a knock on the door, and Y/N turned away from the mirror. "Come on." The door opened, to reveal Evie and Mal, Y/N's two best friends. Sure, Y/N may a princess, and Mal and Evie were villains, but they became friends, seeing Audrey and the other princess, picking on her.

Mal and Evie tried to stop Audrey, and the others, from picking on Y/N, but the teasing went on. They offered to tell Ben, Mals boyfriend, but Y/N begged them not to. If Ben made Audrey to stop, it would make the teasing worse, making Audrey think Y/N was some kind of wimp, that couldn't fight her own battle. So, the teasing went on, Mal and Evie trying to help. They told Y/N to tell them, if Audrey was teasing her, but she didn't say anything.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Y/N walked over to them, hiving each a hug. "The new villain kids, are going to be here soon. We came up here to get you " Evie said, heading back to the door. "Give me a second." Y/N put on her shoes, grabbed her bag, which had her books and things she needed for class, and followed her friend out the door, closing and locking it behind her.

As the three friends made their way down the hall, Mal started asking questions. "Has Audrey teased you at all this week?" Y/N thought back a couple days ago, when Audrey made fun of her, during one of her classes, that she didn't have with either Mal or Evie. Not wanting them to fight the battle she was in, Y/N shook her head. Mal placed a hand on her shoulder, as Evie wrapped her arms around Y/N's arm.

"Remember, if Audrey ever teases you, or does something really awful, please let us know," Mal said, looking at Evie, who nodded her head. "We will help you. We're here to help you, Y/N." She nodded her head again, and they finally got outside. When the limo pulled up, four kids got out. The first one was a tiny girl, with red hair. She went straight towards Evie, and the two of them started talking.

The next one, or should I say two, boys came tumbling out, as a girl with what seemed like light blue hair, which was very long, stepped out. "Both of you stop it," she hissed at the two boys, who got up. They were fighting over what seemed like a bandana, that was full of candy. A blond boy was holding tightly onto it, as the other boy, who had a pirate hat on, walked to the other side of the girl.

The red head girl, stopped talking to Evie, and stood next to the blond boy. Y/N couldn't help but sneak a few glances, over at the boy with the pirate hat. When he looked over at her, she quickly looked at the ground, not wanting to seem weird already. "Just to make this easier, I paired you four up, with the four of us," Ben said, which Y/N tried to put on her best smile.

"Gil, your going to be with me. Uma, your going to be with Mal." She looked at Ben, glaring at him. Mal was about to argue with him, but he simply shushed her. "Dizzy, your going to be with Evie." The red head girl, Dizzy, squealed and ran over to Evie, wrapping her tiny arms around Evie's waist, pulling her into tight hug. "And, Harry...your going to be with Y/N," Ben finished, pointing over at her.

Once everyone was with the person they were paired up with, Y/N started the tour around the school. She clutched onto the key, and paper, that Ben had given her before. "Oh look who finally decided, to get some exercise." Y/N looked down, hearing Audrey's voice. "I'm just showing him around. He's new here, and Ben told me..." Audrey let out a laugh, her little minions laughing along.

"Ben made you get exercise. Whatever." Audrey turned towards Harry, agnoring Y/N. "So, handsome, how about you ditch the loser, and come hang out with me," she said, placing a hand on Harry's arm. He pulled away, and stood closer to Y/N. "I rather not." Audrey glared at Y/N, then looked back at Harry. "You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there."

Harry looked down at Y/N, who still kept her head down, then back at Audrey. "I think I can tell who the wrong sort are for myself, thanks," he said coolly, grabbing hold of Y/N's free hand, and pulling her away. "Thanks Harry," Y/N spoke up, when they were far from Audrey. "I can tell, she's the bitch in the school." Nodding, Y/N spoke again. "Please don't tell Mal, Evie, or Ben. They'll try to help, but I don't want them to. I don't think you should either."

Y/N gave the key, and paper which was he schedule, to Harry. They were standing in front of the bedroom door, as Harry looked at Y/N, shocked. "Why?" "Cause the teasing is just gonna get worse, if you, or anyone, tries to help. Thank you for helping, but just for now on...just don't." Y/N looked at Harry one more time, and hurried off.
••Few Months Later

During the months that passed, Audrey teased Y/N less, and less, till she wasn't even teasing her at all. Harry spent more time with Y/N, that it seemed like he was her bodyguard. When she brought the whole thing up to Mal and Evie, they just squealed in delight. "Maybe he likes you," Evie suggested, which Y/N just shook her head. "Can't be. He would probably like someone, who seems more like a villain. Like....Audrey."

Mal got up from the couch, went over to the bed Y/N was sitting on, and sat next to her. Evie son came over. "Y/N, we've known Harry for awhile, during the time we were on the Isle. And, before we hated each other, he was actually really nice. Just...trust us with this," Mal said, gently rubbing Y/N's back. "Fine." She stood up, and left the room.

As Y/N made her way back to her room, Audrey turned the corner, same time as Y/N, and they both bumped into each other. "I'm sor...oh its you," Audrey started to apologize, until she saw it was Y/N. "I'm surprised you didn't...ya know...bounce back up." She let out a laugh, but stopped when she saw someone standing behind Y/N.

"Come on love." Harry helped Y/N up, as Audrey scrambled to her feet. "I told you to leave her alone, Audrey. Now go, before I get King Ben, and his parents," he threatened, making Audrey take off down the hall. "Why are you still helping me? I told you not to." Y/N looked up at Harry, who smiled down at her. "Well, thats the thing. Since I met you, I had this weird feeling inside, everytime I saw you. And, well....I love you Y/N."

A weird feeling bubbled up inside her, a feeling she hasn't felt in some time. "You..love me?" Harry nodded, and brought her into a kiss. She kissed back, but they soon pulled away, when they heard giggles, and clapping. Turning their heads, they saw the VKs, Uma, Gil, and Dizzy, standing there, clapping. Evie was bouncing with joy. "I knew it would happen. And, it actually did!" Y/N smiled, as Harry kissed her one more time.
~~~~~~~~

I actually thought this one was going to be short, but turns out, it was longer then I thought it would be. To be honest, I really thought this one was cute, and I was fangirling just writing it!!!!! Thats a reason why, I LOVE writing fluff requests, cause they are just so cute!!! I like writing smut request, but sometimes, I run out of ideas for them. But, when I write a fluff, I just end up having all these really grey ideas!!!!

What did you guys think, about this one?

Next OneShot soon!!!!!!