OneShot #32 (Smut)

Requested by: @Leilah-Amaranth

Summary: Your the daughter of Peter Pan. You meet Harry, when he comes to Auradon, and you fall in love with him. Then smut comes shooting in....

3rd POV

        She knew she was in love, when she first saw him. King Ben decided to invite Harry, Gil, and Uma over to Auradon, and when Y/N saw Harry, her whole world lit up. As if luck was on her side, Harry looked over at her, and smiled. Sending a quick smile back, she listened to whatever Ben was saying. Turns out, he had Y/N show Harry around, and she could've sworn, that her heart did all kind of flips. He walked over to her, lifted her hand in his, and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

That was months ago. Now Y/N was in her room, just laying around. She recently told Harry, how her dad was Peter Pan. She kept telling herself not to do it, since Harry's dad was Captain Hook. Their parents hated each other, and she was certain if she told Harry about her dad, he would end up hating her. She swore to herself, that if Harry hated her, she would stop the feelings she had towards him. But, it would be hard to do.

Whenever she thought about him, her mind went crazy. Day and night, Harry was the only one she could think of. Her whole world would end, if he hated her. Having Peter Pan as her dad, seemed to be a curse at the time. There was a knock on the door, and Y/N slid off the bed. "Come in," she mumbled, but loud enough for the person at the door, to hear her. The door opened, and Carlos walked in. "Hey Y/N. Evie sent me over, to see how your doing." He closed the door, and sat down, leaning against the bed.

Carlos De Vil, son of Cruella De Vil. When he came to Auradon, with the other VKs, him and Y/N became friends right away. When he needed help finding Dude, she would help him in a jiffy. Y/N was there for him, when he needed a friend. He would go to Jay, but they both agreed that Jay would beat him to a pulp. And, Carlos was there for Y/N, when she needed a friend. She would go to Mal and Evie, but would always decide against it.

"Tell her, I'm doing just fine," she said quietly, leaning against the bed, next to Carlos. Y/N brought her knees against her chest, wrapping her arms around. Carlos moved closer to her, and gave her a worried look. "Y/N, your my best friend. I know you better then anyone else, so I know your not fine. Tell me what's wrong, so I can help. Is it because of Hook?" She looked at him, and leaned her head back against the bed. "Yeah." Carlos thought for a moment, then spoke.

"What happened? Did he do something?" She let out a breath, and quickly thought how she was gonna tell Carlos. "His dad, Captain Hook, and my dad, Peter Pan, hate each other. I ended up telling him who my dad was, and I'm pretty sure he hates me now. But, I still like him. Please help," she finally said, looking at Carlos. "Maybe, there might be a possibility, that he doesn't hate you." He quickly stood up, running over to the door. "Where are you going?" Turning around, the door opened just a crack, he smiled.

"Just stay here, and pout," he responded, leaving the room. "I'M NOT POUTING!" Y/N huffed, then got up climbing back onto the bed. A hour passed by, since Carlos had left, when there was another knock at the door. "Come in." The door opened, and Harry walked in. Y/N sat up quickly, as he closed the door, and locked it. "Harry? Why are you here?" He walked over to the bed, and hovered over her, pressing his lips against hers. She kissed back, putting a hand on the back of his head, tangling her fingers in his hair.

Y/N laid back down slowly, Harry moving down with her, till her head was on the pillows. The kiss soon became heated, turning into a heated make-out. Harry pulled away, both catching their breaths. "Carlos came to my room, and told me why you haven't been in class, lately. Why would you think I hate you, all because your dad is Peter Pan, and mine is Captain Hook. Y/N, I love you, ever since I first saw you." She smiled, and pressed her lips to his, then pulled away.

"You really love me?" This time, Harry smiled, nodding. "Well Harry Hook, I love you too, since I met you." "Will you be my girlfriend?" Y/N nodded, and brought him into another heated make-out. Harry broke the kiss for a second, to take his coat off, along with his hook. Once those were on the floor, he went back to making-out with Y/N. She spread her legs out, allowing Harry to grind against her clothed heat, his boner growing. Bucking her hips up, they both moaned into the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss, again, and pulled his shirt off, along with Y/N's shirt, tossing them onto the floor. Connecting their lips back together, Harry put a hand behind her back, unclipping her bra, and tossing it to the floor, as well. Moving away from her lips, down to her neck, he started sucking on her skin, leaving his mark. Y/N brought her hands down, to the hem of his pants, and tugged on them. "Harry, I need you," she said, and Harry stopped sucking on her neck, and sitting up.

He undid his belts, then unzipped his pants, and slid off his boxers, tossing those onto the floor. Unzipping Y/N's pants, and slipping her underwear off, and tossing those into the pile of clothes. Harry held onto one of Y/N's hips, his other arm under the back of her neck, and he thrusted into her. She threw her head back, letting out a small moan, as Harry kept thrusting into her. Letting go of her hip, he held onto one of hands, as her other hand gripped onto his shoulder.

As Harry thrusted into her, going deeper with each thrust, he went back to sucking in her neck. Y/N kept her head back, her eyes closed, letting out a series of moans. "Harry," she moaned out, as Harry sped up his thrusts, making the bed shake a bit. She moved her hand from his shoulder, to his hair and tugging on it. He stopped sucking on her neck, and moved back to her lips. Y/N let go of his hand, bringing her now free hand to his head, running it through his messy hair.

Harry gripped onto the sheets, going a bit faster with every thrust he made. Y/N arched her back, when she felt him hit her G-spot, moaning even more into the kiss, and tugging on his hair again. By now, Harry was pounding into her, which was making the bed slam against the wall. The room was filled with the sound of their moans, when Harry broke the kiss. Since the room wasn't huge, it became easily hot. Y/N felt her climax coming, and when Harry felt her walls clench around him, he kept going.

She let out a very loud moan, when she cummed. Harry kept pounding into her, until he soon cummed. Pulling out, he collapsed next to her, both of them breathing heavily. He turned his head to look at her, moving so he was on his side. Y/N looked at him, and smiled. Harry smiled back, and pressed his lips against hers. Once again, the kiss soon tbecame heated, turning it into a make-out. He got between her legs, as she spread them open, feeling him get another boner. Harry pulled away, before they started up again. "Do you want to go for another round?"

"Yes, I do," she said, pulling him back into the kiss, as he slammed into her, and kept thrusting.

Carlos POV

     After I told Harry what was going on with Y/N, he left the room going to talk to her. He has been gone for what seems like hours. Just as I was going to leave, Mal came to the room. "Carlos, there you are. I have great news to tell you!" "What is it?" She grabbed my hand, and started to drag me somewhere. "Y/N and Harry are together, and I was walking byY/N's room, and heard noises," she said, as we reached Y/N's room. There were moans, along with what seemed like Harry saying Y/N's name, and her saying his.

"Carlos, I don't know what you did, but great job." We walked away, my face heating up. "I'm never gonna get that out of my head, am I?" I looked at Mal, and she shook her head. "After hearing that, probably not."
~~~~~~~~

Sorry, about not updating yesterday. Something happened, and I wasn't able to update. Tomorrow I won't be able to update either, so I'm gonna try to update, as much as possible today.

Next OneShot soon!!!