OneShot #27 (Smut)

Requested by: Kmkagarpao

Song: Nightcore Candy

Summary: Your the daughter of Emperor Kuzco. Harry is invited to Auradon, before the Cotillion. He asks you, as his date, to the Cotillion. After the huge fight with Uma, you two sneak below deck, thats when smut cums in.

Sorry if you guys don't like the 3rd POV. I just find it more easier to write in that POV, for certain requests.

3rd POV

Ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, Candy

       It was only a couple days before the Cotillion, when Ben invited Harry to Auradon. Of course, Y/N was excited, that Ben would actually put through, with her little request. When the VKs went over to the Isle, days ago, Y/N tagged along. Unlike her father, Emperor Kuzco, who would stay in his palace forever, Y/N liked to go out, and do dangerous things. So, when she met Harry Hook, son of Captain Hook, she fell in love with him. At the same time, he fell in love with her.

Ooo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some Candy

When they got back to Auradon, Y/N begged Ben to invite Harry over, she was surprised when she saw Harry standing right in her bedroom door frame. Wrapping her arms around the back of his neck, as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body close to his. Forgetting that the VKs and Ben, were still standing behind Harry, the two got into a heated make-out. They pulled away, when Ben made a very nervous cough. Harry turned around, glaring at him, for interrupting the moment.

Ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha some, Candy

After Harry got settled, Y/N told him about the Cotillion. He cut her off, asking her to be his girlfriend, since he wasn't able to ask earlier. "Yes," she said, a smile on her face. "Go to the Cotillion, with me?" She nodded her head, bringing him into another hug, and another heated make-out. Both wanted to go farther, but when they both had their shirts off, there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Y/N asks, as Harry got up from on top of her, both putting their shirts back on. "Its Evie. I have your dress ready, and I need to see how it fits, and such."

Ooo ooo Come n getcha some come n getcha CANDY

Harry wouldn't dare to lie, not even to himself. He laid there on Y/N's bed, which they were now sharing, and looked up from some random book, to see Y/N in the dress Evie made her. All he wanted to do, was make Evie leave, have Y/N strip, and fuck her all day, and all night. "Harry, if your trying to read, you have to turn the book. Its upside down." Closing the book, and putting it down, he crawled to the edge of the bed, leaning against the post. "You look beautiful." "Thank you. Even though, I can't breath."

Hot girl your doing it well
The way your hips move got me under a spell,
Right now I don't really care whos watching,
I wanna dance all night long no stopping

It was the day of the Cotillion, and Harry was nervous. Y/N held his hand, when they got onto the ship, and for most of the time. Everyone bowed when Mal walked down the steps, in her yellow and blue dress. Once again, as King Ben came down, everyone bowed. "Mal, I wanted to tell you..." Ben turned a bit, and at the top of the stairs, was Uma, in a very light blue dress, her hair up in a bun. Mal had no words, as Uma explained what happened. Love. True love. Y/N squeezed Harrys hand, both looking at each other.

You you, you yeah You
Pretend they're not here just do what you do

Y/N and Harry had true love. Evie and Doug had true love. Jay and Lonnie...almost true love...hopefully. Carlos and Jane had true. Ben and Mal had true love. What Uma was trying to explain what her and Ben had, wasn't true love. With Evies help, Mal figured it out, and told Ben that she loved him. When Mal kissed Ben, Y/N smiled. True loves kiss. Works all the time, which is what everyone hoped. Uma was pissed. She ran over to the side of the ship, gripping onto the railing. Mal tried to get Uma, not to jump. But, a lot of people don't like to listen.