OneShot #25 (Smut)

Requested by: nerdydoc101

Summary: Your Evies sister, and you get captured. Harry likes you, but you don't feel the same. So, he gives you some kind of potion. Smut.

3rd POV

Y/N struggled to get loose, but at some point, she stopped, seeing Uma and Harry coming over. Uma sat across from her, and Harry stood to the side. "The others should be here soon," Uma said, smiling. She rolled her eyes, and looked down. "Aw, love, don't look so sad. If they don't come, we can have some fun." Harry smiled, and walked over to the tied up girl. "You wish Hook," she spat, making him laugh. Uma got up, leaving the two alone.

"I wonder what you would look like, without your clothes," Harry said, tracing his hook across her cheek. Y/N looked up at him. "Keep wondering, cause its never gonna happen." His smile disappeared, and he stood completely in front of her. Putting a arm above her head, he leaned in close, their faces barley touching. "Its gonna happen sweetheart, and when it does, I bet your gonna wish for another round."

Y/N let out a small laugh. "Keep dreaming Hooky." Uma came back up, telling Harry to bring Y/N to the plank. Cutting the rope around the girl, he brought her over to the plank, and held her there. Y/N perked up when she saw Evie, her sister, and the others. Uma and Mal talked, at some point, Uma called Harry over. He went over, and Evie handed him a bag, filled with mini gummies, that were filled with liquid.

He took them, smiling. Walking away, Uma had her crew attack the VKs. "Wait, we had a deal!" Evie shouted, which made Harry and Uma look at her. "What deal?" Harry said, acting like there wasn't one. Mal pulled Evie by the arm, as they crossed the bridge, going through the tunnel. Harry got Y/N off the bridge, and popped one of the small gummies into her mouth. She went to spit it out, but he quickly covered her mouth, stopping her from doing so.

The liquid flooded her mouth, going down her throat. Once Harry was certain that she swallowed the liquid, he moved his hand away. Y/N said nothing, just looking at Harry. Uma stayed behind Harry, in case if Y/N ended up looking at her. "Did it work?" Y/N started to smile. "Harry, your eyes are so...blue." "Yup," he responded to Uma, cutting Y/N's ankles and wrists free.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, as he held onto her waist. "Remember Harry, she stays with you 24/7. If you lose her, the plan won't work," Uma warned him, which he nodded his head to. "Yeah, I know." The plan was simple. When the VKs come over with Ben, to get Y/N, she'll be acting like she loves him. Since she is 'in love' with him, they'll have to bring him over to Auradon, to make Y/N happy. Once in Auradon, Harry will get the wand, break the spell that Y/N is on, and then go back to the Isle.

The following day, the plan was going so perfect. The VKs came over, with Ben, to convince Y/N to come back to Auradon. She pleaded for them to allow Harry to come, and since they were, oh so nice, they agreed. Thing is, they didn't know Y/N was on the potion. When Harry kidnapped Y/N in the alley, then went up to the Carlos, Evie, and Jay, he simply told Evie to bring the love potion, cause someone in the crew, needed it.

Mal, however, when making the potions, made it last for only a few days. During those days, Harry started to devolpe feelings for Y/N. So when the first potion wore off, Harry was confused when Y/N tried to attack him, when they were in her room. "How did you get in Auradon?" She said loudly, throwing a pillow. He caught it, then tossed it behind him. "Love, listen," he said, wrapping his arms around her, before she could go to the bathroom.

"What?" Y/N kept struggling in his arms, which at some point, made them fall onto the ground. Harry had her pinned down to the ground, holding her hands on the side of her head. When she noticed it was useless to get free, Y/N stopped fighting. Since he wasn't wearing his red coat, his hood flipped onto his head, and when he let go of one of her wrists, he pulled his hood back, messing his hair up. Harry put his hand back down on her wrist, in case Y/N tried to smack him.