OneShot #41 (Angst)

Summary: Harry breaks up with you, for someone else. Little miss princess turns into a villain
Song: Queen of Mean from Descendants 3
Requested by no one
A/N: This is sort of based off Audrey's part in Descendants 3, so don't read if you haven't watched.

3rd POV

    Muffled cries filled the room, as a phone thumped to the floor. Y/N had her head pressed into the pillow, soaking the fabric with tears. Her eyes were red and puffy, as one of her cries escaped from under the piallow. She felt sick. She felt empty. And, she hated it. The empty feeling inside, she wanted it gone. The hurt she was feeling, she wanted someone to replace it with love. Anger was starting to build up inside, and she wanted to punch something. ANYTHING!

    "I’m so tired of pretending. Where’s my happy ending?" On the phone screen, was a picture of Harry with another girl, both having huge smiles on their faces. Y/N swung her legs over to the side of the bed, glaring at the phone. "I followed all the rules. I drew inside the lines. I never asked for anything that wasn’t mine." She stood from the bed, and crossed her arms, pressing them against her stomach.

    "I waited patiently for my time. But when it finally came, he called her name," she sang, feeling the anger rising even more. Her eyes stayed focused on the photo, as her nails dug into the palms of her hands. "And now I feel this overwhelming pain. I mean it’s in my veins. I mean it’s in my brain," she gritted her teeth together, taking her heel and stepping on the phone, cracking the screen.

    "My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train. I’m kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame. I know exactly who to blame." Y/N walked over to the fireplace, grabbing one of the photos of Harry and her, and threw it into the fire. "I never thought of myself as mean. I always thought that I’d be the Queen!" 'I bought a ring for you, so everyone will know you're my queen,' Harry's words flashed through her mind.

    "And there’s no in between. 'Cause if I can't have that, then I would be the leader of the dark. And the bad." She smiled evily, grabbed a fireplace poker, and began walking towards the door. Swinging it open, Y/N started walking down the hall. "Now there’s a devil on my shoulder, where the angels used to be. And he’s calling me the Queen." She walked all the way to the museum, and waited till the guard fell asleep.

    Turning off all the camera's, she made her way to the Queen's Crown. "Being nice was my past time. But I’ve been hurt for the last time. And I won’t ever let another person take advantage of me," she sang, walking up the steps, becoming eye level with the crown. "The anger burns my skin, third-degree. Now my blood’s boiling hotter than a fiery sea. There’s nobody getting close to me."

   Y/N gripped the fireplace poker's handle tightly, glaring at the crown. Bringing the poker up, she paused as a tear fell, and Harry's face flashed through her mind. Gritring her teeth, she pushed the image away. "They’re gonna bow to the Evil Queen. Your nightmare's my dream. Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes!" Y/N swung the poker, making shards of glass go flying.

    She grabbed the crown, and tossed the poker to the side. "I never thought of myself as mean. I always thought that I’d be the Queen. And there’s no in between," she sung, gripping the crown with both hands. Another tear slipped, as Harry's face reappeared in her mind again. "Cause if I can't have that, then I would be the leader of the dark. And the bad." She looked over, to where the curtains opened, revealing Maleficent's staff. "Now there’s a devil on my shoulder. Where the angels used to be. And he’s calling me the Queen of Mean"

    Y/N walked towards the basket of apples, knocking them over, and placing the crown down. "Something’s pulling me. It’s so magnetic. My body is moving." She walked over to the staff, and carefully took it off its stand. "Unsure where I’m headed. All of my senses have left me defenseless. This darkness around me." She lifted the staff up into the air, as the crystal glowed.

    "Is promising vengeance. The price that I’m willing to pay is expensive. There’s nothing to lose," she sung, picking up the crown, placing it on her head. "When you’re lonely and friendless. So my only interest is showing this princess. That I am the Queen," she gritted her teeth, and slammed the bottom of the staff down on the floor. "And my reign will be endless!"

    Y/N's clothes turned into Y/F/C leather, with a cape flowing behind her. "I want what I deserve. I want to rule the world." She began walking out of the museum, and stood at the top of the stairs. "Sit back and watch them learn. It’s finally my turn!" Y/N smiled, and began walking.

If they want a villain for a Queen
I’m gonna be one like they've never seen
I’ll show them what it means
Now that I am that
I will be the ruler of the dark and the bad
‘Cause the devil’s on my shoulder
Where the angels used to be
And he’s calling me the Queen of Mean

    "I want what I deserve!"
               ~·~Time Skip~·~

    Ben sat in his office, going through some papers. The door swung open, with Harry right beind her. "Mal, whats going on?" "The Queen's crown, and Maleficent's staff is missing," she said. Ben's eyes went wide, and instantly, his hands went through his hair, as he stood from his desk. "Why is Harry here?" Harry pulled something from his pocket, and tossed it onto the desk. "A broken phone?" He took a moment to examine it. "Wait, isn't this Y/N's?"

    "She's missing too."
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
A/N: Not completely angst, but eh. My boyfriend of almost a year brokw up with me, because of something stupid. We got into a fight, and he just ended it there. And, so yeah...i've been crying about that for a few days...and he even said he doesnt want me in his life anymore. Plus, before he broke up with me, he bought me a $100 ring for my birthday, and was gonna give it to me when he got back from a trip...but now...we aren't together...

Sorry about it being so short and if its sucks, I'm not in the writing mood, because of what happened, but had this idea.

Anyway, next One Shot coming soon...ish....