Requests :D

Hi everyone. I've decided to discontinue this book. I lost interest and it became difficult to write after a while. Couple that with my bad romance writing skills and it's just really hard to keep up with the requests, the pressure my brain creates to try and consistently post oneshots, and trying to keep the characters in character. It was just to difficult for me to keep up with so I am discounting this book. I apologize.

But before discounting this book (and all my other books on Wattpad. I'm moving and staying over at Tumblr. There is a link to my Tumblr in this book somewhere.) I wanted to thank you all so much for the support and kindness you all have shown and given me. If any of you ever are thinking about writing any sort of story on Wattpad, go for it! 

(This is copy and pasted around all my SCP books.)  

THIS REQUEST PAGE IS NO LONGER USED. PLEASE GO TO THE NEW REQUEST PAGE.

Come at me! When you request I would greatly appreciate if you do a few things in your request for me though! 

1. What type (Fluff, angst, etc.) 

2. If you want something specific, please do the little '!' things XD (Like x mute! reader)

3.  What you want the character's personality to be

If you read everything above you get a free chainsaw cannon! 

                                                                                                                                               - ThePinkEclipse