Chapter 35

My world slows down as Ella's body hits the ground and I hear my sister scream in pain and agony.

I am an Alpha. We are in a battlefield. I can't let my emotions take over, not like last time.

In a split second I can see Rose moving and I stop her.

"Chris, restrain her!" Chris rushes to do so and all I hear is Richard's laughter.

"Kitkat!" I look over at Adam and I see what he wants me to look at. "I tried to stop him."

"Shit, Aiden!" He has shifted and is now charging towards Richard, who has also changed. The two wolfs begin a battle of teeth and blood.

"Chris! Let me go!" I look at my sister, she's struggling in Chris' arms. Jeez, this is a mess.

"Rose!"

"Kat! Tell her to let me go! I need to get to her! She needs me!" She's desperate to be free, I can see her agony.

"Rose! She's surrounded by enemies! You going there now, will only endanger her and yourself. We are going to help her! I promise!!"

She settles down but I don't tell Chris to let her go, her mate is dying, her wolf rules right now. Emotions over reason, I know how it feels.

I can hear Ella's heart, it's not weak, meaning that we have time, she's a fighter and I trust her to hang in there until we can rescue her.

"Jack, Will" They both look at me, I can see the guilt on their faces. "I need you two to keep trying to convince the pack, Richard is distracted. If you can get them to support us, we can get Ella without fear of them killing her on site."

"Kat..."

"Get over it, he's the fucking psychopath. Right now, there is something you can do to help. Do it."

They nod and try to get to the other side of the field going along the border of the clearing. They can do this, they have to.

I turn from Rose in time to see Richard hovering over Aiden, who is on the ground.

Damn it, Aiden seems hurt and I can sense my pack wants a fight, but I have to give Will and Jack a chance.

Please hold on just a little bit longer, Aiden. He keeps fighting and gains advantage over Richard. That's mine mate, you got this.

Blaze is a born Alpha so he's big and strong, but he hasn't trained in 7 years and Richard is 2 years older, I'm a bit worried but I trust Aiden.

I oversee the border of the clearing and the enemy' pack, spotting the boys in the middle of them. They give me a nod telling me, it's time. Well, that was quick, good job guys.

This is my chance. I need to run. Now.

I tell my pack to wait until they see the Invisible Moon's reaction, only attack if attacked.

I shift and charge at Richard. Perfect timing too, because I see Aiden on the floor struggling to keep fighting, but Richard has him pin down.

He doesn't see me coming at him. Bastard thinks I'd never attack him. Too bad for him, Aiden taught me I should just be myself and tell other people to go fuck themselves. And me, myself and I, really want to kill that asshole.

I feel a rush of satisfaction when I knock him out of Aiden. Lua loves this, he deceived her, because of him she almost didn't recognized her mate. He made me fall in love with him, because he wanted my pack, he used me too get my family, and for that I will never forgive him.

He growls at who attacked him but stops when he notices it was me.

That's right, you idiot! Payback time is here.