Chapter 16

Special thanks for my cheap colleague, JJ, for helping with a detail. Although he does not know this book exists. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to hate Mondays, but I don't anymore, I feel relaxed with no worries at all. Obviously, my brain hasn't catch up to all the projects I have to finish, nor the exams I'll have to do soon, not even my birthday coming up.

I look over to Rose, she does not seem relaxed at all.

"It everything ok Rosie?"

"Hmm? Yeah...Today I'll have to go to Kara's again, to finish the project."

"Oh, I might have to go too, Aiden and I need to finish the plan for our presentation."

Her mood piqued up right away.

"Are you two friends now?"

"We are colleagues."

"Sure Kat." She smiles and rush her pace, I try to match my pace with hers, but she is quick.

"I'm serious."

"I agreed with you. Have to go now, bye sis."

With that she's gone. That little devil, I can never get anything out of her, but she seems to know everything concerning me. Sisters....

I should hurry, class is about to start.

When I get to Statistic's classroom, I immediately see Adam and Chris and make my way towards them.

"Kitkat! I was starting to think you weren't coming!"

"Dramatic as usual" I roll my eyes at his joke, "I'm 5 minutes early to class."

"Ad, do you think the good girl here would skip class? Even if she died, she would still haunt the classrooms." I turn at his voice, he's standing right behind me.

"I would not! Shut it Aiden."

"Oh god Kat, are you ill? You're letting me down, girl." Chris just can't let it slide, can she?

"Ad? Seriously Aiden? Do I have to come up with a weird nickname to you too?" Adam says smiling, he would love nothing else.

"No, bro, sorry. Kitten, you have to work on your come-backs."

"Forgiven. And yes Kitkat, you do." They fist pump! They fist pump while bad-mouthing me.

"Why won't you both just disappear? I don't need and idiot and an asshole to harass me first thing in the morning. I could be late if I wanted to, but why would I just to prove to you? It would make it seem like I care about you lot."

They pretend to look offended, but I can see the smile in their eyes, I decide to ignore the two idiots and look at my best friend, she usually would be joining me in taking them down but she looks sad today.