"Jasmine literally put bad in all caps." She handed me the phone. "I think it's pretty bad, Y/nn."

I groaned and dropped my head on the counter. "I knew I shouldn't have listened to Viv."

"You think?" I raised my head slightly and pouted before dropping my head back down. A soft sigh left her lips as she rounded the corner and grabbed my hand, leading me to a table in the corner. "Look just.. don't say anything about it. Don't mention it to friends, brag about it to your 'boys-"

"I don't brag." I mumbled and pressed my forehead against the table. "I'm so fucked. A good lawyer? That bitch is rich, she probably has like..Annalise Keating as her lawyer or something."

"The lawyer from the show?" I nodded against the cold surface with a hum. She then snorted before resting her hand on the back of my neck, softly massaging the tensing muscles. "You'll be fine, babe. Maybe Lisa will be so embarrassed that she'll just up and leave the school.. well, she'll already be kicked out so hopefully she just crawls in a hole."

"You think?" I mumbled, looking back up. She gave me a hopeful smile before handing me the hot cocoa. "Hm.. you may be right." I took a sip, my lips upturning into a smile. "I probably have nothing to worry about."

-

"Oh you better be worried." I leaned against my dorm door, as did everyone in our hall, as Lisa walked out while carrying her backpack, her parents walked behind her with some Louis Vuitton suitcases. "I know it was you, Y/ln.. and I will rain down on you like acid."

She glared harshly before walking past, her mom, clad in a pantsuit, giving me the same look as she passed. Then her dad.. smiled and pointed at my shoes. "Love the vans-"

"Dad!"

"Christopher!"

He made an 'o' shape with his mouth before quickly walking forward. "Coming!"

I shook my head softly before walking back into my room where Ash was pulling her backpack on. "She gone?" I nodded. "Good, girl got on my damn nerves." I snorted and picked up my backpack. "First day back on the classroom.. you ready?"

"Not even a little bit." I mumbled, grabbing a pill bottle from my backpack and opening it up. "Especially since Mr. Hiben said we would be getting into more advanced shit." I tossed the little blue pill into my mouth before downing it with the water bottle.

"How come you didn't take your pills during first semester?" She asked as I put the bottle back up.

"Uh well.." I bit my bottle lip before shrugging. "I actually did but I kinda kept it a secret until we were closer. Stuff happened in the past when someone found out I took adderal." Her eyebrows in curiosity so I quickly added, "And then I ran out and I didn't feel like getting it refilled."

"Did you run out around the time you and Vanessa broke up?" I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering how she knew. "The partying, multitude of sex."

"Ah.. yeah." Chuckling, I grabbed my keys off the counter. "That was part of it."

We walked out of the dorm, her locking it, before we started down the hall. "So.. how are you and miss foreign?"

"Miss foreign." I chuckled, my head shaking. "We're good actually. We're gonna get some ice cream from the scoop with Quince and then head over to her place to have a movie marathon or whatever."

"Awe so.. you've taken a liking to the little sis?" I looked away, trying to hide the fact that it wasn't exactly her.. 'little sis' but in fact, her daughter. "Yeah actually." It's not that I didn't trust Ashlynn not to spill the beans but I didn't know how Vanessa felt about that. If I got the okay from her, then it'd be fine. Until then... not a word from me.