Epilogue

This chapter is dedicated to 18lovemenot & chakenzia thanks for the upvotes 💞

👉🍎👈

"Jisoo." I called my daughter and she turned to me with her sweet smile. Her pretty face reminds me so much of her mother.

"Neh appa~" her heart shaped lips stretched to a grin

Three years. it's been three years since my life changed forever. I squatted down to my daughter and fixed her hair. I remember when I first held her. I was scared cause she was so small that she might slip in my arms.

"Let's go." I held out my hand for her and I smiled at how small hers were compared to mine.

I took a deep breath and sighed as my eyes roam at our closest friends who's here to remember this day with me. I feel my eyes sting when I felt a tug on my hand. I looked down to see jisoo looking up at me and motioned me to come down to her level.

"hmm?" I asked when I squatted down to her.

"Uljima." her cute hands cupped my face, her lips in a pout and I chuckled

"who says I'm crying? my eyes are just sweating." she scrunched up her nose and I laughed remembering dara doing that when she's not pleased with my jokes.

"Jiyong, it's time." we both turned to minzy who handed me the basket of flowers.

"You know what to do right?" I asked jisoo and she eagerly nodded, reaching her little hands for the basket and I gave it to her.

"Eomma loves this flower so she'll be happy." I smiled and nodded

"Don't hit june with the basket when you're out of petals ok?"

"I just did that cause he was so loud and annoying and he always teases chaeyoungie." she mumbled with a pout

"They're siblings, let them be."

"Jichu, kaja?" Jennie, Chaerin's daughter held jisoo's hand and dragged her. I stood up straight and fixed my coat and then bom starts to sing.

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

I smiled, getting teary eyed. I almost lost her but here we are. Finally able to push through with our wedding.

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

She flatlined but I didn't give up on her. I know she's fighting with me. I know she wants to see our baby and I know she can't leave me like that.

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

Audible gasps can be heard and dara's hand automatically reached out front when jisoo almost tripped bacuase of her gown as she threw the flower petals being our flower girl. She just giggled and dara shook her head smiling widely.

They said, I bet they'll never make it
But just look at us holding on
We're still together, still going strong

You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss goodnight

She reached out to my waiting arms and held on it tightly. She looked angelic with her gown, the veil covering her face cannot hide the beauty she possess.

The ceremony began and everything went smoothly until jisoo tripped june who held our rings and top hyung and daesung scrambled to get the rings that fell.

I squinted my eyes at our daughter but she just clasped her hands together and batted her lashes at me.

We exchanged our vows and the priest declared us husband and wife. "You may now kiss the bride."

I lifted her veil and grinned. She laughed when I pulled her to a dip and kissed her. I can't imagine my life without her.

She tiptoed and whispered on my ear. I froze and she pinched my cheeks. "I promise it's going to be ok."

She assured me and I hugged her tightly. "Just make sure or I swear I won't make love to you ever again."

She laughed. She just told me she's pregnant with our second child. I was afraid to have her pregnant again after what happened so I made sure to pull out or use protection when we do it but this mischievous girl had other plans. I should've known when she went on top.

How can I throw her off when she's pinning me down and she feels so good riding me? Damn it.

"Ji. It's going to be ok." She caressed my cheek.

"Fine, but I get to decide the name. You got jisoo." I mumbled and she nodded, chuckling.

"Hi yeogi buteora~" she slapped my shoulders and I laughed. She was clearly not amused with her brows furrowed.

"Name him that and im going to file a divorce."

"How sure are you it's not a her?" I raised a brow

"I was in control." She smirked and I laughed and caressed her cheek.

"Him or her, I don't care. Just be safe and don't flatline on me again or I'll have a heart attack." She pulled me for hug.

"I'm sorry I scared you. I was scared too but it will be ok now. I'll be extra careful and monitor my blood pressure so it won't complicate my pregnancy again." I sighed and hugged her back.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kwon? everyone's waiting for you at the reception." ah, music to my ears.

"Shall we, Mrs. Kwon?" I grinned at dara, holding out my hand for her

"We shall, Mr. Kwon." She intertwined her hands with mine and we both went to where our family and friends are waiting.

🍎

"Ms. Park Sooyoung, this is your copy of the contract, enjoy your stay at the Cupid's Cabin." Minzy grinned.

"We assure your privacy here Mr. Yook Sungjae. Here's the copy of your contract. Enjoy your stay at the Cupid's Cabin." Kai shook the hands of the boy group member. Another unsuspecting individuals getting tricked into staying together.

💞

A/N: And that's it! Thank you guys for the support! I'll be back with a DaraGon fic titled The Other Miss Park~ hope to see you there~♡