Cabin 42

"You've told all the girls you dated that, haven't you?" Jiyong and I are currently laying down the bed, our heads upside down beside each other and he told me the most ridiculous thing.

"I swear! You're my first and last. I didn't really have time for relationships before. All I wanted to do was music and when the time came, we were forbidden to date and then when we're allowed, the public isn't exactly accepting."

"How can you say I'm last? You could have seconds or third" I rolled my eyes. He propped up his elbow and stared at me.

"I know one thing. I'll only lose you if you let go."

"What if you made the reason for me to let go?" I asked, staring back at him.

"That would be stupid and I won't accept reasons such as for my career."

"But you said so yourself. The public isn't as accepting. How will they accept us? How will they accept me?"

"If I cared so much about that, why would I risk having you? Translation: I don't give a fuck dee."

"But—"

"I've been surrounded by pretty and sexy ladies, ladies from prominent families and but none of them made me want to risk it all. And then you came. I am completely taken by you so please, I know it is hard for you but trust me when I say it's as hard for me too, so let's fight for this together and we can make it through." I sighed, sitting up.

"Hey." He hugged me from behind and rubbed my arm.

"I know what you're overthinking about. Please stop thinking of me as an idol." I let go and faced him

"It can't be helped ji." I frowned.

"I know. But can toubatleast stop worrying about my career. The boys are aware, heck, my company is aware! I'm prepared. Besides, I'd be damn proud to parade you." He grinned, cupping my face.

"No. We can't do that. I shudder to think what my name or family name can drag yours into." He rolled his eyes and hugged me

"I'm prepared for your father too if that's what you're thinking." Tears pooled my eyes. I just can't help

"Hey, hey, what's wrong."

"I love you." He froze.

"I just love you so much that I don't want to fuck it up." I sobbed and he hugged me tightly.

"I love you more that I don't mind if you fuck up. As long it's with me." I laughed and slapped his shoulders.

"There's my favorite smile!"

"I was being sappy and there you go making perverted comebacks." He chuckled.

"But it stopped your rare tears didn't it? It's my first time seeing you cry and I don't like it." He said, wiping my tears away.

I don't know too. Just overwhelmed maybe with what's going on between us and anxious at the same time.

"Our three months is almost up. Do we need to rewrite a contract?" I curiously asked.

"Hmmm." He hummed. I raised a brow.

"We still need to?"

"Well yeah. I'll give it to you once it's up. There's still a couple of weeks left."

"You're serious?"

"Ofcourse. Business is business." He shrugged. Heol.

"Don't give me that look. Let's sleep for now. It's already late and you still have work." He pulled me down and crushed me with his hug.

"Can't breathe ji." He chuckled and loosened his hug.

"Baby goodnight." He whispered.

"Stop quoting your songs."

"You're getting tired of it? You will never hear people say that to my songs." Show off.

"I should get some of your royalty as your muse. As you said, business is business." He laughed

"You're updated with my songs? That's new." I chuckled.

"My boyfriend forced me to." He scowled, making me laugh out loud. I really like it when he's pissed.

"Are you dropping that hint to your fans though. Girlfriend doesn't sound so subtle though. The lyrics where it goes yes I have a girlfriend and I'm never lonely~" I sang a bit.

"I never heard you sing. Can you change that to boyfriend? I'll record it and make it my ringtone." I scoffed and turned my back on him

"Come on dee, I'm not making fun if you. I like it." He tickled my sides but I didn't budge.

"Dee~" he licked the back of my ear causing me to turn back to him and smack him repeatedly. He crossed his arms laughing, shielding himself from my attacks

"Stop teasing me like that!" No, we haven't done it again even that day we became official and he's having fun teasing me.

"Ya kwon jiyong for your information I don't get stomach pains or blue balls from being teased. You wouldn't like it if I were to tease you." That shut him up.

"Ok ok. Sheesh. Why was that threat scary?" He chuckled, reaching out for his phone

"Cause you can already imagine the pain." I answered.

"Here. Go, sing." He nudged his phone over to me

"Fine but sing me that line too and I'll make it mine." I grumbled

"You have my album on your phone, you can make the whole song your ringtone."

"Right back at ya." I deadpanned.

"I really can't win over you in arguments can I?"

"You sure you still want me to be your girlfriend then?" I giggled when he stood up and got my phone to record his voice singing the chorus.

"There." He rolled his eyes, tossing my phone and I made it as my ringtone. No edits, no nothing. Just his voice in the silence of the night.

"Now mine too." I sat up and cleared my throat before pressing the recird button.

"You should answer the call asap. People might wonder where the dying goat came from." He grinned and pecked my lips

"I told you, you sound good." I pushed him down and opened one of his arms so I can use it as a pillow.

"Enough of the sugary words and sleep." He put his phone down and hugged me as we both fell asleep.