Cabin 35

This chapter is dedicated to CarlC0, Imaahxxx thanks for the upvotes and comments 💕

👉🍎👈

I woke up feeling sore. I turned my head to see jiyong still sleeping. Good. I wasn't dreaming then. Should I plan my escape now? I sighed.

Did I regret? No. I knew what I was doing. I knew what was going to happen and he even allowed me to stop it but I let him continue. I was even impatient.

Now that something happened between us... what now? I can't act like it didn't happen, I'm still sore down there so how can I?

Would I let it happen again? Definitely! I covered my face with my hands and silently groaned. The hidden slut is awake.

What if I get pregnant? I will make sure I will by the time my contract here ends. At least I'll have something to remember him by and I'm willing to carry his child even if I have to do it alone. My mom will be eager though.

If I do get pregnant, will I tell him? No. He's an idol. I can't ruin his career. It's not like it's his alone. He's a leader of a damn group and a big one at that which is recognized not only by our country but the whole world! And if it gets out, someone will surely come back from the past and act shamelessly and drag jiyong's name even more to the ground and I won't let that happen.

Why didn't I think of that before having unprotected sex with him? Oh wait, I did. I just didn't care. Gosh, was I that needy?

"What are you thinking?" An arm snaked around my waist and my heart thudded.

"Nothing."

"You've been staring at the ceiling for quite a while now." He murmured against my neck

"I'm just thinking... how are you hard again when I'm still sore?" I grinned hearing his laugh. His thing is poking my sides.

"You never fail to surprise me." He chuckled and I raised a brow at him.

"I thought you'd sneak out or strongly deny what happened." I rolled my eyes.

"I hate lying to myself thank you very much." Although I did thought of sneaking out but he doesn't have to know that.

"This means you're mine now right?" Why does he have to bring that up?

"No. I'm no one's property." I hissed from pain when I sat up.

"Oww. Can I even pee with this?"

"It hurts to walk a bit but I know how to make it subside." I turned to his stupid grin and I scoffed.

"Just because I'm a virgin, doesn't mean I'm going to fall for that."

"Uughhh~ faster ji!" I cried out from pleasure as he took me in from behind.

"Fuck dara!" He growled behind my ear as he trailed his kisses down to my spine.

I gripped the sheets tightly as he went harder and faster with his thrusts while I was bent down. The position made him bury his cock down my hole more effectively.

"Ji.. it's coming." I can feel it building uo but then he stopped.

"Jiyong!" He chuckled.

"Ride me." He whispered as he held my waist and laid down. I'm now straddling him backwards.

"With this, you can control it with your own pace." I was panting and turned my head back at him

"H-how?" I stuttered and he just bucked his hip as an answer. I can do this! Fightingg!

I leaned down a bit, resting my hands on his legs then started grinding on him. Rolling my hips. We both groaned in pleasure.

"Faster dee." His boice was strained. I went faster and faster. I can't help but moan and his grunts were adding fuel to my fire.

"This.. is..  fucking tiring!" I whined as I felt my legs body starting to ache. He suddenly sat up and his hands cupped my breasts.

"Move up and down." I wanted to glare at him cause my legs were starting to shake but then he kneaded on my peaks and sucked on my neck.

I leaned back to him and started moving uo and down.

"Hhhngggg!" One of his hand dropped to my waist as he helped me.

"Shiiit." I really like it when he curses.

"I-I'm cumming" I panted and he moved me faster. I felt my walls tightening around his shaft and soon, hot liquid flowed down.

He grabbed my nape so he can kiss me as he filled my womb yet again.

"I am.. not... falling for that trick.. again." I panted, my body dropping to the bed and he followed, his weight crushing me.

"We'll see." He laughed, pecking my lips, my nose then all over my face

"Jiyong!" I chuckled.

"I told you you'll fall for me. It's inevitable."

"Who told you I fell?" I shot back.

"You just wanted my body?!" He dramatically gasped

"Well yeah." I shrugged and he smirked. It's a trap! He knew I'd say that.

"Then congratulations. I'm willing to let you use it 24/7." He wiggled his brows. I felt his thing twitch and I gasped

"Yah!" I slapped his arm

"You pig! We just finished!" He chuckled.

"Don't blame my friend. You've been torturing it for a long time now." He must've just realized what he said. It was my turn to give him a smug smile.

"I knew it. You've had the hots for me since day one." He scowled

"No I don't! You genuinely piss me off since day one."

"I know. I was enjoying the look on your face." I laughed.

"I never felt so inferior to a woman before."

"Oh really? Shall I call your mom then?"

"Yah! Not including her of course."

"Dami then?" He glared.

"You know what I meant." He deadpanned.

"But of course. I'm the queen aren't I?" I joked.

"Yes you are. The queen of my heart." He winked and I faked vomit.

"Please don't do that again."

"What? Showering with my love?" I squealed and covered my ears. He's giving me cheesy lines and I hate that most! He annoyed me for the rest of the night. Great. Now he knows how to annoy me. Ugh.