Cabin 51

"So how's top?" I put down the snacks for them at the center table. They're helping me move in at an apartment I can afford. Jiyong wanted to give me a condominium but I rejected it.

"He's fine and kept talking to our unborn child all night that he has huge bags under his eyes for his enlistment." Bom shook her head

"But will you be ok he won't be there for your pregnancy?" Bom sighed and leaned back on the couch.

"It's not like I can stop my pregnancy. I honestly didn't see this coming too. I can discreetly visit him but once my stomach will be obvious, I have to stay clear."

"Did he propose?" I sat next to her and crossed my legs

"Not yet... I'm not expecting that too just because you're pregnant." She shrugged

"And you're ok with it?" Chaerin frowned

"Hey, I never thought I'd ever get to date him and now he's the father of my child. I'm not pushing my luck." She chuckled

"You're crazy." I uttered

"For him? I know." I shook my head at her.

"And how about you? Something we should know about?" I hate it when they do that. Turning to me in the hot seat.

"Me? You. So did you hook up woth song mino?" Chaerin scoffed and reached to grab a juice

"That guy's like a brother to me."

"That's what she said." Bom and I said at the same time.

"Honestly! Sheesh. Besides, I have myself a foreigner." She smirked, showing us photos

"He's hot." Minzy comments

"I know!" Chaerin giggled.

"He's a model?" Chaerin nodded

"I met him through mino. I'll introduce you to ash some other time. Anyway, back to you." She grinned over to me. Just when I thought they'd forget about it but then again what are girls without their gossip?

"What? I have nothing to talk about." I stood up but they quickly held my wrist and sat me back down.

"Guys, there's still a lot of stuff we need to do."

"We have time. We're sleeping over anyway." Why did I agree to a slumber party again?

"Seriously, what's there to know?" They squinted their eyes at me

"I don't know. You tell us." I rolled my eyes

"I'm not pregnant nor am I getting married." I said in a matter of factly.

"It's a question why you aren't pregnant yet. If I were you, I'd have my second child already." I just stared blankly at them

"I know you guys have hots for my boyfriend but please, contain yourselves."

"It's g-dragon." They all said at the same time and shrugged.

"He wants to impregnate me too. We have not used protection and it's not like he withdraws. That guy's goal is to release inside me every time." I grumbled the last bit.

"Should I be worried? But I mean, it all works out for the best for me. I want us to settle first before having a child. I want me to be able and raise my child alone." I don't believe in marriage cause I've seen how it doesn't work for everyone, like my parents so I want to have a baby where I'm prepared to raise by myself.

"Well, I'm with you on that one. No one really knows what could happen and nothing can make you feel more at ease than knowing you're capable of raising your child with or without the baby daddy." Bom nodded and I'm glad she gets me.

"But dara, jiyong seriously didn't put any leverage on you? I don't know if you've noticed but that guy's all over you. I doubt he'll leave you be for the next two years without him with the career path you're taking." My eyes darted on each one of them and they're determined to get something out of me.

"Ok fine. He proposed." And cue the squeals.

"Omg omg omg! I knew it! Where's the ring?" I stood up to get the ring and I can hear them fangirling like jiyong just proposed to them.

"It's beautiful. Why aren't you wearing it?" They admired the ring that still sits inside the box.

"Because..." why again?

"Because we have to be clear about it. Sure, marriage is a sacred thing but it does get broken. However, for a celebrity in our country, it's a huge thing. It's something to risk their career for which I don't know why exactly. It's not like they stop being good at their jobs when they get married." Our society needs to know being a celebrity is just a job.

"Aren't you clear about?" Am I?

"Yeah we lived together for more than three months but we just got together. Isn't it too early?" Minzy snorted

"It isn't about how long you've known each other, although it is important to know someone before getting married, what if he's a psychopath? But that's not the point... If you're sure with each other. Why not?"

"Love isn't always there dara. There will be a time you'll be pissed at him, question why you're with him in the first place, a relationship isn't about love really, it's all about commitment." Bom added.

"I know that. In my long years of being single and surrounded by people with different types of relationships, I know that much but I don't want to be unfair to jiyong. I don't want to give him half a heart when I say yes to him. I want to give him my whole."

"Awweeee" bom started to cry

"Omo!" Chaerin and minzy handed her a tissue

"I'm sorry. Stupid hormones are kicking in." She sniffed and I chuckled

"But how are you going to give your whole dara?"

"By finding myself. I've always been living for someone else, as the eldest daughter, as a sister. It's time that I live for myself and that is how, I can give him me." I smiled. All my life, I had to strive for my broken family even if it meant to stop my studies, work for jobs I don't really like but pays the bills but this opportunity, I want to grab it. I sincerely want it and I just know, I'll make it. For me.