Cabin 47

Thankfully, no other photos were released after that and people have stopped giving me side glances. Except my seatmate, Song Mino.

"What?!" I snapped, clocking out and turning to him.

"I'm honored." He grinned.

"About what?" He nonchalantly slid his chair closer to me and whispered, "Someone's girlfriend says she reminds me of her boyfriend."

"And?" He scoffed

"I'm smart you know. Let me be the photographer at your wedding." I raised a brow at him and he rolled his eyes.

"I look like your boyfriend, he's top tier, you look like the girl in the said photos." I froze.

"I'm quick with things like this but don't worry. Your secret's safe with me." I didn't confirm nor deny. I just hurried to my lockers.

"Dara." I jumped a bit, startled.

"What a reaction." Bom snickered.

"Don't be so jumpy. If I were you I'd be screaming he's my man." I huffed and osed my locker.

"Why don't you tell the world you're dating then." She smirked

"I'm Choi Seunghyun's girlfriend! That's right tabi's mine!" She yelled and I gasped but she was just given weird looks and some laughed.

"Perks of being a fan, it's a fiction to be with ones bias." She shrugged.

"And hailey baldwin says hello." Chaerin says as she arrived with minzy.

"It was sarcasm chae. I'm living the hailey life too." Bom flipped her hair.

"She is." I confirmed. Chaerin and minzy gasped.

"You are?!' They yelled in shock

"You just believed me now?!" Bom shrieked

"Technically, we believed dara." Bom scoffed and I chuckled.

We got out and jiyong's car was there. People were looking at it like hawks eyeing its prey. It looked the same alright but it has a different plate number. My breathing hitched when the door the driver's door opened. What is he doing? I hurried down the stairs and almost tripped but I really did trip when I saw who came out of it. Good thing I was able to catch myself and not have my face planted on the ground.

Murmurs  dissipated and phone on their hands went down and people started to mind their own damn business.

"Tell us tomorrow." Minzy whispered and I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked my brother as soon as I got to him.

"Fetching you." He answered like he's not away from home and like he has no classes to attend.

"Yah I'm not working just for you to be absent and drive a fancy car! When did you even have a license?" I scolded as we got in.

"He doesn't." I jumped a bit on my seat and held my chest. I watched as jiyong and cheondung switched places.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here!" I glared at my brother.

"Dad showed up." I blanched when I heard that. That definitely shut me up.

"Oh my gosh. Oh. My. Gosh." I said after being in silence. Realizing why he decided to show up all of a sudden.

"He recognized me didn't he?" I start to hyperventilate. What a loving father, recognizing his daughter even through that blur and poor quality photo.

"Dee. Calm down. Your mom's a badass." Jiyong held my hand and drove in one hand

"W-what? Mom's here too?"

"I was talking to her over the pho—

"You have her number?" I cut jiyong off

"No dee. I was just talking to her over the phone when she's just next to me." I slapped his hand away and he yelped.

"It was a rhetorical question!" I hissed

"Anyway, I was talking to her over the phone when your father came to yg. She heard the commotion and told me to keep him there so I did." I groaned.

"Please don't tell me you gave him money?" I dreaded

"I did not. I let him believe I will though." I nodded, relieved.

"Good. Cause we're done in giving him multiple chances and hoping he'll change for the better cause he will not."

"The company did give him money not to sell you out though." Anger bubbled up inside me.

"He won't stop! Watch him use all the money your company paid for go to waste with his gamblings and then when he has nothing left he'll come back for more. It's a freaking cycle!" I bursted. Tears brimming my eyes due to excessive anger.

"Don't worry noona. He won't come back anymore." My brother assured me and I calmed a bit.

"What did your company say?" I asked quietly.

"They had it coming. We paid the press not to release more photos and stop spreading articles about it. Them publishing our photo and making sure your face does not show much is their leverage against us. Money runs the media dee."

"Should we take a break?" With that, he literally stepped on the breaks causing me to lurch forward and my brother's hands jerked to the back of my seat.

"Hell no."

"Not really break, break. Just til I'm able to be someone worth not hiding from the media."

"You're worth more than that. Should I go live on sns cause I will." He got his phone and I snatched it away from him. He glared.

"We are not having a break dee." Cheondung awkwardly eared his throat.

"I'm gonna get fresh air." Cheondung got off and we were left alone.

He broke the silence as he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to me then grabbed both my hands.

"You don't have to prove them your worth, just because you don't have any title doesn't mean you're less worthy. You can say I deserve someone better but you see, I don't need someone better. All I need is you." I sniffed and my tears rolled down my face.

"What if you risk it all only to regret ji?" My voice cracked and he leaned to unbuckle my seatbelt and pulled me to him. I buried my face on his neck as I sobbed.

"I will never regret having you dara. The only regret I'll have is if I lose you and I won't let that happen, this is not supposed to how I'm going to do this and it seems crazy and might scare you off, but since you're already scared, why not?" He reached out to his glove compartment and got a small velvet box out from it. I gasped.