Cabin 49

"No sexy or intimate photoshoot! No male partners! Not even lesbian or Bi! No male photographer!" I just stared at jiyong blankly as he rants on what I shouldn't do in modeling.

"You sure you ok with me being a model?" I deadpanned.

"Of course I am!"

"Oh really? Doesn't seem like it." We're currently at home since our company's doing a revamp and jiyong is on a break before his enlistment in three days.

"I'm just an employee ji, I follow what I'm told since it's part of the job description so of it means having to do all those you said as long as it's not abuse of power then I should do it." His brows automatically connected

"Even if it's nude?!" I rolled my eyes at him

"Ji, I'm modeling for a fashion magazine, not playboy. If it's nude, then I'm sure it's not as nude as it can be."

"Do you really have to be a model? Why not try something else dee?" I raised a brow at him

"Sure. I was actually casted to film in one of an indie movie but I turned that down, maybe I should give that a try then maybe it could lead me to the mainstream?" He frowned even more

"With the chances of you having skinship? No thank you." I snickered.

"It's either that or modeling ji."

"Your job before was fine dee. How about that? Office work?"

"Those require a degree. I'm only a high school graduate."

"Call center? I hear they're accepting high school graduates."

"Beats the purpose of having my name out there don't you think?"

"Well maybe you don't have to have your name out?" He pulled me by waist and spooned me.

"And be known as gdragon's girl when the time comes?" He loosened his grip on me and propped his elbow.

"Is this what it's all about?" I sighed and turned around to face him.

"It's not just about it ji. It's also for myself. When the time comes for the world to know about us, I don't want to hate being with you cause I feel small. I want to be there and stand tall with my chin up and be hell yeah I'm his girl. Problem?" I cressed his face and smiled. I can't be without him anymore, that's for sure.

"Or at least I tried to. You know? If that really don't work for me they could at least say sandara park was former model for this company and blah blah blah."

"Dee, the only title I want you to have is Mrs. Kwon. I don't give a fuck even if they put sandara park, unemployed." I laughed and he grinned.

"I know. But I do care about it. I want to be someone that I'm sure not all of your fans will agree to so atleast maybe a majority of them? Your fans are like an extension of your family, it means a lot to have their approval."

"Just so you know, all I need is your approval and no one elses."

"Not even my mom?"

"Yes but then she already gave me her approval so..." He shrugged.

"You're so sure of yourself aren't you?"

"Of course, just as I'm sure we're gonna have a round four." He muttered, trailing kissee on my jaw. Did I mention we just finished doing it and that we're naked under the sheets? No? Well now you know.

⚠️🔞

"I'm tired ji and we're not using protection. Are you trying to get me pregnant?" He stopped sucking on my neck and looked up to me, face lighting up.

"Nice idea! Let's work on it!" I laughed and kicked him wheh he straddled me and pulled the blankets to cover myself

"Stop it. I'm serious." I giggled when he started rolling body waves.

"It's not really sexy when you're naked you know. It looks funny with that thing dangling between your legs." I cackled

"Watch the magic unfold~" I laughed when his thing came to life as he danced provocatively again.

I laughed and squealed when he pulled the covers off of me and I raised my foot to stop him from moving towards me. I rest my foot on his chest, blocking him.

"Yah~" I whined and kicked his hand when he held my foot.

"It tickles!" I wriggled my feet, away from his climbing lips.

"Kwon Jiyong!" I yelled and he knelt down laughing.

"Let's just sleep. Come on jiyong jr. Sleep." I sat up and patted his hardened friend

"Dee, how can it sleep when you're stroking it like that." He grunted

"Want me to slap it then?" He immediately covered it using his hands

"Have mercy on our future kids." I bit my lips, contemplating on what I should do.

"Do yourself." I said laying back down

"I beg your pardon?" He did a double take

"Beg." I raised my chin and he stared blankly at me

"Come on. Do it~" he suddenly grinned

"I'll do it if you do it."

"Want me to give you a hand?"

"No silly, I'll do it myself if you do yourself." My mouth formed and O.

"But... I don't know how to do it?" I tilted my head.

"Can I just do this?" I knelt down and knead my own breasts.

"That's a start." He starts stroking himself and I find it sexy.

"Hey don't stop with the kneading." He whined when I stopped playing with my breasts making him stop with what he's doing too.

"Fine. I'll do it!" I pushed him and straddled him

"Ooh. Cowgirl huh." He grinned and raised both of his hands and clasped it behind his head making it as his pillow.

"but this is the last round!" We both groaned simultaneously when I lowered myself to him.

"Sure... for today." I wasn't able to retort back anymore when he sat up as I start to pick up my pace and his mouth found it's way on my twin peaks.

🍎

A/N: It's so sad to hear about sulli. I still can't believe it. Stay strong MeUs! 😭