Cabin 43

This chapter is Nsant320 & user37916448, thanks for the upvotes 😊

👉🍎👈

I tapped my fingers on the my desk and stared at the monitor blankly. I answered calls but my mind is elsewhere.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I looked over to mino and frowned

"What did I do?" He gave me a funny look and I sighed, shaking my head.

"You sometimes look like my boyfriend." He smirked and inched his chair closer to me

"Is that how you confess to boys?" He wiggled his brows and I rolled my eyes.

"No, I meant you literally, physicay have some angles that you look like him."

"You have a boyfriend now? Ssst. Does he really look like me? Is he here?" He craned his neck to check the faces on our production floor.

"No one looks like me here. I get alot of comment about me looking like bigbang's members gd and taeyang but I doubt either one of them is your boyfriend." I almost snorted. See? It was that unbelievable.

"Eitherway, what a fine taste you have." He grinned and I raised a brow at him.

"How can you tell?"

"Anyone that looks like me is surely to be handsome." He did a pose and I giggled.

"My boyfriend looks better."

"What? Boyfriend? Did I hear that right?" Heechul said rather loudly making the people near us turn their heads at me. Great.

"Is he more handsome than me?" Jaejoong asked.

"Well..." jaejoong is gorgeous! There are different types of beauty so I don't really know what is more and what is less.

"Is he rich. You know I'm an heir dara, you can be my first lady." Siwon grinned

"Oh dara don't need that." Bom chuckled, joining in the conversation.

"Dara's boyfriend is top tier." Minzy commented and I gave her a signal to shut up before they tell too much.

"Top tier like an old business tycoon? Teach me your ways dara." Sulli smirked

"I don't need to teach you that. You're already pefrect for it." That wiped the smirk off her face. Don't me.

"Need ice for that burn bitch?" Bom smiled sweetly at her. She glared at me then to everyone listening in and walked off.

"You silenced her good unnie." Ji eun giggled.

"Alright everyone! Back in your seats, don't you dare go on overbreak." Chaerin yelled. Team Leader mode: On.

Once again, I'm back on thinking of ways to be someone fit for jiyong. Cause let's face it, he's someone and I'm just a nobody.

What should I do? I don't have any talents. I can't dance, I can't sing, I can't act. I know how, but, knowing how to is different from being good at it.

Maybe I can get a better job at least? Something to top off jiyong's career? Something that will make people approve of me. But I don't even have a degree! Where can a High School graduate go?

I'm not smart either to be like bill gates or something. Those people who dropped out of school and became billionaires and actually had an impact to the world.

I need to make an impact to the whole wide world, just jiyong's world but then the whole world is by jiyong's feet so it's like the same thing. Ugh! I unknowingly slammed my face to the keyboard.

"Ooww" I grunted.

"Uhh..  are you ok?" I straightened up, remembering that still on a a call.

"Yeah.. I'm sorry, what can I get you again?" Good thing the customer was kind and not irate.

"Dara. Go on coaching after your call." Chaerin told me and I nodded for affirmation.

Coaching is a one-on-one with the TL and agent. I'm under chaerin's team do I'm going to have one-on-one with her.

"Is there any problem?" She asked as soon as I sat next to her.

"What? No." She leaned back on her chair and turned to face me.

"You've been spacing out alot. I'm listening in to your calls and you seem distracted." Should I tell her?

"Is it about your love life?" She crossed her arms.

"We're not having any problems... it's just me." I mumbled, fidgeting on my seat.

"Is this about his status again?" I quickly shook my head.

"It's not that... well, it kind of is..." I struggled to find the words.

"What can I do chae? Secrets are bound to be known. I'm afraid of jeopardizing his group and he's the leader for goodness sake!" She tilted her head at me.

"Where's our dara? What have you done to her?" Her cat eyes gleaming.

"That dara had nothing to lose." Her face softened.

"It's just hard to be selfish and think only for myself chae."

"You think he only thinks of himself?"

"What? No! He's the most selfless person I know."

"Exactly dee. He won't risk being with you for nothing. As you've said, he's a leader and he's been that for how many years now. Have you ever thought that maybe he wants to settle down already and leave the limelight?" I groaned

"That's not helping me. People will be more curious don't you think? What's so great about this girl?" And I have nothing to show. Chaerin frowned.

"I wish you could see yourself how we see you dara, you're great! So what if you're not known all over the world? So what if you don't have a million of followers? You're good in your own way and don't let anyone let you think otherwise." Now I'm emotional!

"Can we have lunch after? I'm hungry." Chaerin laughed.

"You're abusing my power." She scolded

"Is it working?" I asked hopefully.

"I'll put bom and minzy on lunch too." We giggled.

"Thanks chae."

"We're always here for you ok?"

"I have your back too." I smiled.

I'm aware that me being with jiyong is making me vulnerable but I can't help having such negative thoughts. I'm still determined to show my worth. It is true that I don't need anyone's validation but jiyong and his family but his fans are somewhat part of his family too so I want to show them that I am worthy of him.

But most importantly, I have to show myself that I am.