Cabin 29

"Are you ok now dee–"

"Don't call her that." Jiyong snapped.

"Chill man. It's her nickname." Youngbae chuckled

"Her nickname is dara. Dee is my nickname for her." Why is he acting like that? It's not helping me ease my mind.

"Let me rephrase that then, are you ok now dara?" I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"You don't look so well though." jiyong frowned.

"You have bags under your eyes. Did you not get enough sleep?" I wanted to glare at him. Whose fault do you think that is?

"I'm fine." I can't help but snap back.

"Geez. You two need to lay off that tension you got there." Top chuckled

"What tension?!" Jiyong and I both said at the same time.

"It depends on you both." He shrugged.

"Let's just go, we need to be there before the sun is up so we can ta a shot with the sunrise." We all climbed up the van since jiyong was not allowed to bring his own car which was understandable. Paparazzi might follow him.

"We'll get a drive thru for breakfast." Jiyong and I were seated at the back. He was supposed to sit in front but insisted to sit with me.

"You can sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive." That's what he said but he was the first to fall asleep.

His alarm went off thirty minutes later, making me jump because of the vibration. I faked to sleep when he woke up.

"Where's the food?" I hear him ask.

"We didn't buy anything yet." Lies.

"What?! Dara needs to drink her medicine!" My heart thumped. The idiots just snickered.

"We're kidding. Here. Your wife might die of starvation." They joked. I almost retorted back but I remembered that I'm supposed to be asleep.

"Dee." Jiyong gently shook my body. I groaned, continuing to act.

"Dee, wake up. You need to eat now."  I tiredly open my eyes to see jiyong with my breakfast in hand.

"Here, eat this." I was going to be stubborn and just sleep back for real when her threatened to feed me.

"Trust me. You don't want me to force you eat." I blushed when a different image came to mind. Gosh dara! I scolded myself.

"Ok daddy." I scoffed and he quirked a brow.

"What? I'm eating." I showed him my spoon before I took a bite.

"You said you didn't want to eat. Look at you shoving the food down your throat." I rolled my eyes and ignored him. The food was delicious ok.

Once I was done, jiyong discarded my trash and opened me a water bottle and then handed me my medicine.

"Thanks."

"Now sleep." He put his hand over my shoulder and pushed my head on his. I repositioned myself to be more comfortable and naturally wrapped my arm around his waist.

I closed my eyes and jiyong's head rests above mine shortly after leaving me with no choice but to keep still. It wasn't long when I fell asleep.

I stirred feeling my neck sore and I hear hushed voices then a flash. I weight has been lifted off my head and I fluttered my eyes open.

I groaned feeling a stiff neck. I cringed as I rotated my neck and jiyong helped me by massaging my shoulder blades.

"Wear this when you go out of the van." He handed me an I.D. that has STAFF printed on it.

"Wait for me ok? We'll just check the venue and do some blocking. I'll drive you to your house." He kissed my forehead and got out leaving me frozen.

I face-palmed and immediately called my mom but she's not answering. I dialled cheondung's number too but he also won't pick up. I tried one last number and thankfully durami picked up.

"Why aren't mom and dog poop answering their phones?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"Gee. I feel so special being the third option." I groaned and she chuckled.

"They're busy cleaning the house and preparing for your arrival." I sighed in relief.

"Nosy neighbors aren't around right?" I can already see her rolling her eyes.

"They won't be gone unnie. You know they keep our neighborhood safe. They serve as our cctv." I started to get anxious.

"Do you think they'll recognize an idol?" She suddenly turned quiet.

"Dee, don't forget the ginseng for your mother ok?" Jiyong popped his head in and I shoved him away.

"Durami?"

"Eomaaaa dara unnie's bringing her boyfriend!" I scoffed.

"Yah! What are you talking about?!"

"Funny. I thought you'd be a cat lady." Heol this girl.

"Yah! If I do, whose fault do you think that is?!"

"The good for nothing sperm donor." I rolled my eyes at the term she used for our father.

"Anyway. I'll be there in a few."

"K." She ended the call. And she dare to sulk why she's third option?!

I walked out of the van wearing the id they gave me and smiled seeing the familiar view. My hometown.

"We already checked the locations and did some blocking. We won't be filming til tomorrow since they'll set up the set for now. Let's go." He grabbed my bag but I held his hand.

"Ji. I can go by myself."

"Nonsense. What if you faint while commuting?" I rolled my eyes at his exaggeration.

"I'm ok. See?" I jumped up and down then gave him a twirl.

"That's cute. Now let's go." He could be really stubborn too.

"I don't think this is a good idea. My mom doesn't know I live with a guy."

"So? My mom didn't know I lived with a girl." I groaned

"My siblings will recognize you!"

"Why? Are they my haters?" My brows furrowed.

"What? No. I don't think so."

"Then what's the problem?"

"It's too complicated. Fine, you can drop me off but that's it."

"But you met my family." He whined

"So? It was an accident." He sulked but nodded anyway. A staff provided him keys to a car and we got in. I removed the id and kept it on my bag and then tapped on my lap, still anxious about the possibility of him meeting my family.