Cabin 2

I snuggled closer to the warmth of my lean pillow and my hands trailed to the hard sculpted abs.. wait. Abs?

My brows furrowed in concentration as I caressed my hands on it. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... six partitions!

My eyes slowly opened and a tattooed chest greeted me. A hand went over to my waist and it has a small smiley face tattoo on it. I slowly looked up to see a handsome face with platinum blonde locks stirring up in his sleep.

"Aaaaah" I screamed and kicked him off of my bed and he fell to the ground with a thud.

I hear him groan and cuss as he moved to get up. He sat up and glared at me.

"Who are you?!" We both yelled at the same time.

"What are you doing in my house?!" We both yelled again and I felt my face drain in color.

"What?! This is my house! I just paid my rent yesterday!" And that's all the money left in me!

"What rent?! This house is mine! The owner, gong jongin made this house as a collateral! Since he cannot pay his debt, the house now belongs to me!" I collapsed on the bed and was about to cry when my eyes landed on a piece of paper on the floor.

I scrambled up to get it and read it carefully and showed it to him, shoving it to his face. "This is the contract that states I own this place for three months!"

He scoffed and snatched it away from me and read it.

"This is not legit." He threw the paper away and I hurried to get it.

"Yes it is! It has a power of an attorney signed on it!" I'm bluffing, but I'm desperate!

"I'm gonna call my lawyer. You'll be out of here in no time." He picked up his discarded jeans on the floor and got his phone out of the front pocket and dialled a number

I begin to pray to all the saints that I was not scammed. That was the remaining money I have left except for the ₩ 10,000 cash I have in my wallet which is not even enough for food, let alone a roof over my head.

"He'll be here in half an hour. If I were you I'd pack your things ahead." My fists clenched

"I haven't even unpacked my things yet! And no, I refuse to leave." I stubbornly stomp on my foot and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I can always sue you for trespassing." He mumbled and laid on the bed on his stomach.

"What's this?" I turned to him when he pulled something out below the pillow.

"That's mine you perv!" I crawled and grabbed my bra from him and he laughed.

"What are you laughing at?!" I fumed. He rolled over to his back and stared at me then to my chest

"I'm just thinking you're waisting money on that piece of lingerie." My jaw dropped and I looked at his boxers.

"I could say the same to your underwear!" I snorted and he stopped laughing. Ha! How dare he insult my breast size.

"What did you say?" He gritted his teeth

"I said what I said." I crossed my arms over my chest and raised my chin.

"Oh I'll show you." He knelt and pushed me down to the bed and hovered above me.

"Do you know how many girls I pleased with this." I rolled my eyed

"They're probably just faking it." And poof! He became so red, I started laughing.

"Yah! You'll beg for it, you'll see." He was about to take off his boxer short when I raised mylegs, twisted my hips and wrapped it on his waist and forcefully taking him down as I straightened my self.

I rolled him over and sat on his back, pinning his arms beneath him.

"Yaaaaah! Get off!" I crossed my leg and smiled triumphantly.

"Nah. I'm good here." I bounced a bit on his back and he groaned

"If I break my spine you're dead!" I rolled my eyes

"No. If you break your spine, you're dead." Stupid.

"Do you know who I am?!" He writhed beneath me but I didn't budge. He's weak. Well he has abs alright, but his body built isn't that big. He's lean.

"Yes, you're the jerk who's taking my house away from me." He kicked his feet and I laughed.

"I'm G-dragon!" I dramatically gapsed

"That's right, I'm the g-dragon, now move it before I sue you!"

"G-dragon?" I snickered

"You parents sure like to be creative with your name." He stopped struggling.

"What?! You don't know me?" He scoffed

"You're g-dragon. Didn't you say so yourself?" Can this guy get any more stupid?

"And you don't know that name? Have you heard heartbreaker? Crooked? Black? That XX?" My brows furrowed

"What are you talking about?" He growled and forcefully moved his body to the side, making me fall on my back. Good thing we were in the middle of the bed so I didn't fall on the floor.

"Bigbang!" He yelled, hovering above me.

"Bigbang.. I think I heard that somewhere..." he rubbed his face in frustration. He looked hot.

"Oh wait... haru-haru." He clapped his hands and pointed at me

"Yes! That! I made that! I'm the leader of the group!" He proudly said and I just titled my head

"So?" His jaw dropped. He can't believe what he's hearing. A knock came to the door and he opened it.

A tall lanky old guy showed up with glassed and briefcase. I stood up and waited for them.

"Hi, I'm jaesuk, jiyong's lawyer." I raised a brow at the jerk, I thought his name was G-dragon.

"I'm dara. Sandara Park." I accepted his handshake

"May I see the contract?" I nodded and handed it to him.

"Jiyong? I thought your name was G-dragon?" He rolled his eyes at me

"It's my stage name idiot. You talk as if sandara isn't a weird name." It's unique for a korean to have three-syllable name.

We glared at each other as we wait for the lawyer to finish examining it.