Cabin 37

Jiyong picked me up from work as usual and I gave him a glare when I got in.

"What?" He chuckled. Leaning over to give me a peck on the cheek.

"I told you I can commute. You will be bound to be found out sooner or later." I grumbled as he starts the car. I looked at the side mirror to see my friends teasing me with their hand signals, gaining attractiion from few of the workers including Donghae. I rolled my eyes at them and typed in a text for them to stop it cause we're getting unnecessary attention.

I jumped a bit on my seat when I felt jiyong's hand on my legs.

"You're jumpy. You seem tense dee."

"And you seem too calm." I muttered under my breath, leaning back and crossing my arms over my chest.

"I offered you to stop going to work but you didn't listen." I scoffed and slapped his hands away.

"What am I supposed to give my family then?" He looked over to me and I avoided his gaze.

"I told you. I can handle it."

"You're not my husband and even if you are, you're not obliged to give anything for my family cause they're mine." A smile adorned his lips and my brows arched.

"What are you smiling about?" I snapped.

"So I'm your husband now?" He wiggled his brows.

"You're not even my boyfriend, bold of to assume you can be my husband." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not? I'm pretty sure you're mine." he squeezed a bit of my legs.

"Says who?" He swerved the car and stopped on the side.

"Says me. You're not a fling dara. And you're definitely not someone who I just fuck around. You'remore than that" I gulped.

"I don't want to talk about this." I looked out the window defiantly.

"No. We need to talk about us." He moved his seat backwards and unbuckled my seatbelt, pulling me into his lap.

"Yah!" Aish. He's taking my weight too lightly. I should eat more.

"Say it." He held my chin to make look at him.

"Tell me you're mine." He whispered and I bit my tongue, pursing my lips.

"Are you scared?" He asked when I didn't answer.

"Aren't you?" He's the one to crumble if it gets out he has a girlfriend. He was rumored to be with those beautiful idols or models and people already don't like it. How much if it's someone like me? A regular citizen and I was not even a fan of his group before we met.

"Why would I? Did commit any crime?" He cheekily said.

"In your world, yes."

"Last time I checked I'm selling music, not my body."

"Tell that to your fans."

"Are they my fan if I have to tell them that? True fans knows where they stand. I'm happy for the love they give me and I give them songs in return. That's it." I sighed and squirmed on my place.

"Stop squirming, you're waking it." I stopped and slapped his chest.

"Be my girlfriend?" He tucked in my hair behind my ear.

I stared at him for a long time. I memorized his features and sighed. "Can I think about it?"

"Yeah. I just don't don't know why you need to prolong it. You're going home with m—ok I'll shut up now." I rolled my eyes and made a move to get up and return to my seat but he held my hips.

"What? No kiss?"

"You you're not in lust with me?" I gave him a judging eye and he raised his hands up.

"Woah there. Yah, not to offend you but you don't have the best body..." I raised my chin and crossed my arms

"True. But it seems to be just your type. Petite. Flat chested..." his jaw dropped

"What are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Japanese model ring a bell?" And he just laughed at me

"Are you jealous?" I scoffed and returned to my seat.

"I'm just saying I might not need to be your girlfriend if you only want my body." I shrugged.

"Oh really? Fine. I won't have sex with you for the rest of the three months. I'll prove to you that it isn't lust."

"We won't?" I whimpered.

"Nope." I bit my lips.

"Fine. We'll see about that."

"But you can't seduce me!" I raised a brow at him

"See? You're just physically attracted to me."

"No. Even if the hottest girl drops naked in front of me, I may appreciate her body but I won't be aroused." I gave him the really look.

"Okaaayyyy. Maybe I will. But I won't do her!" I snorted.

"Hey I'm a guy. Our poles have minds on their own too you know. It just raises especially if they do explicit things are infront of us." I chuckled.

"But seriously dee. Watch me." I fought the urge to pout. Maybe I should call a truce?

"Fine." Damn pride. Now I won't get some.

"Your words kwon. No sex for the rest of the remaining days during the three months." He grinned at me.

"Why? You wanna compromise dee? We can if you want to." I scoffed.

"But wait. That means you only want me for my body." He faked a hurt amd clutched his chest.

"True. I gave you my virginity.. maybe I should explore mo—"

"Yah. Just because we're not officially together, means you can go do someone else. As long as you're under my roof you can't do other guy except me." He started the car again and glared

"I'm warning you dee."

"Puhlease. Thanks to you, I have high standards." He gave me a smug smile

"I won't just do anyone. Maybe a class A actor." I shrugged and he glared.

"Yah sandara park!" I cackled, enjoying his reaction.

"I thought we're over the annoying me phase?"

"It's my attitude kwon. Deal with it." He scoffed and grumbled incoherently.