Cabin 8

This chapter is dedicated to wanderlust0601, thank you for your upvotes 🥰

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Aren't you supposed to be very busy?" I raised a brow at him.

"I am. What do you think I'm doing?" I looked at the papers on the floor and stared at him

"Littering." He has been writing down then crumpling the paper and throws it to the ground.

"And just so you know, there's no way I'm cleaning that up." I rolled over to the bed and got one crumpled paper and opened it.

"For someone who needs money, you're too relaxed." I scoffed.

"What? I have no rights to rest now?" He sighed and put his pen down.

"It's not that but you're just so chill like now. Some people who is in dire need usually works nonstop." I started to do a snow angel in bed and answered him.

"That's them. I'm me. I'll rest for as long as I can cause working is something you'll always do in life. I have already accepted my fate that I'll work til I drop and even then, could not afford to go to places I dream to go to so why not chill if the opportunity to rest comes? But then again you wouldn't understand that, won't you?" I stopped and rolled to my stomach, arching a brow at him

"You really don't know a thing about me huh. But then again, people like you who knows me as G-dragon without knowing my background will always say things like I had it easy or our grouo had it easy cause we're from yg and big 3 privilege shit."

"I'm not disregarding that. I learned about the struggles of your group because of a friend I just met who is crazy about one of your members when I dissed you one time—"

"You dissed me?" He climbed up in bed and laid on his back and used his arms as his pillow.

"As I was saying..." I ignored his question.

"Because of that, she told me, no, scratch that, more like lectured me about your humble beginnings. But some people aren't that lucky. It's true you didn't have it easy but, neither did anyone else right? You like what you do, you have achieved your dreams and create more dreams while some of us, no matter how hard we try, we're just not good enough to even dare to dream." I sighed and laid on my back.

"You're saying you're not good enough?" I shrugged.

"It just felt like I'm running in circles."

"I think you're flexible." I looked at him and waited for him to elaborate.

"No matter what life throws at you, you seem to absorb it. Like what happened between us. We woke up next to each other without knowing one another. You may have panicked at first but you stayed calm and did not faze with your attitude." He also looked at me and continued.

"Even when you learned I am someone of status, you stood your ground and didn't let it affect you."

"I don't see where you're going with this." He rolled his eyes and laid on his side, facing me. Elbows propped up, for his hand to support his head.

"It just means that you're more than capable of doing so much more and with dignity too." I also laid side ways, mirroring him.

"Not really. I worked three jobs at one place yet paid for only one job and not say anything abou it. Waited tables at club with a boss who's ok to have regular customers grope our as–"

"What club?! Which diner?!" I annoyingly rubbed my ear.

"You're shouting again. We're like a feet apart. I'm not deaf you know?" Tsk.

"Tokki, which diner and what club?" Je asked again, this time with gritted teeth.

"Tokki?" I blinked.

"You look like a rabbit." He shrugged.

"Answer me." My brows furrowed.

"Why should you know? Besides I've already quit." I went back to lay on my back.

"I just want to know. Is that so bad? I—" I pulled on his arm making his head fall on his shoulder and I pushed his head away so I can lay on it.

"Yah! Are tou always this comfy to a guy you just met?" I breathed through my nose to calm myself.

"One, this guy could kick me out of the house. Two, I told you I'm a pillow person and we lack pillows. Three, I'm not scared of you. Four, I trust you. Five, why don't you buy me pillows then? Or better yet buy a double decker. I can take upper bunk."

"What made you trust me?"

"It's not that I trust you, trust you. I trust me with you." I settled on his chest and closed my eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"It means I can handle you. Duh." I was suddenly shoved

"Yah!!" I was getting cozy! I hate it when someone moves me from an already comfortable position.

"You're taking me lightly?! I'll show you." He was just about to do something stupid when I already know what he's up to so I grabbed both of his arms and put it on his back, pinning him down, face down and sat on his back.

"You were saying?" He wiggled his body and I just yawned.

"Do you see what I mean now?" He finally stopped squirming.

"But there's still trust with you of course. I wouldn't be able to sleep comfortably if I don't have trust in you so stop being such a bitch and let me sleep." I moved away and he was pouting mumbling about working out.

I grabbed his pillow and mine when he stole his pillow back. Hugging it beneath him. He's so petty

"Sooo. Are you gonna consider buying a double deck?" Please say yes.

"No. Why should I? This is my bed, why don't you buy it instead?"

"This bed is big, it can even fit three persons. I'm good." With that, I laid my head on his back and hugged my pillow sideways. But I still lack pillow!! I need four minimum. That's why I stick to him cause his chest or shoulders makes one then his body makes two and my pillow on my back.

I glared when he rolled over but grinned when I saw him tap his shoulder. Finally! Sleep.