Cabin 13

"We're here." I unbuckled my seatbt and looked at dara who's still sleeping. The night shift must've exhausted her. It's her fault for not sleeping in the afternoon yesterday.

I sighed and got off the car and opened the door on her side. I unbuckled her seatbelt and carefully carried her, not to wake her up.

I gently laid her down in bed and changed so I can doze off too. I closed my eyes and I felt her rolling over to me. A smile tugged on my lips as she snuggled closer.

It's crazy how we're just together for like a week and I've grown attach to her. When I fell asleep last night, I tossed and turned wondering if she's ok and missing her warmth curled up to me.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm 2 hours later. Dara didn't even stir. I sat up and used my pillow as substitute for my body and let dara hug it.

I stoop up and stretched, tapping my foot on what to cook. I prepared the ingredients and started cooking. I got used to cooking for us both.

"Dee, wake up" she groaned and her brows creased.

"Dee, you need to eat." I shook her gently.

"Dara-ah." She didn't budge

"Sandara park! Eat your breakfast." She shook her head no.

"More sleep..." she mumbled and fell into slumber again.

I frowned. I went to the kitchen counter and ate alone. I glared at her sleeping figure but my eyes softened seeing her peaceful sleep.

I putbthe remaining food on the fridge so she can just heat it up later. I busied myself with work and dara woke up about 2 in the afternoon.

"Gosh this is so exhausting." She groaned, sitting up and stretching her body.

"You think?" I snorted.

"It's really different working at night and working overnight." She grumbled. She went to the washroom and I focused on my laptop. Earphones in as I didn't want to wake her with the noise while I edit the songs.

"What's that ji?" Her soft voice fluttered to my ear and I turned to find her face a few inches away from mine. My heartbeat accelerated.

She turned to me and raise a brow. I cleared my throat and looked away. "We're preparing for a comeback."

"Really? Let me hear!" She grabbed one of my earphones and put it on hers.

"This is confidential woman." I glared at her.

"So? You and I living together is also confidential." I really can't argue with her. She always have something to say.

"Don't you dare hum this song outside the house." I pointed at her and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not the singing type. I just like to listen."

"Have you heard our songs? Not to brag but it's addicting, you can't help but sing to it." I grinned.

"Oh really?" I puffed my cheeks and played the song.

"This is proof." I watched at her reaction and grinned as she bobbed her head to the music.

"Uwaaah. You made this?" I gave a smirk and she chuckled.

"Ok ok. I get it, you're good." I felt smug and she laughed.

I stood up and let her listen more. I went to the fridge to heat up the food for her.

"You skipped breakfast and your lunch is way too late." I scolded but she was busy listening to my songs.

I propped my elbows up on the counter and rest my chin on my hands and stared at her.

The microwave oven dinged and I turned it off. I prepared the table for her and stopped midway. What the fuck am I doing?

I raked my hair and rest my head on the counter. She must've put something on the crab last time.

"Ji? You ok?" Her hand rubbed my back and I felt something twitch. Damn.

"Yeah I'm fine. You can eat. I need to go to the company. But wait for me, ok?" She just rolled her eyes and sat down

"I told you I can commute."

"We're in a deserted place woman. You're going out at like 8:30 in the evening. That's already late." I scolded as I changed back to my clothes.

"And please answer you phone." I left her after one more glare

"Yeah yeah." I pursed my lips and stared at her. She looked up from eating and swayed her spoon, making me go.

I sighed and went out and drove to YG. I tapped on my wheel impatiently before exiting out.

You better listen to me

Yes sir, whatever

At least she replied immediately. I walked to the studio where the other are waiting.

They grinned after hearing the demo of the song and got ready to record. While teddy hyung helped me monitor them, my thoughts floated away to a certain girl.

Just then a screeching sound assaulted my ears and I smacked our maknae's head.

"Oww." I glared at him and he just smiled.

"You're not with us ji. Something you wanna share with us?" I turned to see top smirking at me.

"And I thought I'm your best friend? I feel betrayed." I rolled my eyes at youngbae.

"From the top!" I yelled and they all grumbled.

"Yah seungri! Do you want me to cut your lines?" He pouted

"I shouldn't have disturbed him from his daydream" he mumbled and my eyes squinted at him.

"Again!" He flinched and the music restarted.

"Aaand he'a back." I hear daesung say behind me.

It took a long time for us to finish and call it a day. YG then had had to appear and treat us to dinner. I thought he's taking us out, but we just ate at the cafeteria.

I don't really care. I impatiently tapped my foot. Itching to go home.

Did you eat?

Nope. Too full.

I frowned. I don't like her schedule. She's not eating at the right time, she skips meals and her body clock changed.

"GD, are you listening?" I looked up from my phone to see everyone staring at me.

"Yeah. The recording went well, we should be ready to film the mv soon." He nodded. I was not really sure but thankfully it's about the comeback. But then again, YG only talks about work if we're inside the building.