Cabin 34

⚠️ Happy Anniversary Applers 🔞

My back hit the door but it was nothing. We messily dropped our things and I removed his coat, our tongues tangled around each other. All rational thoughts and doubts flew out the window of my mind completely when jiyong claimed my lips as soon as we came in.

"Uuhh" I moaned as he trailed his kisses down my jaw to my neck. I thought I need to drink in order to do this but his kisses alone intoxicates me. I feel like my body's burning. Desire flowing through my system.

We still have too much clothes on so I helped him out of his shirt as he fumbled with the buttons of my shirt.

He stopped kissing and nipping on my neck for a while and glared at my shirt.

"What?" I asked breathlessly. He looked up to me and smirked.

"I'll just buy you more later." I was confused but then gasped when I felt my shirt rip.

"Jiyong!" He chuckled and claimed my lips once more. I melted right into him, I can't believe this is really happening.

His hands cupped my butt and squeezed on them before sliding it down to my legs as he pinned me to the wall, guiding it around his waist.

"Dara... dara.." I shivered as we whispered my name as he showered me with butterfly kisses down to my neck.

I craned it to give him more access as my hand gripped on his back while the other plays with his hair.

He carried me to the counter and unbuttoned my pants all the while his kisses going down to my chest.

He struggled to free my legs from my pants since he's not stopping with licking my earlobe but succeeded after tugging it forcefully.

"Bras are expensive you know!" I exclaimed when he ripped it apart too. Geez.

"I'm rich you know." I was about to complain when the cold air brushed  my naked breast when jiyong's mouth immediately warmed them making me arch my back. My hands ruffle his hair.

"Oh my.." his tongue flicked and swirled around my erect nipple while his other hand kneaded the other, not letting it feel lonely.

"Hmmm" a sexy low growl escaped his mouth as he sucked on my breasts. He made sure to give equal attention to the other much to my delight.

I was panting as he trailed his kisses lower and his hand pushed my shoulder backwards. I propped my elbow for support and watched him as he dragged a high chair with his foot as sat on it.

"Lovely dinner." I arched my brow and squealed when he pulled my legs and letting one dangle on his shoulder.

"W-wait." I sucked in a breath as he leaned down. His nose brushing against my clothed mound.

"I-I don't th-think that's n-necessa-aaaah!" I threw mybhead back when he suddenly moved my underwear to the side and digged in!

I am not completely innocent, I knew some people do this stuff but I never once thought I'd actually get to experience it.

Unknown high-pitched sounds came from my lips and my left hand gripped on jiyong's hair tightly as his tongue expertly moves to slurp my juices.

My eyes rolled back on my head as his tongue flicked on my clit in a fast manner. I feel somthing building uo on my stomach.

"Jiyong!" I screamed his name when suddenly added pressure on my clit using his thumb, moving it in circles.

"Ohfdhgsysvsgsu!!" I uncontrollably moaned as he continued what he was doing but his other hand helped now too by putting a finger on my hole.

How deprived was I? I came as soon as he pumped his fingers in and it wasn't even that long when he did so.

"You tastes so good." I was just thankful I made a habit to groom down there too. It would have been embarrassing, not that this is less embarrassing.

I snapped away from my daze when he carried me to the bed. My panty was long gone and his pants were off too. When did he remove it?

"I've been waiting for this you know." He crawled up to me and kissed my lips, making me scrunch up my nose which he chuckled at.

"You should enjoy your own taste." I am not but his tongue does wonders so I can't complain.

"Tell me if you want to stop ok?" I glared at him

"At this point ji, seriously?" He laughed and wiped a sweat on my forehead

"I'm just giving you an option."

"Gee. How considerate." He stood up and I was about to protest when he pulled his remaining cloth down, his proud weapon springing up to life proudly.

"On second thought..." I tilted my head. Will that thing fit me? I was tempted to look down my hole but then remembered babies literally comes out form down there. The image of that made me cringe and I wanted to back out cause yeah a dick might be pleasurable but a baby could be a result for that and—He was quick to claim my lips again and my arms wrapped around his nape.

I feel the tip of his hardened member brushing on my wet core, teasing it.

"It'll only hurt for a while." Jiyong whispered sweet nothings to my ear and plunged within me without warning!

He made a sexy grunt as I bit into his shoulder so suddenly when I felt the pain as my walls ripped.

"It's going to be ok." He drew small circled on my back and didn't move. He waited for my virgin walls to adjust his size.

He kissed my eyes that stung witb unshed tears as he moved slowly.

"Bear with hell for a while and I swear you'll go to heaven." And he was right. The pain subsided and pleasure filled in.

"More! Faster ji!" I moaned as he pushed in and out of me. I thought that was just an exaggeration, wanting more that is, but they're right. You want more and you don't want them to stop as the pleasurable feeling keeps building up.

The faster he does it the better as it keeps hitting the spot.

"Soo tight." Jiyong ritted his teeth as he gripped on my hips tightly that I swore his hands will make a mark.

He went faster and faster and he looked so damn hot. A pleasured scream escaped my lips as I felt my body convulse with orgasm and jiyong didn't stop there, prolonging the pleasure.

With a few hard strokes, his warm liquid filled my womb and a sexy long ass moan filled my ears as he emptied himself within me.

I only hoped he wasn't a sharp shooter as his body slumped above me.

"That was amazing dee." He chuckled, kissing my temple and repositioned so I am laying on his chest. Sleep took over me, tired from all that excercise. I am so going to flip the world if this is a dream.