Cabin 27

"Yeah I know but I just can't leave dara alone here." I'm getting pissed. I know I have priorities as an idol but I can't just leave now. Not when dara's like this.

"That's not an option bae. Again, I'm not leaving dara ALONE damn it!" I rubbed my throbbing temples as I paced back and forth.

"Call me back when you think of something else." I sighed out of frustration.

"Ji?" Dara's pale complexion peeked out of the door. I had to go out so I won't wake her.

"Why didn't you stay in bed dee?" I hurried to her aid.

"I heard you shouting so I thought you were in trouble or something." I helped her walk back but then she pushed me and hurried to the toilet and vomited.

"I feel like dying." She groaned and vomited some more. I gathered her hair so it won't create a mess and crouched down beside her, rubbing her back. Her hands clutching the sides of the toilet seat.

"Don't be silly dee. Just get some rest and drink your medicine and you'll be good as new." Her face contorted in pain and disgust.

"I hate vomiting. If this is what it takes to be pregnant then I'm not going to be pregnant." She ranted. I don't know why but the the thought of her being pregnant made my heart go crazy.

"Not all women have morning sickness, there's also a saying that if you walk over your husband while you're pregnant, they're the ones who will carry the symptoms." I remember dami saying that's what she'll do.

"As if it stop there. I heard it'll feel like getting ripped in two. Just imagine having a tiny human going through your vagina. I can't even‐" she vomiteda dn I patted her back.

"I think it's amazing. It'll be rewarding to hear the baby's cries after." She scoffed.

"Easy for you to say. What if they go through the penis instead?" I immediately cringed and she did the same.

"On second thought, nevermind." I chuckled and reached out for the face towel and gave it to her.

She flushed the toilet and I followed her to the sink as she wash her mouth and gurgled, not contented, she brushed her teeth. She also washed her face while the towel is hanging over my shoulder. I'm still holding her hair up.

She looked up the mirror and chuckled weakly.

"We look funny." I looked at our reflection and I can't help but let out a laugh too. I'm still wearing my leather jacket and shades on.

"You look like a mafia leader who's torturing me by putting my head on the water." She mused.

"Wipe your face already." I let go of her hair as she faced me and she stayed still as I wiped her face.

"There. Not tortured anymore." I was frozen when she hugged me by the waist and snuggled on my neck.

"Thanks ji."  I hugged her back tightly and tossed the towel to the side.

"You scared me dee." I sighed.

"Come on, you need to eat so you can drink your medicine." She groaned and didn't want to go out the shower room.

"No! I just flipped my insides out ji! I don't wan to eat." She whined.

"I cooked you chicken porridge. You need to eat it while it's hot." I pulled her out as she kept on trying to put more weight but she's just too light so her efforts were in vain.

"Shirooo!" I glared at her and she pouted. I bit back a smile so I would look more stern.

"We can't let you die. We still need your father to sign our conditions." She was confused at first but realized I'm role playing with being the mafia boss and she's my hostage.

"I would rather die than eat!"

"Good choice. The food has poison, now eat." She laughed

"How ironic ji. I'm actually a patient of food poisoning you know." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled.

"Omo!" She gasped when I pulled her hand and immediately held her by her waist to hoist her up the counter.

"You're not going down there unless you finish eating." I pointed at her and quickly retraced my hand when she made a move to bite it.

"Don't be stubborn woman." I struggled to get some porridge for her in a bowl and make sure she won't jump off the counter.

"You look stupid." She snickered.

"I think you're already feeling better with that mouth of yours now open it." She clamped her mouth shut and shook her head. I took a spoonful and blew on it and nudged it to her lips.

"Come on. Open it. Here comes the plaane~" she raised a brow.

"I'm not a ba-hmm!" She glared when I took the advantage and put the spoon in her mouth.

"I'm not falling for the next one." She covered her mouth with her hand before she talks.

"You can't drink your medicine if there's no food in your system." I scolded.

"Yes I can. Give me my meds and I'll show you." I scoffed.

"Don't make me force you dee." She crossed her arms and legs and looked to the side, snobbing me.

"Dara." She won't look at me.

"Sandara park." She still won't budge.

"Just atleast another spoonful." I clicked my tongue and was about to do something about it when my phone rang. I put the spoon back in the bowl and fished my phone out. It's youngbae.

"So?" Dara sloy turned her head to me while I talked to youngbae over the phone.

"Yeah. Ok. Thanks man." I ended the call and smirked at her.

"Eat this or I won't take you to busan with me." Her eyes widened at the sound of her hometown.

"Wh-what?"

"I can't postpone our shoot so we have to relocate instead where I can watch over you or someone I trust can watch over you. Your friends are at work and can't babysit you until the weekend. So why not take this trip to where you live?" She blinked.

"Are you coming or what?" She pouted but sbatched the bowl from my hands and ate the porridge in silence. That's what I thought. I grinned.

👉🍎👈

Happiest Birthday to our One of a Kind King! Double or Triple updates for today~ Do you guys like the new cover? 😏