Cabin 11

I woke up the next day feeling a little bit better, thanks to my personal nurse. Speaking of, I looked at his sleeping figure and giggled.

The great G-dragon drools! I had the urge to take a shot but remembered our rules.

I sat up and stretched my body. The pain is still there but it's bearable. I looked at the floor full of crumplrd papers and shook my head.

I carefully went out of bed and decided to do a clean up. The towel fell off from my stomach and I smiled.

Who knew a top star could be so good of taking care of someone? I sighed and took the basin out of the way and picked up pieces of crumbled paper and threw it on the trashbag.

I unfolded one when I saw it says three-lettered name.

Beautiful girl

Unintentionally, I look at the ground like

I flutter so much at your 3 lettered name baby

I’ll heal your one small wounds

My love.

Why'd he crumple it? It's cute. I only knew a few people with three-lettered name like mine. I shrugged and put it on the trash.

I want to repay him for his kindness so I went to the internet and searched G-dragon's favorite dish but the searches showed me results of a dragon's favorite food.

I pouted and tapped a finger on my chin. I'll just look at the ingredients we have and make something out of it. I mean if the ingredients are complete, that's gotta be it.

I stood up and looked around the fridge and the kitchen. I gathered all the ingredients I can find and nodded to my self.

"Ganjang Gaejang it is." (Crab preserved in soy sauce)

I was in the middle of cooking when jiyong woke up.

"Yah!"

"Omo." I jumped up a bit, startled with his loud voice. An arm snaked around my waist and pulled me away from the stove.

"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm.

"I'm not poisoning you." I took a bit of the soup and tasted it in front of him to show him.

"Is that ganjang gaejang?" His eyes widened and I nodded.

"You searched for my favorite food?" My brows shot up.

"It's your favorite? Ha. I know I'm a genius." I grinned proudly.

"You mean to say you didn't search the internet for it?" I smiled sheepishly

"I did try. But it shows results of a literal dragon's favorite food." I laughed.

"Have you tried using my real name?" I tilted my head

"Nope. I didn't even think if that. I just scoured through the ingredients we have and made something out of it hence the ganjang gaejang." I turned to him and blew on the spoon.

"Aaah." I nudged his lips with the spoon and he opened his mouth, taking it.

"How is it?" He nodded and scopped me uo on my feet making me squeal from the sudden movement.

"Yah, put me down." He did put me down, on bed. And snatched the spoon out of my hands and the mittens

"It's good. Now take a rest while I finish it." I blinked and moved to stand up when he pushed my shoulders down.

"Stay there." He scolded and I pouted.

"I'm not a child ji." He sternlyooked at me and put his hands on his hips like my mom would do.

"Don't be hard-headed dee." He flicked my forehead

"Oww!" I rubbed my forehead and glared at him. He smirked and walked to the kitchen.

"My mom said you shouldn't do straining activities or else your body might relapse." I cocked my brow

"You called your mom?" He stiffened and then awkwardly laughed

"What? No. I said your mom." That doesn't make sense

"So you called my mom?" He turned and put both hands on the counter to stare at me.

"No. I mean didn't your mom say something like that?" I giggled. I couldn't take him seriously with that bright yellow apron on.

"Is my face a joke? You always laugh at it." He rolled his eyes and turned his back on me to check the dish.

"You're so grumpy." I teased and grabbed my towel, going to take a shower

"You're making me grumpy." He grumbled

"You love me anyways."

"NO I DON'T WHY WOULD I LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU? YOU'RE TOO PLAIN" To say I'm shock was an understatement.

"Oookaaayyyy. I was joking. Sheesh." I rolled my eyes and got in. I already took off my shirt and shorts when I forgot to take a pad with me and fresh set of undies so I walked back out.

"Where is it?" Jiyong was busy cooking and I found the plastic. I took one of my panties and grabbed one of the pads bending down.

"Holy sh-gegsggevegshebbd" I straightened up to see jiyong muttering curses and shaking his hand furiously. Did he get burned?

I quickly went over to him and held his hand and out of habit, I put his finger on my mouth. It tastes like crab. Hmm. Tasty.

"That's what the mittens are for stupid." I scolded and his eyes were wide as saucers.

"Ji?" I waved my hands to his face and he went soo red. He then ran away yelling.

I stared at our main door closing to a shut and shrugged, walking back in the shower room to take my shower.

I got out and changed. Jiyong is still nowhere in sight. I prepared the table just as he came in holding the contract

"Read it. I added something below." He was panting, his ears are red. I eyed him curiously and snatched the paper out of his hands and skimmed through the buttom

You cannot go out of the shower room half naked.

I snorted and he glared at me.

"It was an honest mistake. And besides, you're almost always shirtless. Did I say anything? No." I rolled my eyes and pushed the paper to his chest. He stomoed to the shower room and screamed his lungs out.

"I can hear your screams genius. Now come out and eat." I called out to him