Epilogue

Several years had passed. You had lost Optimus due to him having to absorb the Allspark into his own spark to keep it from Unicron. Ratchet and Goldburst had come back during this time, and stayed to help create a new system of government. Unfortunately, that government blamed both Autobots and Decepticons, especially Optimus, and anyone who tried to defend him was either exiled, or sent to hunt down Decepticons. Ratchet and Goldburst were one of those few Autobots.

Bumblebee had joined the police force, and was earning a good income for your family. Emberstar had grown up rather quickly, and liked to join her father on routine patrols whenever she could. You would spend time at a museum in Iacon that told of the war on Earth. Of course, you had to be careful in the section that talked about you, because bots would recognize you, and want to talk about your experience, which was not something you liked to talk about. It was hard enough telling the museum people about it when they were setting up the section.

All in all, life was good. You missed your friends on Earth, and you missed the friends and family you had lost due to the war. But you were glad you were able to start anew. While many people hated you after learning you were Spiriter, more people just ignored what you had done, and let you live your life peacefully.

Unfortunately, that peace was not to last long, due to your sparkmate and sparkling showing up to the museum once and dragging you through a space bridge back to Earth with a cadet named Strongarm and a delinquent named Sideswipe. So now you were back on Earth, where you instantly felt like you were back home.

So what tale will be told here now?