Chapter Twenty-Five

It had been nearly twelve weeks since the Decepticons had taken you. You knew your sparkling was due soon, and it was making you more and more tired. You wished your sparkmate would be able to find you in time for the birth of the sparkling, but you knew that wouldn't happen. The Autobots can't locate the warship, and therefore, cannot locate you.

You were shaken out of your thoughts when you heard a strange sound. You looked to your right, and see a surprised Smokescreen.

"Smokescreen?" you whisper. "How did you get aboard the warship?"

"I was kidnapped. Apparently there was an omega key in me the entire time! Alpha Trion must have put it there. And I managed to steal the other two keys from Megatron, so now I have three keys and the fourth one is at base", Smokescreen says. You nod, before getting back in track.

"Well, you better get out of here before you get caught", you say sharply.

"Come with me! We can sneak off this dark warship, and get you back to Bumblebee. He misses you deeply."

You wince, knowing that Bumblebee misses you. You could feel it over the spark bond.

"I know... but I can't leave, lest I risk harming the sparkling. Right now, the safest place for me is right here. Megatron won't kill me because he wants my sparkling, and he will need me to take care of it once it is born. That is why I am in this room. I am locked here. But you need to go, right now! There are cameras in this room and so there are probably guards on their way here now!"

"But-" Smokescreen starts, but you cut him off.

"GO!!" you shriek. Smokescreen bolts, sending one last glance over his shoulder before disappearing through a wall. You lean against the wall, before sliding down, crying to yourself softly. You wanted to go back home so desperately. You wanted to see your sisters, your friends, your sparklings grandsire, and most of all, your sparkmate. And you could feel that they wanted you home too.

You had tried to close the bond a while ago, but it nearly killed you and the sparkling, so you couldn't hide the feelings of longing, and sadness from your family.

You heard the door open, and saw Starscream. You glared at him. This was the first time you had seen him since he first betrayed you.

"Starscream", you hiss. Starscream gives you a small, nervous smile, but you don't move, you just glare at him. His smile drops and he closes the door, watching you in sadness.

"Sist-", you cut him off.

"Don't you dare call me 'sister'", you growl. "You lost that privilege when you betrayed me."

Starscream's wings wilted, and he looked down at the ground.

"(Y/N), please let me explain", he said. You shake your helm, and he sighs, but continues to speak.

"Megatron threatened to kill my sparkmate if I didn't trick you", he whispered, turning to leave. Your optics widen.

"Sparkmate?" you ask. Starscream nods.

"She's not on the warship, but she was. She's in hiding now, and I'm scared for her."

"What's her name?" you said.

He smiles as he thought about her. "FireSpray", he answers. You can't help but smile at the name. You couldn't wait to meet her at some point.

"Well, I hope I get to meet her at some point. But for now, I want to be left-" you stop as your spark feels sharp pain coming from where you knew your sparkling was nearly, or even completely, formed. You recognized this pain from your first sparkling, and you knew that your sparkling was coming.