Chapter Eleven

You stood behind Megatron as he spoke of a prophecy. It sounded like a bunch of crap to you, but you didn't dare speak that aloud. Then he started talking about Dark Energon, and you grew slightly bored. There hadn't been any action in weeks besides stealing stuff from the humans to complete the space bridge and that was going slowly. In all honesty, you wished you were stationed in the cave the space bridge was in, to help them finish it.

"Commander (Y/N)", Megatron spoke. Yep, that's right. Commander. You were now second in command. Mainly because Starscream ran off. You honestly were scared that you might be killed for the position. Arachnid was back with the Decepticons, and she was like your brother- power hungry.

"Yes, my lord?" you ask as you bow slightly.

"We require a power source for the space bridge. Take a squadron of vehicons and acquire it", Megatron orders.

"I am already gone", you grin at him maliciously. You quickly run off and find a squadron of vehicons. Soon, you were on your way to the military base that held the power source.

You landed in with the helicopters and ordered the vehicons to quickly go and get the power source while you waited out front for the Autobots. You had no doubt that they would show up. However, you were unable to stay still for very long due to sharp pings against your armor. You look down and see a small human firing a gun at you. You kneel down and get your face very close to it.

"May I make a suggestion?" you whisper. "Run."

The human stares at you before calling to the others and they all ran to the helicopters you saw before flying away. Not long after, a ground bridge opened up and you grinned at the sight of the Autobots. The vehicons came running out of the now burning building. You glance at the four vehicons carrying the power source.

"Get it to the warship!" you tell at them. "I'll take care of the Autobots."

They nod and you face the Autobots. Unfortunately, they had already taken out the other vehicons and so now it was just one against three. You noticed that Bug wasn't with them and you couldn't help but wonder where he was. Shaking your head in frustration, you pull out your sword and glare at the Autobots who watch. You see Optimus tell his team something but, you don't hear it.

You got distracted when Arcee charged at you, firing shots at you every so often. You blocked most of them with your sword. It was only when she finally reached you and knocked you over, that you noticed the other two Autobots had taken out the last four vehicons and had taken control of the power source. You groaned quietly and let your head fall back.

When you heard a loud jet overhead though, you grinned. It was Megatron. 

He transformed and landed on the ground, glaring at the Autobots.

"Optimus", he hissed.

"Megatron", Optimus said in return. "Do you not see the folly in trying to force a prophecy to fruition." Optimus was trying to reason with Megatron. You snorted. Megatron doesn't do reason.

"Why leave matters to fate if one can forge one's own destiny?" Megstron smirks before looking past the Autobots. You turned to look, and your spark clenched at the sight of Bumblebee. He, however, wasn't looking at you and instead was watching something in his servos.

"Ah! Speaking of fate..." Megatron trailed off, directing the Autobots attention to Bumblebee. Arcee was quick to let you go to help Bee.

You were quick to stand up and see what was in Bee's servos. You gasped when you saw Raf and you stared at Megatron. He was smirking.

"It would seem I swatted a bee and squashed a bug", Megatron sneered.

You let out an angry yell and went to attack him. You grab your sword and swing it at him but he grabbed your servos before you could hit him.

"You killed my brothers. Because of you, my sisters left me for scrap. Now Starscream is gone. Now, you hurt the new family I had created. So, now... I will hurt you!!" you scream and kick Megatron in the chassis. He stumbled back and you punched him repeatedly in the face. He kept stumbling back, but then you were held back by someone. You glanced back to see Bumblebee and your spark froze for a second at the sight of the one you loved. You stopped fighting against his grip and allowed him to lead you back. You glare at Megatron the entire time.

Megatron glares back at you. "I should have known", he spat. "All that time you spent with the Autobots wasn't you being held captive, but you fraternizing with the enemy."

"It was both", you growled at him. "I was held captive but they also welcomed me, much more than the Decepticons ever did."

"They do know of what you were before the war? They know of Spiriter", Megatron sneers. You freeze before slumping. You pull yourself free of Bumblebee's grip.

"They know..." you whisper.

"Then you must know that they can never truly accept you", Megatron smirked. You glanced back at Bumblebee, who was staring at you with pleading optics. You glance at Megatron, who was staring at you with knowing optics.

You take a step away from Bumblebee, towards Megatron, before running forward and transforming. You took off to the sky and didn't look back. You were afraid of what you might see if you looked back.