Chapter One

You wandered down the streets of Cybertron. It was empty, deserted. You didn't know where you were going, as you were in a place unfamiliar to you.

You jumped at a loud crash in the otherwise silent city. Following the noise, you find yourself staring at the back of someone you never thought you would see again.

Starscream. Your brother. He wasn't in the same trine as you, so you weren't as close as Thundercracker or Skywarp were to him, but he was still your brother.

"Starscream", you called from the shadows, your voice scratchy from lack of use. The seeker jumped and aimed his missile at you, causing you to chuckle. He was so jumpy.

"Who are you?" he called out. "How do you know me?"

"Easy, Scream. It's just me", you say as you step out into the light. Starscream visibly relaxed at the sight of you.

"(Y/N)" he murmured. "I haven't seen you in forever."

"That's because you, Skywarp, and Thundercracker all took off to join Megatron, leaving the rest of us behind", you rolled your optics. "What are you even doing on Cybertron still? The planets dead."

Starscream sighed softly. "I was... looking for Thundercracker and Skywarp. Though I know it's no use. Megatron may have said that he sent them here but I've searched the entire planet and found no one except you."

"Are you sure Megatron didn't just kill them?" you asked. Starscream shook his head.

"He very may well have, for all I know... but if he has, I will avenge them!" Starscream's voice raised to a shout and you smiled. There's the Screamer you know.

"And I will help you", you say with a smile. When Starscream gives you a confused look, you sigh and shake your head. "They were my brothers too, you know! I just wasn't as close because they're not in my trine."

Starscream nodded before a look of confusion crossed his face. "Where are Goldburst and Sunflower?"

You rolled your eyes. "They left me for scrap on this planet. For some reason, our sisters do not like me. You're one of the only ones that like me in our family."

Starscream chuckles lowly. "That is very true."

You chuckled. "Well, shall we get going? I assume you want to return to your Lord and Master?"

Starscream was the one to roll his eyes this time. "Not really but if he killed my brothers, then I will find some way to avenge them."

You smirked at that. "Great! Let's get going!" You walk past Starscream before pausing, waiting for him.

"Let's?" Starscream asked, confused once more.

You sighed. Your brother really wasn't that bright, was he? You sighed again before turning your amber optics onto him. "Well, yeah, I'm not letting you go back to Megatron by yourself. You're not exactly the brightest."

Offense crossed his face but he didn't argue. He jumped up and transformed into a sleek jet. You grinned and followed suit. You followed him to a large warship that was waiting in the sky. You transformed a short ways above the flight deck and let yourself fall down, landing gracefully. You followed Starscream through the hallways, and found yourself standing behind a large silver mech that you knew to be Megatron.

"Lord Megatron, I found nothing of my trine, but I did find someone else", Starscream said. Megatron turned around and glared at Starscream.

"It better be someone important", he growled. Starscream grinned.

"I wouldn't bother you if she wasn't important."

I stepped forward and knelt on one knee in front of Megatron, my helm bowed. You heard a few audible gasps from around the room. You glanced up and saw a grin upon Megaton's face.

"Rise, Spiriter", Megatron murmured. You grinned at the name you had been given after your first few kills. You stood up straight silently and watched Megatron.

If you were honest to yourself, you were slightly worried about what Starscream would think as he hadn't known what you and your trine had done for a living. You didn't dare glance back now at his expression so you focused your attention on Megatron.

"My lord, it wonderful to finally be apart of the Decepticons", you smirked.

"And it is wonderful to have you here. Now, do tell. What is your designation so I do not have call you by the name that was given you for your assassinations?"

You grinned. "The designation is (Y/N). Use it wisely."

Megatron chuckled lowly before turning to face the computers again. "It seems, dear (Y/N), that we now have a better chance of winning the war."

You laughed maliciously before bowing once more to Megatron's turned back and turning to face your brother again, who was staring at you in shock.

As you exited the command center, Starscream started to whisper to you.

"(Y/N), you're Spiriter?" he asked, shock coursing throughout his entire body.

"Yes. And my sisters were my allies. Goldburst would keep watch and be a sniper while Sunflower would distract anyone that needed to be distracted. And I would go and make the kill", you explained.

"Why did you choose to be an assassin of all things? Why not... something safer?" Starscream asked.

"Safer? Starscream, everything on Cybertron is dangerous. Racing, doing Air Performances, whatever it is you're doing, there will always be some risk to it. I was trained to be an assassin alongside my sisters and that is what has led me here today" you snap as you storm off. You didn't know where you were going but at that moment, you didn't particularly care. You just wanted to go back to how things were with your sisters and you doing your job. The job your brothers would never have liked you doing. You scoffed, shaking your head.

'Frag them', you thought. 'They're all a bunch of scrud anyway.'